Page 180 of 180 FirstFirst ... 130178179180
Results 1,791 to 1,795 of 1795

Thread: [M] BloodySecrets 1x1

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Nevada frowned and followed them out of the room and knew that Clout could still hear. Once the door was closed, she looked at her husband. "Tell us what they are saying." She said and then went to give her sister a hug.

Larson frowned and hissed as well, standing back up. "Because! EVERYONE IN THIS FAMILY KEEPS SECRETS!" He snapped and shook his head a little. "We need to start telling everyone everything. We all need to work things out now!"

Greg sighed and looked at Hope who herself grabbed a bloodbag and began to nervously drink from it. He then sighed and went over to Jonathan, knowing he needed his Father now. "Wanna go talk in another room?"

Cody looked at him and closed his door and locked the door. "Well, if you really wanna know..... I am one." He said and crossed his arms over his chest.

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Clout listened to the argument and sighed then said: "I don't think you would want to know... But this could be very bad." He watched the two while Stella hugged her sister tightly.

Grace sighed and looked at Larson as she said: "How do you work things out now? Explain that first... Cause nothing seems to be working out." She looked at Hope and said: "Dont worry sweetheart it was just a mistake of the past."

Jonathan looked at his father and said: "It's fine... You all want to work this out so go ahead, I'll give you all some time, and then I am going home, I have my son to take care of and a playdate for him and his friend tomorrow." He seemed rather emotionless at that point.

"Oh really?" Philip said and raised a brow before he chuckled and said: "You don't look like one, plus never seen you bite anyone at school."

vampire, vocaloid scp foundation
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

may i join this rp ?

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

(It's a private one sorry, but we can start our own if you wanted too)

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Nevada frowned a little and looked at her husband. "Remember what we promised eachother. No secrets." She said and then looked at Stella. "I missed you."

Larson frowned a little. "Think about Nevada's relationship. We need to tell everyone everything. Right here. Right now."
    Hope frowned a little and shook her head. "You mean our, Son? Yeah we can't stay! Our son is home alone."

Greg frowned and looked at Jonathan. "I think you and I should leave the room and have a talk of our own." He tried again and looked at Grace. "I agree with Larson."

Cody frowned and let out a hiss before extending his fangs. "Because we drink from bloodbags." He said and then sheved his fangs. "Believe me now?"

Page 180 of 180 FirstFirst ... 130178179180