Page 168 of 180 FirstFirst ... 118166167168169170 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1795

Thread: [M] BloodySecrets 1x1

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

(Alright sounds good)

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

(Okay I'll think of something to type tomorrow

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

(Alright! I'll help think of something!)

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

(I'm sorry I have no clues for this one. Plus I am also trying to write my own story, so that could be part of the wb for this.)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

(It's okay, been crazy busy on my side for a while now so my replies are slow as well, sorry about that!)

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

(I'm sorry. I still have no ideas for this one. Do we just want to lay it to rest?)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

(I'll get an idea up if you wish to continue it, no stress! Probably just need to do a nice time skip, should be able to write it up shortly.)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

With half a year passing by life has changed for quite a few of them. Clout had now moved in with Nevada into their own little home, he started work and was rather happy with how their life was going, even after all the drama that had happened things calmed back down again, sure now without her grandfather in the picture anymore and maybe a visit to her grandmother every now and then just to check up on her. Clout returned back home after work and smiled as he entered the house, looking around before heading to the kitchen to start cooking a meal for Nevada, he had rather enjoyed cooking now that she ate food, finding it fascinating.

Alexander was getting close to Stella, they started dating even though it only happened within the recent week since she was rather annoyed with them after the drama of the past. She did however remain to spend a lot of time with Larry two, tearing him quite like a mother along with the other puppets he had. Looking through some documents he sighed a little then saw her coming in, the two chatted a bit and soon just ended up making out on the table in front of him.

Grace spent her time healing her body, it had a few permanent scars but by now her hair was around a bob again and she just tried helping out where she can, especially now with the alpha's wife nearly ready to give birth. Watching their family made her miss her own, but she was practically dead to everyone she knew besides the wolves and her children. She smiled at the two and said: "I will say the baby might arrive within the next week or so."

Jonathan got his work going again and moved his family into another mansion entirely knowing his father can't find them now. Coming back home from work he opened the door for his son he picked up from school on the way and said: "So you seem to be having fun with your two friends, we can invite them over for a sleepover this weekend if you wanted too, I'll even take you to an amusement park if your mother agrees."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Nevada had slightly gone though a depression state after her grandfather was no longer in the picture. Though after she moved in with Clout. Of course with Clout Working, she cleaned the house a day made sure everything was steady. She was taking a nap but woke up to the smell of food and licked her lips. "Ya cooking, Babe?" She asked as she came to the kitchen and wrapped her arms around him. "I missed you a lot today."

Larry had just gotten done with a job that he had to do for the two and walked i to the office, frowning at what he saw. "Come on guys! Why can't you two make-out in your bed or something like that!?" He said and shook his head. "So I spoke to Larson and it seems that he can't track Nevada and Clout anymore."

Rosemary smiled and nodded, wagging her tail. "Yes I am so ready and I am so happy that it is finally gonna happen! I can't wait to give my mate pups. Though its definitely more than one." She said and went to lick Grace on the hand. "How are you feeling today?"

Cody smiled and looked at his Father. "Yeah! That would be great! I'm so excited! But they are human and they would be coming into a vampire house. Is that really safe?" He asked and put his backpack in the back seat. "Like we have no people food."
    Last edited by Clucky Has Arrived; 04-02-2022 at 07:49 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

(Her name is Rosemary, and her mate is Zeus.)

Clout smiled as he heard Nevada and looked back at her before kissing her cheek and saying: "Of course, got some nice steak from the shops, will make the salad soon and frying some potato chips." He looked at the food and said: "Oh I missed you a bunch, luckily I have the next week off so I was thinking that we go on a nice little vacation perhaps?"

Alexander glanced up at Larry and stood up then said: "Oh please Larry, we aren't having sex and you aren't a child... Well, why even look for them? Did their grandfather put them up to that, I told him to leave his family matter alone, he wanted them gone and got it."

Grace smiled and nodded then said: "Yes puppies... Zeus is certainly quite happy about it too, though getting especially more protective this last month, he must be hurrying home already." She sighed a little and said: "Just the same."

"We will get some food plus we all know how to resist blood anyway, you mastered it yourself so it's safe to have them over... Besides we get them after dinner so they won't even know there isn't food in the house, then rat breakfast at the theme park." He replied.

Page 168 of 180 FirstFirst ... 118166167168169170 ... LastLast