Page 15 of 180 FirstFirst ... 131415161765 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] BloodySecrets 1x1

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan groans a bit as she stood up, he enjoyed having her so close. Soon he forced himself out of bed then got himself dressed for the day before he made his way over towards her. After placing his arms around her he said: "Haha haven't had the time too yet, but we can give them a call." He kissed her cheek and smiles.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hope nodded and smiled. "Thank you for last night." She said and kissed his cheek before going to grab his phone so they could call. Luckily for them, Greg was already at work. She then handed him his phone while she went to mix the coffee.

Grace was just sitting on the couch drinking a bloodbag and watching tv, since her husband wouldn't be home for a while.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan smiles and took the phone before he called his mother. He then said: "Haha I think she will be rather happy with the news." Soon he saw the phone ringing and just waiting for her too pick up.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Grace heard her phone ring and smiled when she saw it was Jonathan. She answered and smiled. "Why hello, Jonathan. How are you and Hope doing? Was she exempted?" She asked and then smiled. "Why are you calling so early?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Hello mom, yeah she is, she did very well! Also I wanted to call since we have some news... we are engaged, she said yes, we had a nice romantic night together, so yeah, now I guess its wedding planning time." Jonathan said and chuckled softly being rather cheery and happy about it all.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hope slowly walked back over with her coffee before she sat on the countertop. She then yawned a bit. "Ugh, I don't even have school today." She said and leaned her head on Jonathan's chest.

Grace smiled happily. "Well I'm glad for you honey. Wait, please tell me you used protection." She said and then bit her lip. "Males in our family are very, very, fertile because the females in our family are not very at all. But her family females are very fertal." She whispered to him, nervous about what Greg would say. "Your father is not going to be too happy."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan smiles at Hope then heard his mother suddenly get worried and frowns, after all vampires only chances if ever getting pregnant was during a full moon, there was no moon last night so could it possibly even be possible? Not too mention she was still human. "Mom calm down, I am pretty sure nothing like that would happen... besides why would dad care much? He was rather happy about Hope anyway so he should be happy about the engagement too." He just shook his head a little then kissed the head of Hope.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hope smiled and then just started to fall asleep just like that. She wasn't even listening to anyone anymore.

Grace sighed a bit. "Honey, I'm just saying keep the romantic night part to yourself." She said.

It was about two weeks later and Hope was now in Summer. She was just sitting down, eating food. Strangely she was eating food very normal and was even gaining her weight back. Though she got sick, her period was late, and she was very cranky.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan sighs and said: "Alright alright." He then smiles at Hope as she dozed off again.

Jonathan was glad Hope seems to have been getting better, even if her mood didn't seem all too okay. He entered the house and placed his bag down, glad that work was finally done. Smiling as he said: "I am hope sweetheart!" He had brought back some cake ideas too since the planning had to start at some point. He made his way too the kitchen seeing her eating there and then kissed her cheek saying: "How was your day?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hope frowned a bit and moved her face away. "How many times do I have to say not to kiss me at all while I'm eating! It was good, but not anymore." She huffed and then started to get a cramp. "Finally, my fucking period." She said and stood up to go to the bathroom and found nothing. "Um, Jonathan. Can you go get me something from the store?"

Page 15 of 180 FirstFirst ... 131415161765 ... LastLast