Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Deadwing's Dominion of Despair IC--[M] Bluemoon and Holeypaladin

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Six feet under, but coming to a theater near you
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

The half elf quirked her brow at the mention of her ears, her hands reaching up to touch the offending body parts through the hood. She grunted in response, not bothering to answer his question, yet curious as to his appreciation of them. They offered up nothing but betrayal...at least when she was dressed...and she had always wished they were small...like a humans. With a slight shake of her head, she crouched down to pick up her weapons, strapping the leather belt holding them around her waist. Her boots she tied together, placing them over her shoulder as she looked to the knight.

There was again a hint of a smile on her lips as Wilhelm admitted to liking the short outfits, something that El had already assumed. She never considered her looks as pleasing or otherwise, but it was no mystery that men liked to look at almost any woman when she was undressed. El had already had to deal with that fact many times when she wanted to bathe. She had found evenings to be best..right around midday when most people were eating. ...and up until recently it had served her well.

As the knight went on to explain how he chose the armor, El nodded, his reasoning making sense to her. If he could only conjure things he was familiar with, then it made sense that the more revealing female outfits would hold his attention. Such a male thing. But more than anything, she was interested in the Guild of Thieves he had mentioned. She gave him a questioning look, but held her tongue, listening closely as he conjured up another mount.

The words replayed in El's head as she slipped her extra footwear onto the horse’s saddle, following behind Wilhelm as he pulled himself into the saddle. She took his outstretched hand and copied him, slipping her foot into the stirrup and using him for leverage as she positioned herself in front.

“To the oak tree,” she responded when he asked where to, “...the one you were hiding under while I bathed.” She chuckled, then shifted a bit to get more comfortable, looking over her shoulder at him when he asked about her decision regarding her fate. Blushing lightly at his casually tossed in tease, she bit into her lower lip as she regarded him. “It’s you I worry about,” she said, but her expression showed humor. “As for my decision...I...umm...I’m not sure. I’d rather not go back to the streets...but it would be easier for you. Taking me along...wouldn’t that be a bother?” She didn’t have any skills that he could use, she didn’t even know how to cook well. What little she had learned was mostly forgotten...things taught to her when she was just a young girl. Trying not to think too hard on her past, she decided to be blunt.

“If I did go with you...what would you have me do? ...and why would you want me along?”

The second question was of more interest to her...just what would make the knight offer her such an option. She could understand if he was going back to the Imperial City...where she was sure there was a bounty on her head. But to fight a dragon...it just didn’t make sense...unless he saw in her the half elf he had mentioned? Maybe they had a history. She cleared her throat nervously, turning forward and grabbing onto the horse’s mane.

“Is it because of the girl...the other halfling...that was a thief like me? Is that why you offered to take me along?”

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Noting how the half-elf touched her ears, yet kept her hood on all the same, the knight frowned somewhat, as he apparently hadn't convinced her yet. "Can I touch them?" he asked. He knew how sensitive elf ears were to the touch... more sensitive to the touch of another than to the elf's own touch, in fact... which was one of the reasons he liked them so much. That, and human ears were simply far more boring in comparison.

Noting the questioning look at the mention of a guild of thieves, the knight went on to answer the unspoken question. "In a city as large as the Imperial City, and the massive amount of trade that is channeled through the Grand Bazaar, crime is unavoidable, no matter how competent the guards. While technically illegal, the organized crime of the Thieves' Guild is considered preferable to disorganized thugs and violent gangs, so long as they stick to a 'steal, but don't murder' policy towards crime. It has, so far, prevented them from being annihilated by the Imperial Guard, as the guild doesn't tolerate freelance thugs and murderers."

The knight watched as the girl copied his movements, noting how the short skirt of her armor was unable to do so without flashing him. He wrapped his arms around her in order to secure her, nodding at he words as he began to ride the phantasmal steed back across the water to where the previous night's conflict had ensued. Chuckling a bit at her words, he said, "Worried about me how? I could have easily done anything I wanted when I woke up with a naked girl not long ago..."

