Page 71 of 180 FirstFirst ... 216970717273121 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] BloodySecrets 1x1

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Him leaving me has nothing to do with any of you Larson, its has to do with me okay? He still loves you and your bother even if he doesn't love me... he still cares about you." She said and sniffed a bit then just sat down and cried.

"You aren't married to us, so we don't want to see you in your underwear Nevada." He said and then frowns and said: "Move it up? Do you mean down? As in get married sooner?"

Larson nods and then said: "Yes, my parents are planning on moving and thought we would find it fun joining." Jonathan then nods and said: "I see... I suppose that is possible to do yes."

"I doubt it, after all I am not fully a wolf either, still partly human... I just don't get morning sickness as often as others." She said and chuckled a little then hugged him back.

Stella smiles and said: "Alright but you don't have to drink any coffee, I don't want you getting sick mom." She got her bag then said: "Well then will we go?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Larson frowned and sat by her before he mind linked his brother to come and see him. He then hugged his Mother. "I am so sorry sorry Mom."

Nevada smiled and nodded her head a bit. "Please Father?" She asked and then looked at Clout for a moment. "I'm ready to go with him."

He nodded his head and smiled before laying back, waiting on her full wolf to kick in.

Hope smiled a bit and kissed her forehead. "I'll have to get some or humans will question. Want to go in half an hour?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Grace hugged her son tightly and softly said: "Its alright, it's not your fault." She held him close and just sniffed a bit.

"Alright it's fine with me, just maybe ask your mother too." He said and chuckled then soon frowns as he got called by his brother and said: "Well I am getting called, see you two later." He soon teleported of and looked at Larson saying: "What's wrong?"

She soon yawns and said: "I think I need a nap, I feel oddly tired suddenly." She chuckled a bit.

"Alright then we can do that." She said and smiles happily at her mother.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Larson looked at his mom and rubbed her shoulder before she looked to his brother. "Father left Mother." He said as rage suddenly filled his eyes. "I'll go kill that bitch for taking my Dad."

Nevada smiled a bit and looked at Clout. "Did you hear that? We get to be together forever now!" She said and pulled him close. "Pants are so overrated." She said and locked her legs around his waist. "Aren't they?" She asked him a bit seductively.

George wagged his tail. "Yes, sleep! That should finish off most of the transition!" He said and gave a bright, beaming smile.

Hope smiled a bit and looked as Cody came to the room. "Morning sweetheart." She said and picked him up before smiling more as he held out his arms to Stella.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Grace shook her head and said: "No Larson, leave your father's wife alone, she didn't do anything wrong but reappear."

Jonathan narrowed his eyes and then said: "What!? Where is that asshole! I'll go give him a piece of my mind!" He moved his hands into fists trying to control his rage.

"Yes we can be." He said happily then kissed her before he laughed a little and softly said: "Perhaps they are... but not something to go without around our parents I think." He chuckled a bit more then kissed her softly again.

"Okay." She said and slowly laid down then closed her eyes rather tired, soon enough she started falling asleep just enjoying the warmth of the bed.

Stella smiles and then took her brother and softly said: "Hey, how is my little brother feeling today?" She grinned at him then looked over at her mother with a smile.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Larson frowned a bit and sighed. "Oh okay, but he told you when? Before or after he screwed the brains out of her? You forget I can see the future and some futures I wish I couldn't see. Like my niece is smashing faces right now and of course Hope and Cody will walk in." He then looked at his brother. "He is at the castle with Alexander."

Nevada smiled a bit and then kissed him softly. "But our parents already know what we both have." She said to him softly and then placed her hands on his chest. "Maybe we could go dress and tux shopping."

Cody smiled a bit and then snuggled close to her. "I feel a little better." He said to her then rubbed his eyes. "I'm hungry." He said and then looked as his mom held out her arm. "Here take some." She said and soon felt his fangs.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"I-I don't know." Grace just said and shook her head then stood up and looked at the two while she said: "Just calm down, you two shouldn't put yourself into our relationship problems, you are your own people and he still loves both of you." She sighs a bit as she looked at the two and wiped her tears.

Jonathan hissed and changed into his true form while he looked at his mother and said: "You are doing it again, over all these years you have been nothing but this slave of a wife that wasn't nothing else but the best for her husband and kids if they walk all over her, beat her and play with her emotions, no matter what father does to hurt you, you will always love that monster of a man! Can't you just stop for ones and think about yourself even just a little bit?" He then looked at Larson and said: "Well then, let his ass hide right there and if he shows his face in this family again Ill make sure to kick it out for him."

"That doesn't change anything." He just said and chuckled a bit at her before he nodded and started walking towards the room to grab his wallet while he says: "Lets do that then, also you should go find a dress."

Stella watched them and then said: "You could also have some of mine." But she did know the answer to that seeing her blood tasted terrible, worse then animal blood or any other blood even. Still it was that of a human more of so fed a lot better then vampire blood.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Larson frowned a bit and got his phone and called him. Of course it went to voicemail. He then glanced at the ground. "The wedding is canceled Mom. No big celebration, no nothing. I'll just go to a priest tonight and do it then." He said and then looked into the future. "Jonathan, do you know what would happen if Cody drank Stella's blood?" He shook his head. "Its not in our Mom to think of herself!"

Nevada smiled a bit and nodded her head before going to her room. "Baby. What should I wear to go shopping?" She asked him and pulled out a leopard top and a zebra top.

Cody smiled a bit and looked at his sister before moving from his mom to her and bit into her shoulder to take blood from his sister. It was so bad, but he didn't want her feelings to be hurt so he kept drinking.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Grace looked at him shocked then hurried over and said: "No! Larson we all still wish to be there, we will have a big celebration for the two of you!" Just ignoring Jonathan's rage. Jonathan looked at him and said: "He would vomit most likely due to its taste, but hybirds have human blood so the blood itself would just feed him... if he keeps it in."

"Zebra looks cute." He said and smiles as he looked at her before he glanced around at her room then back at her again.

Stella couldn't feel the pain so just smiles a bit and looked at him glad she was helping but also knew he was forcing himself.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Larson shook his head and wiped his eyes as tears rolled down his face. "I don't want to celebrate anymore! I just want to have a very stress free marriage and it doesn't involve anyone! The only one I'd want there is Jonathan!"

Nevada smiled a bit and slowly changed in front of him. She then smiled at him. "So when will we be moving?"

Cody looked up at Stella and moved his head back before he suddenly puked it all up. He started to cough and cry, holding onto Stella. "S-sorry sissy...."

Page 71 of 180 FirstFirst ... 216970717273121 ... LastLast