Page 72 of 180 FirstFirst ... 227071727374122 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] BloodySecrets 1x1

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"But sweetheart, we can make it stress free, I promise that." Grace said and then sighs a bit before she said: "I shouldn't have said anything... sorry." She then turned and left for her room.

Jonathan watched her then sighs and said: "This is all just crap... serious shit even... why the actually hell is our family this messed up."

"Not sure yet." He said and shrugs while he watched her and smiles a bit.

Stella hugged him back then said: "Oh no no it's okay Cody, I am sorry, i shouldn't have mentioned it at all." She sighs softly now feeling terrible for allowing him to drink her blood.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Larson shook his head. "It all started when you married Hope." He said to his brother with a glare before he started to walk to the door. "Tomorrow I'll be a married man."

Nevada giggled a bit and smiled. "I can't want to tell Uncle Larson!" She said and suddenly something happened. Her power went off for the first time and it was a star spell. Suddenly stars appeared all over her ceiling and walls.

Cody coughed a little bit and then kept snuggled to her for a moment before wanting to go back to his mother. "I'm here Momma. I want good blood."

Hope gently brushed Stella's cheek after taking her son. "Go get ready Baby. I'll go get myself and your brother ready."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

So I finally told my parent about my roleplaying online and they have requested I stop. So out of respect for them I'm having to drop this roleplay. I had a great time while it lasted and I hope that sometime in the future I can get back on, but for now it's not gonna work out. It's not worth getting in trouble over.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Okay! It was a lot of fun and perhaps I'll see you again later. Have a wonderful time! Bye

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan frowned and said: "Are you now shifting the blame on me and my family?" He glared back a bit then growled and went teleported off to his room, punching the wall for a moment while he hissed, unsure of how to blow off steam.

Grace just left the house, going off to a nearby park in hopes to clear her head. Though still found herself unable to do so, forcing herself to just try and think of the bright side, yet she doubted that the kids would stick around, even the wedding was canceled because she opened her mouth.

Stella sighed as she looked at her brother then looked up at her mother while she just silently gave a nod, she got up and went to get herself ready. Feeling quite bad for making her brother get sick.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Larson sighed before he teleported to where his brother was. "Johnathan, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that." He said and then looked at the wall nervously. "I'm just angry with Father and I shouldn't be taking it out on Hope."

Amy smiled as she walked around the park. She always came to this park to clear her head and to think of fun things for her and Tom to do. Seeing Grace she smiled and walked over to her. "Hey, how is it going?"

Hope sighed a little and then went up to get Cody ready before going to check on Stella. "You good sweetheart?" She asked her.

Nevada smiled a little at Cloud before she started to chew on her lip. "Are you sure you want to spend the rest of forever with me?" She asked him slowly.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan frowned as his brother showed up and then just sighed before he sat down and said: "It's fine... I'm not even angry at him, I'm enraged, we grew up where the mother does everything for anyne, especially that man, to think after hundreds of years of marriage and he feels nothing to just throw her away, that fuck Alexander, I should have known that bastard would have played more tricks, he does everything to cause problems for his sick amusement, yet father is to blind to seem to see that." He hissed a bit then just sighed and tried to calm down. "Look I don't think you should cancel your wedding, doubt your fiance would like that, besides father seems to be much too busy to come to cause any drama, but if you really want to cancel it just make sure to talk to her first, I should probably let the rest know about this, just so that the bastard doesn't come back thinking he will still be accepted here."

Grace nearly jumped in surprise hearing Amy and then quickly forced a smile as she said: "Ooh things could probably be better, but nothing to worry about, how have you been doing? How are the kids?"

Stella sighed and glanced at her mother saying: "I should have been that stupid, I already know you guys can't drink my blood so why would I even hurt Cody that way, ugh... It's nothing it's okay, I am ready to go, mom."

Cloud smiled as he looked over at Nevada and said: "Of course, there is no one in this world other than you I wish to spend eternity with." He pulled her closer and gave her a quick small kiss.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Larson nodded before his eyes started to glow as he saw the future. After a moment, a low hiss roze from him. "I don't think it'll work. I see him with Stella. They are in a relationship." He said slowly, shaking his head slowly. He then sighed a little. "Not sure if I can go without my Dad at my wedding."

Amy smiled and nodded her head a little bit. "It would be nice if we weren't so busy packing." She said and then chewed on her lip nervously. "I kinda needed to talk with you about Hope and Jonathan."

Hope nodded and then frowned a little. "Where are we going again?" She asked, completely forgetting with the current events.

Nevada smiled and returned the kiss before she laid her head on her chest. "I've decided that I do want to move with you and your family id you really love me that much."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan suddenly frowned more and said: "Who is in a relationship with Stella? She definitely hasn't shown any interest in anyone besides her studies." He was completely confused with how this was related to the topic. Soon he placed his hand on the shoulder of his brother and said: "You and your fiance will need to talk about it then first."

Grace tilted her head and said: "Jonathan and Hope? What do you wish to talk about then?" Wondering what it was that seemed to have Amy nervous.

Stella raised a brow and then said: "To the mall... Are you okay mother?" She walked over and placed her hand on the shoulder of Hope, looking at her worried.

Clout smiled and said: "I am glad to hear that... I can't wait to spend every moment with the most beautiful woman around."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Larson looked at him and sighed a little. "Alexander is with her. In a vision that i had. She was kissing him." He whispered to him and then shook his head. "No, I don’t think I want to talk with her about it. I just want to get this marriage over with."

Amy rubbed her neck a little. "I don't think they want Nevada with Clout." She said to her slowly and then went to sit. "We want her to move away with us."

Hope looked at her and then began to smile. "Yes, I'm okay. Now why are we going to the mall?" She asked, not really remembering.

Nevada nodded her head slowly then looked away. "Now the truth comes out. Its because I'm beautiful, not because you love me." She said and got up to leave.

Page 72 of 180 FirstFirst ... 227071727374122 ... LastLast