Page 18 of 180 FirstFirst ... 161718192068 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] BloodySecrets 1x1

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan heard her suddenly asked if his nose bled which had him realized he must have spilled some blood earlier. He then said: "Yeah, a bit but why do you ask?" He said trying to cover up knowing about that.

Grace kissed him back then said: "He usually goes out on full moon nights so that he isn't close, I doubt this one would be any different, even so I agree he should start telling her now before that baby started eating it's own mother."

Alexander smirks and said: "I see, wonder what her dear old father would have thought of that... well she doesnt seem to know any information about us so perhaps watching her is a bit useless now, her father didn't seem too leave any clues for her so we might as well stop interfering with her life, who is that fiance of hers? You never speak of him, I find that odd."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hope frowned a bit and went to go get a wet papertowle. "There is a little blood on the floor." She said and started to wipe it up. "Is your nose okay?" She asked him and then suddenly frowned a bit. Since one baby was a vampire it started to feed already. Though to Hope it would feel like period cramps. "Jonathan, those pregnancy test are full one hundred percent true, right?" She asked him.

Greg nodded his head. "But he also wasn't engaged before and she also didn't live with him before." He pointed out and then smiled. "So, you shaved your legs?"

Larson bit his lip and knew he had to tell him. It was to protect his Father. "You said you only wanted to know about the girl, but since you ask." He looked down. "Her fiance is my brother, but she still doesn't know about vampires."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Yeah it's okay, didn't break it at all." Jonathan replied and then chuckled awkwardly. So he heard her ask if the test were true and said: "Yes, bought the best possible ones, why? Is something feeling wrong?" He walked over towards her then realized that full moon was soon going too take affect so he would have to leave soon too. He then said: "Are you feeling odd or so?"

"That is true... but yeah he would figure something out I am sure about that." She replied and then suddenly heard him ask about her legs again, just like that her attention was back on them and she ploops back onto the couch rubbing her legs saying: "Yessss! Clean shaved! Look at these shining smooth beauties!"

Alexander raised a brow while he said: "How very interesting, what are the chances that family, which you claimed you didn't have, ended up engaging to a girl with a hunter for a father, yet she knows nothing about us? So, you have a brother? While it might be true I only care about the girl, the fact that you have family is rather interesting, do you see your brother often?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hope nodded her head and then bit her lip. "Its like I'm having period cramps." She told him and then lifted up her shirt a bit and looked in the mirror. "But I am bit bigger than i was. And you know it is taking me a long time to put weight back on." She then went to get the scale. "What did I weigh yesterday?"

Greg chuckled a d sat back down before he started to touch her legs. "You know, I wasn't lying when I said no sex. It's not happening tonight." He told her softly and then gave her a kiss.

Larson nodded his head. "Yeah, but thanks to you, we aren't on good terms." He said and then bit his lip. "And now my father isn't too happy with me either."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan frowns and then said: "I see... well perhaps my mother would know what those are, she had us after all." He then tilted his head as she asked about what she weighed yesterday then got her book she wrote it on and said: "Dont knie but here." He handed it over too her wondering if something was going on. Perhaps this was because the baby isnt human, he realized he had too start telling her.

Grace chuckled and said: "I know I know... its just, they are soooo smooth." She then huffed slightly as she said: "And tomorrow they will be all prickly and sharp again... I hate shaving but love it so much at the same time! Just feel that smoothness." She grins then kissed him back happily.

Alexander tilted his head with a smirk as he said: "Are you putting the blame on me now? Last time I checked I didn't force you here, you are the one who gave yourself up otherwise I would have gone against that little traitor of a father you have."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hope frowned and weighed herself then looked at the book. "I've gained about four pounds." She told him and then frowned at him. "Babe, wanna go with me to see a doctor or are you still going out tonight?" She asked him softly.

Greg chuckled a bit and then began to smile happily. "Yeah I do feel them." He said and then began to kiss her a bit before he pulled away. "Have you seen Larson?"

Larson frowned a bit. "What did my father ever do to you!?" He asked him and then his fangs started to grow because he was mad.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan frowns and then said: "Let's just go too my parents real quick, I dont think the hospitals are still taking in small cases like this." He got the car keys and said: "Wait... my parents are also going out... shit." He realized the full moon was getting too close now.

Grace placed her arms around his neck kissing him back happily just enjoying him so close and soon felt him pull away then said: "Probably causing trouble again... I am not sure, he went out again."

Alexander frowns seeing Larson getting mad now so suddenly just reminded him who he was talking too, letting his own blood inside him starting to painfully boil a bit, just causing some pain since he wasn't going too kill him. "I am the one who asks the questions here, after all, I am your king, not your friend."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hope nodded her head a bit. "Why are you always going out on full moons and you never offer for me to go with you." She said and then held her stomach a bit. "Man, this is like cramps times three."

Greg nodded his head and sighed. "You know, I think that I saw him looking kind of sad the other day." He said and then shook his head. "He is really not acting like Larson."

Larson gasped in pain and fell to the ground. "Ow! I'm sorry! I'll torchor the girl more, just please stop!"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Full moons? I mean, that isn't true right? Last time wasnt a full moon." He nervously stated trying too cover it up now a but and then suddenly looked worried at her again. But a hunger came and he said: "I-Ill be right back." He rushed off and then entered the office like room he had where he grabbed a blood bag and started drinking as he changed into his vampire appearance.

Grace sighs softly and said: "I worry about him a lot, he hasn't been acting like himself for like over two years now... I don't think he made any good friends as he always gets in trouble." She glanced down a bit.

Alexander stopped and then said: "No need for that, she clearly doesn't know so it would just be a waste of time, instead go find some humans too feed too my puppets tonight, they need fresh blood during these full moons."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hope frowned a bit and went to follow him. She then opened up his office door. "What the hell are you hiding from me!?" She asked and then began to walk over to him. "And what is in your mouth!?"

Greg nodded his head and then bit his lip. "Okay, I'm getting hungry." He said and to bite her neck to feed on her.

Larson shook his head. "No, I'm not your puppet anymore." He said and then went to leave, but suddenly felt his blood being boiled so he fell to the ground in pain.

Page 18 of 180 FirstFirst ... 161718192068 ... LastLast