Page 58 of 180 FirstFirst ... 85657585960108 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] BloodySecrets 1x1

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"I see, well then we can do that, if we can successfully learn them it will turn out well... let's do that then." She replied and smiles a bit at him. Kissing his cheek before saying: "But it will take a bit of time."

Rosa watched him shift then enjoyed his pets before he returned to a wolf. She moved closer to him and said: "I don't care! They can be full wolves or werewolves, both work perfectly fine, even if other wolves notice it's not like they can do anything with you around."

"Are you? I feel tired... it's like the middle of the night." He replied and got up then chuckled a bit.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Larson nodded his head and then smiled. "Now, let's get going." He said and started to walk out. "Hopefully this First kids family is small." He said with a small chuckle.

George smiled and wagged his tail. "Well maybe we should set the date and then we can mate." He said and licked her.

Nevada nodded her head and then began to go downstairs after she was dressed and looked for the bloodbags.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Well I hope so too otherwise it will be a bit much for us to handle." She softly said and laughed a bit then followed him while she said: "So lets get started with this."

Rosa wagged her tail and then licked his cheek a bit before she said: "Okay! Lets do that then, I want to stay with you forever!" She happily nibbled his ear and then playfully jumped around.

Clout did the same then followed her and said: "So, do you know where your grandparents keep their bloodbags?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Larson smiled a bit and sighed. "Best bet would be to stay in the hospital. We know the kids name. Now to wait for the family to see how big it is." He said slowly, but surely.

George licked her cheek back and looked at her before he sniffed the air. "You are in heat, aren't you?" He asked her, noticing now how playful she was.

Nevada shook her head a bit. "I have no clue, I guess maybe in the basement." She said and made her way to it and frowned a bit. "I always hated their basement."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Alright then." She said and nods a but then started going to the hospital while saying: "Hopefully this works." She chuckled and then sighs a bit before she said: "Hmm well we should make sure that they learn how to be good vampires.

Rosa barks a bit at him then playfully tugged his ear before she tilted her head a little at his words and said: "Yeah... but I am always playful too so it's not that out of the ordinary."

"How so? What is in there that makes you hate it?" He asked her and followed her while wondering what could bother her so much about a basement.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Larson nodded his head and smiled before he sat down in the hall way. "Now to wait." He said and then leaned on her. "So, do you love me enough to marry me?"

George wagged his tail and then shook out his fur. "But now I want you. And I can't want you. I'm so sorry." He whispered to her.

Nevada frowned a bit and looked at him. "It makes really scary noises and I'm scared there might be vampire hunters in there."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Alrighty!" She said and smiles then placed an arm around him when he leaned against her. Soon she smiles and said: "Yes, I would love to marry you some day." She sighs happily.

"But why can't you want me?" She asked him and tilted her head a little. "I told you, I don't mind raising your pups if they are different or not... I am safer with you."

"Vampire hunters? It's a basement, why would your grandfather keep vampire hunters down there? They are humans they can't teleport into the house." He said with a small chuckle.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Larson smiled a bit and pulled out a ring from his pocket. "Want to make it offical?" He asked her softly with a brod smile of his face.

George frowned a bit and tucked his tail. "I have a human girlfriend okay. And she is already pregnant. I still have to tell her I'm part wolf. I have two lives." He told her gently.

Nevada frowned a bit and hit him. "Don't make fun of me. I'm scared of humans, okay!?" She snapped at him and sniffled. "I'm a vampire, that is scared of humans."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"What?" She said surprised and then suddenly smiles and said: "Yes! I would love to marry you!" She hugged him tightly and grinned happily.

Rosa lowered her head a bit and then said: "Oh... but why are you here then if you already have a mate? I am just a wolf, I am a lot less then a human, plus you already have a family there too." She glanced down a bit. "I can't compete against a human, even less so one who is already your mate, it's not good to leave her in harms way either, perhaps it's best if you go to her then."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." He replied and placed his hand on her shoulder looking at her worried.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Larson chuckled a bit and wrapped his arms around her in a powerful hug before he kissed her and put the ring on her finger. "I love you. I can't wait to tell George."

George whimpered a bit and licked her ear a bit. "I have to do what is best for both of my lives and you are my wolf life." He said and walked behind her to sniff her. "I'm ready to mate if you are."

Nevada frowned a bit and looked away. "No, I'll just go down myself." She said and slowly began to walk down.

Page 58 of 180 FirstFirst ... 85657585960108 ... LastLast