Page 30 of 180 FirstFirst ... 282930313280 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] BloodySecrets 1x1

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"I am not sure, we can have the doctor assist us with that, since they have to stay in the incubators quite a while still." Jonathan said and texted the doctor quickly then smiles at Nevada and picked her up, he then got a small blood bag and made a little hole for her then had her drink from it.

"Well you did stand next to him for quite some time a few hundred years ago." She replied and then looked at the puppet before she just sighs and said: "Its worse then our cerious children, he seems awfully bored too coming her all the time." She just shook her head and cuddled closer too Greg.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Nevada looked at the bloodbag and then began to suck on it, but ended up popping it with her sharp fangs so she started to cry as it was all over her. Hope frowned and looked at him. "JONATHAN! Why would you even do that?" She asked, mother instantly kicking in.

The puppet frowned. "You always see a positive side." He grumbled and went to speak to Alexander about the matter. "She feels no pain."

Greg frowned a bit. "You stood up to him?" He said, very shocked.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan looked over at Nevada and frowns as he said: "Calm down, she has too drink too." He sighs as the blood bag had popped and the just started cleaning up quickly before he started too calm down Nevada saying: "Shhh its okay sweetheart, next time dont pop it with those cute little fangs." He cleaned her up and then kissed her forehead.

Grace just huffed at him and said: "Well if I didnt see any positive sides then we will end up like you." She watched the puppet leave then looks at Greg and said: "Its just a walking blood bubble, they are useless mostly, so it doesnt matter much." She kissed his cheek and smiles saying: "I am just glad you are alive."

Alexander tilted his head and said: "What do you mean?" He stretched his arms and leans back in his seat a bit.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hope crossed her arms. "Just let her feed off of you." She told him softly and then laid Stella up against her so she could feed. "I wish that Nevada could feed from me too."

Nevada kept crying a bit before she sniffed the air for blood. she then looked at Jonathan.

Greg smiled and hugged her. "I'm glad I am too." He said and then began to kiss her.

Louise sighed. "I tried to tell her about Greg killing his first love and she was just so calm and positive about it." He then sighed. "Help me?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Vampire blood can't fully satisfy another vampire, it's only there too slightly help and that us it." Jonathan explained then bit his wrist again so that Nevada could drink from there again. He soon said: "Well you can, baby vampires also breastfeed but mainly if they have vampire mothers." He looked down at his little girl.

Grace smiles happily at his words and soon kissed him back while placing her arms around his neck, just glad too have him close.

"You are dealing with a different type of personality Louise, after all she is a sweet and gentle soul so something like that would upset her but she won't show it... I can't really help you much with that, just leave the two for now, you can go and torture them later." Alexander replied

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hope nodded her head. "That is the problem. If she gets a taste of my blood, what would she do?" She asked him and then sat Stella up to burp her.

Nevada looked at his wrist and then started to suck on his arm before she bit him and latched into him.

Greg smiled andnthen kissed her more before pulling her into his lap. "So how did the kids take it?"

Louise frowned a bit and crossed his arms. "I have left them alone for like a day now. I'm bored." He complained.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan watched his daughter bite down and drink from his blood and then looked over at Hope and said: "Nothing, she would just drink from you, baby vampires dont go all crazy like the older ones can."

Grace smiles and folds her legs around his waist then she said: "Not the best, but they also managed to move on a little, Jonathan took over the company, Larsom turned too the good side, they continued too live but took it very hard too."

"No, only a night, its morning Louise so it hasn't been a day." Alexander just said laughing and then said: "Go hunt some humans wondering off then if you are so bored."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hope nodded her head and smiled. "Okay, bring her here." She said and then looked at the knife on the table and took it after putting Stella back into her incubator. "She can drink from my wrist." She said and cut her wrist.

Greg smiled and pulled her closer before he nodded his head. "I'm glad that my boyes are doing good." He said and then started to kiss her, putting his hands on her waist.

Louise pouted then walked out and did as he was told to do.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan watched her and said: "Careful with that knife now... also maybe it's easier too just try breastfeeding her too?" He gently handed over Nevada while watching the two of them.

"Mhm, Hope also gave birth, two beautiful little girls, however, one is a hybrid." Grace replied then kissed him back while pulling herself closer too him.

Alexander frowns a little then stood up and walked towards Louise, he didnt like seeing his puppets so bored and then said: "Come now dear Louise, what would you enjoy doing?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hope let Nevada feed from her wrist. "I don't know if you know how a human body works, but that is not blood it is milk in there." She said and look a pause. "And how about I let her dig her needle fangs into your man boobs and see if you want her to feed that way." She said to him.

Greg wasn't listening for a moment as he was starting to makeout with his wife before he pulled back. "So she didn't die? The puppets said she was going to die."

Louise smiled and turned back to Alexander. "I want to start a war. After you let the two prisoner go and make everyone think everything is okay again."

Page 30 of 180 FirstFirst ... 282930313280 ... LastLast