Page 31 of 180 FirstFirst ... 293031323381 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] BloodySecrets 1x1

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan started laughing and said: "Okay okay I get your point there love." He then sighs happily before he shook his head a little and said: "Well they are at least healthy and happy, even if a bit too early."

Grace hums happily as she kissed him back, just enjoying the moment and soon she gave a nod and said: "No she didn't, no one did, everyone is alright."

Alexander smirks and said: "Its what has been going on as a plan of mine Louise, but first, a few more years have too go by, it's not just yet time for a war... but dont you worry, it's coming soon."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hope nodded her head and then smiled as Nevada got done. "Man that hurt." She said and then began to sit her up to burp her also. "So how will your turn me yet?"

Greg nodded his head and smiled before he started to kiss her. "So what else have you missed?" He asked her and then moved his hands down to her butt.

Louise bit his lip. "Then let them go for a few years so that way they will get ready to fill your rather horrible war."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan just chuckled a little and shook his head while he watched her finish off with Nevada. Soon he heard her ask another question then rubs the back of his neck as he said: "Well, whenever you want too be turned."

Grace gasps a bit before she hums in delight and kissed him back. She then softly said: "Someone next too be at night, I can't really sleep without you there next too me." She blushed a little.

Alexander sighs and said: "Alright fine, let them out, but make it seem as if they managed to escape, otherwise they might turn suspicious."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hope nodded her head. "Will it hurt?" She asked him softly and then went to put her into the vampire incubator.

Greg chuckled and then started to kiss at her neck. "Well I love you." He said and then started to put his hand in her shirt and started to tickle her a bit.

Louise nodded his head then went to get some bloodbags for this. He went to another puppet. "Want to help me accidentally let our prisoners get away?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"I don't know, I really dont knowing it hurts or not since U was born this way." He replied and shrugs a little then looked at the two girls then back at Hope.

Grace moans a bit then said: "I love you too Greg, I missed you so much." Soon she felt him tickle her and started too burst out laughing while trying too move his hands away.

The puppet notes and grins then said: "Okay so how do we do this?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hope nodded her head. "I think I want to become one on our wedding night." She told him and then opened his mouth to look at his fangs.

Greg smiled and then began to lift up her shirt to kiss her stomach. He then began to lay her down.

Louise chuckled a bit. "I will go in there to give them food. Then you will come in and start a fight with me, but you will leave the door open."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan smiles and said: "Alright, that should be a good time then." He then felt her open his mouth and tilted his head a little wondering what the heck she was up too. He just chuckled a but ones again.

Grace blushed some more and placed her hands through his hair while she watched him. "G-Greg, you realize we are in a prison still r-right?" She still enjoyed this but wasnt sure if it was the right place.

"Sounds like a rather good plan too me." He said and chuckled darkly then got ready to do this.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hope smiled and then began to look at his fangs. She then touched on of his fangs before she smiled. "So do they grow like hair does?"

Greg smiled and started to kiss up her stomach and to her neck, moving on top of her. "We aren't getting out soon." He said and then began to roll around onto his back.

Louise nodded and then came and looked through the bars. He then looked at his partner and bit his lip. "Maybe we should wait." He whispered.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan smiles and said: "Well I don't know how too explain it but yeah I guess." He watched her investigate his fangs and just found her overy adorable as she did so.

Grace moans a bit then said: "That is true." She placed her arms and legs around him and just enjoyed his touch. Soon she stared kissing him again while pulling herself closer.

The puppet smirks and said: "No way, it's much more fun getting to crash that too! So hurry up I wanna see those faces." He laughed a bit.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hope nodded her head. "So do you have to file them down?" She asked him and then looked at his bottom fangs.

Greg started to moan a bit and smiked before he frowned and then began to sit up in shock when Louise came ina and handed them their blood bags. "Time to eat before you two have sex."

Page 31 of 180 FirstFirst ... 293031323381 ... LastLast