Page 95 of 180 FirstFirst ... 459394959697145 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] BloodySecrets 1x1

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"I don't know, you have had quite a bit of food." He said and nodded before putting it on a plate and in the microwave for a bit while he said: "But humans seem to usually eat a lot anyway."

Grace smiled and said: "Well it certainly looks really nice here I must say!" She nodded and soon frowned at Larry spoke about Greg wanting to kill their kids. She then said: "That's silly, Greg won't do something like that... Anyway, I should go check on Stella, I am sure Jonathan would like to know she is okay." She kissed Greg on his cheek and got ready to follow Larry.

Alexander just sighed and said: "Sometimes you don't get the tone it seems Larry, at least she has faith in you Greg, who knows for how long." He walked off to get to work.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Nevada nodded her head and then watched as it cooked. Of course once it was done, she took it out and looked at the steam. "Woah, that must be super hot." She said in amazement.

Greg sighed a little and looked at Alexander. "Keep that thing under control." He said and then went to go find his desk to finally finish up with ordering decorations.

Larry smiled and then began to slowly walk to where Stella was. "You don't try to escape with her. If you do, it will hurt you both." He said and got out the steak launcher. "Thai can hurt you before you can get away."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Yeah be careful not to burn." Clout said as he watched the steam and placed it down for her. He rubbed the back of his neck and said: "So how does it taste now?" Sitting down while watching her happily.

Alexander chuckled and said: "His name is Larry, he is such a cute little thing." He continued his usual work not really too worried about Grace trying anything funny, she seemed much too soft for any of that even. Rather faithful in anything her husband seems to say, was rather strange but it worked for her he guessed.

Grace looked at him confused and said: "You are rather odd, why would I try to escape? Greg is right here anyway so I know it's safe here." She shook her head at the steak launcher and said: "Pretty sure even if I was to get out, I can do so faster than that thing can shoot." She entered the room and quickly hugged Stella who was rather surprised to see her grandmother.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Nevada smiled and then took a bite of it before closing her eyes as she ate the food. "Hmm, so wonderful." She said and then grabbed a meat ball and poked it. "This thing seems a little strange."

Larry frowned and slowly set it down before going to watch the two. "Well, it just seems so. Its weird that Master will just allow you to roam." He said and then smirked. "That do you even see in that guy?" He asked, talking about Greg.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Clout chuckled as she poked the meatball and said: "Well it's a part of the dish so you never know." He stood up and got some juice then said: "Want something to drink?"

Stella looks at Larry and said: "Well probably because grandma won't do anything." Grace looked at her and said: "I am sure no one will do anything, as long as you are safe." She kissed her forehead before she frowned at the question and said: "Many things, Greg is a wonderful man... You don't seem to quite like him."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Nevada slowly ate the meatball and shook her head. "No, I'm good for now." She said and then looked down at her plate. "Now I'm starting to get full." She said and let out another yawn. "I don't want to sleep until they get home. We are responsible for Cody a nd Dad will freak if something happens to him."

Larry hissed out in frustration. "He was literally trying to get Alexander to help him kill off Hope and Jonathan." He said and then started to walk over to where Stella was. "Have you eaten yet today?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Okay." He said and placed it back in the fridge before he smiled and said: "I am glad to hear that then... But I am sure we can get some rest, and if you are worried Cody can sleep with us." He smiled at her.

Grace huffed and said: "As if! Greg loves his children, so don't think I'll believe crap like that, and I don't appreciate you speaking ill of my family in general." She hugged Stella close. Stella looked at Larry confused and said: "Why would grandfather anyway want them dead, that doesn't make sense... As for eating, I haven't yet no, but a sandwich will be fine, I can make myself one."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Nevada nodded and went to pull back the bed. "Can you go ahead and put him the the bed?" She asked him softly.

Larry shook his head and then began to sit down. "I don't even know what you see in him." He said and then began to hiss as his stomach rumbled. "Alexander hasn't fed me yet today."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Of course." He said and went to get Cody to the bed, laying him down gently before covering him with a blanket, he then said: "Let's go get some rest."

Grace frowned and said: "Like I said, he is a wonderful man, he really cares about his family even when it's harder for him to show it, plus he is a very loyal and trustworthy person." She sighed a bit.

Stella looked at Larry worried and said: "You haven't eaten yet? Maybe we should go ask Alexander about that then, you shouldn't go hungry!"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Nevada nodded and got into bed on her side, snuggling up to Cody. Within seconds it seemed, she was asleep.

Larry rolled his eyes a little at Grace. "I care so much because that is what Alexander is thinking. I am his puppet." He said and then looked as his stomach rumbles again. "Stella, why do you even care if I'm hungry?" He asked slowly.

Page 95 of 180 FirstFirst ... 459394959697145 ... LastLast