Page 41 of 180 FirstFirst ... 394041424391 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] BloodySecrets 1x1

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"I think they can still be out longer but let's get them back in." He replied and then placed the girls back before he said: "An hour an a half on a plane, we will need the assistance of the doctor with the two girls so I'll call him."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hope nodded and started to pack. One of the nurses came over. "Sir, is there anyway that you could make the travel by car or by ambulance? The babies can't be that high up in the air at this young of an age."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan looked at the nurse and then nods saying: "Yes its possible it will just be like a few days drive, but we can book some hotels and so for the babies, I dont want them in danger so rather take the long way."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The nurse nodded her head. "Okay, I can book the hotel's. How many stops would you like to make during the travel?" She asked and watched as the babies started to look at eachother and smile a bit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"As many as needed to help the girls go through it easy, I want then safe and healthy." Jonathan replied and looked at the twin girls before smiling a bit at them.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Nevada was looking over at her sister and started to babble a bit and then started to wiggle her arms around and giggled a bit before sticking her thumb in her mouth.

Hope sighed and soon came back with her bag and the babies bags packed. "Okay, i got it." She said and went to load the stuff up into the car. She was a nervous wreck and her heart pounded rapidly in her chest.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Stella looked over at her sister and smiles back before she babbled a bit herself and then looked over at her parents before closing her eyes to doze off again.

Jonathan sighs worried about his family but he had to make sure everyone is calm and safe. He could hear the heart of Hope beating way to fast so just went over and kissed her forehead saying: "Shh, its okay we will be just fine."

Grace watched Greg walk onto the balcony clearly worried again. She sighs and got up throwing on a robe before walking over towards him and hugging him from behind while she said: "A walk would do us good, let's go do that."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Nevada babbled more before she started to kick her little legs and look at her sister. She wanted to talk with her so she started to kick her feet harder.

Hope looked at Jonathan and buried her face into his chest before trying to calm herself down. "No, it's not okay, we have a syco trying to kill us all." She said and then shook her head before getting the babies seats set up.

Greg frowned a bit more. "I don't know if a walk would do me anygood." He whispered and then began to bite his lip. "Maybe we could call Jonathan and ask him about the marriage?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Stella looked back at her sister then started kicking her legs too while she started babbling again, trying to talk to her sister like that and then smiled a little bit as she continued on.

Jonathan helf her close and then said: "Yeah I know, but I promise I'll protect this entire family, you and our beautiful little daughters." He kissed her forehead then looked at the twins.

"No we arent calling them about that now love, leave that for after we returned... for now let's just find something to do that would calm you down some more." Grace replied and shifted into her human form.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Nevada smiled and then her legs slowly stopped kicking and she babbled back, waving her arms excitedly. She then stuck her hand in her mouth.

Hope nodded her head slowly and then began to hold onto Jonathan. "Okay." She whispered and then began to sigh slowly.

Greg nodded his head. "But that will get my mind off of that!" He said and then began to rub his eyes before he picked up his phone.

Page 41 of 180 FirstFirst ... 394041424391 ... LastLast