Page 86 of 180 FirstFirst ... 368485868788136 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] BloodySecrets 1x1

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Grace opened her eyes once more as he lifted her chin and soon kissed him back, she smiled a little and softly said: "I love you too." She moved herself more up and ran her hands through his hair while kissing him. "Mhm, I would like that... But I also might pass out on you." She said softly and just pressed her lips against his own.

Jonathan frowned and placed his hand on her back while he said: "Nevada... Did you drink any old blood?" He looked at her worried wondering why she was getting sick.

Clout woke up when Hope suddenly appeared then jumped from the bed as she asked about Nevada puking blood. "Not that I am aware of... Is she okay?" He quickly said and then hurried out to go find her.

Alexander thought for a moment then said: "Oh yes I did do that... But also yes it does have to do with the blood I used in a way, my apologies for making this confusing... Just sit and relax, if there is no more work to do then you are welcome to say."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Greg smiled and continued kissing her. He then chuckled a little and then started to slowly deepen it. "I doubt you will. I think you missed me too much for that." He said and then started to kiss her again, wrapping his arms around her.

Nevada suddenly vomited again before shaking her head. "No, I always check the date." She said and then suddenly started sweating. "I feel so hot. I'm like not cold anymore."

Hope frowned a little and tried to slow him down. "I don't know if she okay." She said suddenly walked back over right as she vomited again. "Why is she puking?" She said and then felt her skin. "Its not cold. It feels like how Stella's skin feels." She said and looked at her eyes to see they weren't a gold color anymore, but now a blue color. "Is she like a hybrid like her sister?"

Larry nodded and smiled before sitting down. He just wanted to sit and watch him work. "So what is the Hybrid for?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Grace blushed a bit while she said: "I-I definitely did." She kissed him happily, she ran her hands through his hair while closing her eyes and just enjoying the moment. Softly moaning into his lips while basically laying on top of him.

Jonathan drowned and then looked at Hope and Clout that arrived. He soon looked at Nevada and said: "I don't know, I am trying to find that out." He then softly touched her arm as well feeling its warmth then he said: "That is really strange."

Clout just hurried over and placed his hand on her shoulder while saying: "Nevada, should I get your grandmother?" He looked at Hope and said: "Is it even possible for her to change into a hybrid." Jonathan then said: "Not really, not that I am aware of, though it seemed to be what just happened."

Alexander worked though the letters he planned on sending out soon and then looked at Larry saying: "Well, over time I hope that she settles in here, basically her blood makes me a lot stronger than normal blood does, plus, it's been quite normal for my family to hold quite a few hybrids in them, even my grandmother was one... And yes everyone knows they are not able to give birth sure, but that is where my power comes in handy, split the blood and it's possible through the child holds the same main power as the vampire parent, and is also pure blood strangely enough... But such things might come at a later time, she certainly isn't in any good state of mind now."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Greg smiled and then placed them into a sitting position, moving his hands down her body. He then started to slide his tongue past her lips to let his tongue dance with hers.

Nevada shook her head. "No, she's going through too much." She said and then went to sit on the ground. She then started sniffle. "I'm so hungry." She whispered and then tried her power, seeing it wasn’t activating. "It won't work anymore." She said and then grinned. "Are my fangs still there?"

Hope frowned a little and texted Grace. 'Um, I think that Nevada is a hybrid?' She sent with a frown face.

Larry blinked a little as he listened. "So you could impregnate her?" He asked him slowly, making sure he understood.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Grace wrapped her legs around his waist while she enjoyed the deep kisses, having missed this much more than she had imagined. "Mhm... Greg." She softly said between kisses while her arms wrapped around his neck. She heard the phone buzzing on the table but at that moment ignored it and just continued making out with Greg.

"We are all going through a lot Nevada." Clout told her worried then watched her sit down and looked around quickly, he got a blood bag but when she grinned and didn't have fangs he decided to grab some crackers too and said: "Wait try these, eat something." He kneels down next to her worries.

Jonathan frowned and said: "Yeah I am getting my mother, perhaps she knows something." He walked over to the room and knocked on the door saying: "Mother, something is happening to Nevada, we need some help."

"Yes, well I'll need to get back to the books on how but it has been that way for a while, it's why my family mostly always had the same power, other families get their mixed as they mix with different vampire powers, though a hybrid doesn't quite have that meaning the child is like a clone of the vampire parent almost." He said and looked up at Larry then he said: "Though I won't be forcing the girl into anything, for now, I only need her blood."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Greg smiled and then slowly moved his kisses to her neck, finding the most sensitive part before kissing it for a bit. He felt her legs wrap around him and he pulled her lower religion closer to his, wanting to give a slight hint that he needed more, but left it up to her. After a moment he heard the phone, moving back up to kiss her lips. "Your phone...."

