Page 1 of 180 12351 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] BloodySecrets 1x1

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default [M] BloodySecrets 1x1

This is a 1x1 between me and Larson and Zoe, its rated mature.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hope had soon gotten better and sat up from her nap in Jonathan's arms. "That was the worst meeting ever with your parents." She said sadly and then shook her head. "They won't like me."

Gabe sigjed as he walked with Grace. "Maybe he will turn her to help her." He said, softly. "I really don't know why he hasn't done so before."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Its alright, I am sure they dont mind al that much." He replied and sighs a little then said: "What do you even mean? My mother loves you, she is even pretty worried about you, my father might not seem like it but he is also caring about you."

Grace looked at Gabe and then said: "Do you think she even knows? I don't think she knows exactly what he is, like in at all." She glanced at the house then said: "Well for now they should rest."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hope nodded her head and then sat up. "I just wish taht there was a way to heal me from this horrible condition." She told him and then stood to get more water. "You know, like a miracle." She said and looked at him over her shoulder.

Gabe looked at his Wife. "I know dam Well She doesn't know. If she knew, she would be better." He pointed out to her. "If she knew, he would have turned her. He loves her."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan knew there was a way, but she wasn't to find out just yet, he was too afraid to share his deepest secret. He then said: "Well miracles to happen so perhaps soon a way will be found." He stood up and stretched his arms then said: "Okay so, want to watch some movies?"

"Yes he does love her, but he is afraid of having her find out, I know why, after all what would she not think after hearing the truth?" Grace replied and sighs a little.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hope smiled and nodded her head happily. "Sure, what do you have in mind?" She asked and then walked back to sit on the couch. "Why are you getting up?" She asked and pouted, playfully.

Gabe bit his lip. "He is afraid that she won't love him anymore. And I feel him, I use to be scared of you finding out about me. Only thing is I didn't know you were a vampire either." He took her hand in his. "I was just lucky you were a vampire too."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Hmm not quite sure about that one, I usually watch scary ones so we should find a less scary one for you." He replied with a small chuckle. "To get the remote." He replied and grabbed it at the TV before he sat back down.

"Was your sniffer not working?" Grace teased as she booped his nose and then laughed a little before giving him a kiss and said: "Its okay, one of these days he will have the courage to tell her."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hope smiled and then playfully hit him in the chest. "Hey, I may be a girl, but I can handle horror!" She told him before she started to blush a bit. "We can never get a romantic moment, can we?"

Gabe smiled and gave her a kiss back. "Well, I was sick most of the time we dated before I told you so yeah." He said and then booped her forehead. "Yeah, maybe he will."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Haha it has nothing to do with your gender sweetheart, it has to do with how easily you spook, but okay I you think you can handle it I can find something like that." He replied and laughed then he tilted his head saying: "Isnt this a romantic moment?"

"That is also true." She replied laughing at him and then said: "Well let's get home, we can come visit the two of them at a better date and with a warning this time."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hope frowned a bit. "Jonathan, I mean like kissing." She said and then sighed. "But you act as if you are scared of breaking me." She said and then just looked at the tv screen.

Gabe nodded and unlocked the car before he got into the driver seat. "For real, you better tell him not to have sex with her until she is a vampire." He said and started to car.

Page 1 of 180 12351 ... LastLast