Nevada slowly took one and sniffed it. Of course her smell wasn't strong anymore. She slowly ate it and swallowed it. Her stomach began to rumble after that before she got up slowly to get more, her legs hurting a bit when it came to walking. "I am definitely a weak hybrid. My legs hurt a little to walk."

Hope went with Johnathan and sniffed the air. "Baby. She's not here. I think for now, as long as she isn't dying. We just need to keep her as comfortable as possible. She then froze up. "Great, I have to teach her about periods now too."

Larry smiled and listened before smelling the air as Larson entered. Larson walked over with his nephew's ashes in a bag. "Alexander, is there any way you can bring him back?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Grace softly moaned as he started kissing her neck, feeling his hands pulling her closer to him while she just held onto him tighter. Though soon he spoke about her phone and she sighed softly before she glanced over at it, taking it and checking the message then frowning at what Hope said. "Hope just said she thinks Nevada is a hybrid... Is that possible?" She asked and looked up at Greg for a moment before she decided to call Hope.

Clout looked at her worried and said: "I am sure it's only that way because you used to have a stronger body, I don't think you are weaker than anyone else." He followed her to help her get some more food while saying: "Is there any way I can help you?"

Jonathan opened the door and sighed noticing his mother wasn't there, she was probably at her home then. "Well this could be something bad, I just want to make sure it's not going to harm Nevada... I can't lose more children now." He said but then heard her phone ringing so said: "Is it, my mother?"

Alexander glanced up seeing Larson and then sighed a bit as he said: "Could make a puppet that looks and sounds like him at most, otherwise just go to the library, perhaps you find something there but as far as I know ashes are ashes, but then again I also didn't trouble myself to find a way to bring people back to life so there might just be something useful there."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Greg frowned a little bit. "Not that I've heard of. The only one that could possibly know would be Alexander, but maybe we could do our own research." He said and then laid his head back on the couch. "Fuck, its always something."

Nevada shook her head and then started to open the door before looking at all of the food. "Do you even know how to cook any of this?" She asked Clout and then sniffled before leaning on him.

Hope nodded and answered her phone. "Hello? Where are you?" She asked her and then sniffled a little. "Nevada turned into a hybrid and we don’t know why or if it could hurt her. We could always ask Stella questions, but she's not here."

Larson nodded his head and went to the library and started to look though the books. After an hour he came back and set the book down on the page. "So it says here if a king vampire combines a pint of blood from each parent vampire then says this chant while mixing a drop of his own blood in, then pouring it on the asked he can be brought back. Please Alexander, help me."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Grace sighed softly then heard Hope answer and said: "I am at my home, I didn't want to be a bother so I came here... Well, a vampire turning to a hybrid is something I have never heard of before, Greg is here and he said he hasn't heard of that before either... Perhaps, someone like Alexander would know, though if she doesn't show any bad signs I am sure she will be okay, if it does get worse just call me, or should I come over now?"

"Not really... But hey a lot of these come with instructions so let's try some noodles, they are quite easy if we just boil some water." He told her and got some instant noodles that were around.

Alexander looked at Larson as he returned and then took the book and scanned it for a moment, he then said: "A king vampire? Strange translation this is... But we should be able to do this if you collect the rest of your family, make it quick I have things to plan, and if they cause any problems here I am not helping, so do warn them of that beforehand."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hope frowned a little and let out a hiss. "No, just stay there. I don't want that Dick anywhere near me. I'll call if she gets worse." She said and then hung up the phone. "She said that Greg is there and that he said Alexander could help if she was in pain.

Greg sighed a little and looked at Grace. "Its okay. It'll take some time for them to warm up to me again." He said and then started to chew on his lip. "I guess we better get up since the moment is over."

Nevada nodded her head and smiled a little. "Okay." She said and then began to watch him. She then looked at the food and shook her head. "It doesn't look that good." She said and then began to lay her head on his back. "Do you still love me?"

Larson nodded and telepoted into the living room where Hope and Jonathan were. "Jonathan. I think i can help bring back your kid. Though we have to go see Alexander. I found a spell so I need you and Hope, but we have to trust him or he won't help."

Page 86 of 180 FirstFirst ... 368485868788136 ... LastLast