Noting her words of hesitation, he thought over the options. "A bother? In some ways, perhaps... at least until you can make yourself useful, at which point you'll be an asset instead." He thought over some ways that he could turn this village thief into an asset, with a few ideas settling into his head. "You'd be surprised how many street survival skills can prove useful when infiltrating a dragon lair. Plus, I imagine your elven sensory perception can be quite useful as well. If you want to stay off the streets, I can see about getting you an Imperial pardon... though the difficulty in getting one does depend on the severity of your crimes."

He noted the slightly nervous tone in her voice before she asked a somewhat personal question. Chuckling a bit, he shook his head, though perhaps she hadn't been able to see him with her attention turned forward. "I figure if I left you alone, you'd either end up as a member of the zombie army, or back on the streets of some random town. By taking you with me, I can either deprive Deadwing of a zombie, or spare some random town from a street thief." With a smirk, he added in a teasing tone, "Plus, you look kinda hot in that armor."

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

With Wilhelm’s arms around her waist, El let go of the horse’s mane, feeling secure in his grasp. She reached up and pushed her hood down, enjoying the feel of the wind against her face and hair as the steed moved across the water. She gave the knight a quick look over her shoulder, her eyes narrowing slightly. She had scoffed at the idea of him touching her ears earlier, thinking it an odd request, but if he still felt the desire, she wouldn’t stop him. She had not actually said no before...a questioning look her only reaction. She gave a slight nod then faced forward again.

When he brought up her state of dress from this morning...and his gentlemanly ways of restraining himself...she laughed, his good humor affecting her. “You could have...but I would have stabbed you,” she responded with a chuckle. The likelihood of that happening was minimal, his strength enough to have prevented her from doing anything of the kind, but she felt the need to put the threat out there. It was how she had prevented her womanhood from being taken before...not the stabbing...just the threat. Of course, she had never been naked inside a sleeping roll with a man before. It made the unusual situation much more...difficult.

As the lake fell behind them, El looked for any sign of the undead from the night before. There were no signs of the horse’s hoof prints...it seemed the beast did not leave any tracks...so she had to use her memory to guess at the places they were attacked. There was little to show for the events, other than some disturbance of the ground where the bodies of the undead should have been...but were not. She cocked her head quizzically, surmising the creatures must pick up their own...or eat them. Not a pleasant thought either way.

The ride through the trees proved to be uneventful and El was able to concentrate on Wilhelm’s words. A pardon..that was more than she could hope for...but ultimately the best thing that could happen. She wasn’t sure about the severity of her crimes...she had never killed anyone, although she may have hurt someone somewhere along the line. Justified...but she was not sure the Imperial courts would see it the same way. Self-defense? It was a matter for another time though...there was still an undead dragon to kill.

And about this ‘elven sensory perception’ he mentioned. She was not sure she even had it. The only thing she was sure of in regards to senses was how warm the man felt behind her. Between him and the movement of the horse beneath her she was starting to experience some sensations that were mostly unfamiliar to her. It brought back a memory from a few years ago...the time she had inadvertently witnessed a couple having relations. She had been unable to move away from their window...the fear of being discovered...and her curiosity...keeping her rooted to the spot. The feeling she was having now was similar...only worse.

As they neared the oak tree, El let out a sigh. Wilhelm’s explanation of why he was willing to take her along barely registering until he referred to her as ‘hot’. The heat that was already running along her skin only intensified. She was afraid to even have him look at her, so red was the blush on her face. She almost wished for a zombie to emerge from the ground to stop her foolish emotions from embarrassing her in front of him. A good scare...that was what she needed. Something...anything...to stop her thoughts from focusing on her body.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Holding the rogue in his arms, the knight watched her push her hood back down, curious as to why she was doing so. Perhaps his words had gotten through to her in some way... or perhaps she was giving him permission to touch her ears after all, though she didn't say as much. He hesitated a bit, continuing to ride across the surface of the lake, chuckling somewhat at her mention of stabbing him... as it didn't come across as particularly serious.

She didn't seem to have much else to say, mostly focused on thoughts and... distractions, apparently, as it seemed like the exposed warmth under her armored skirt was heating up a bit in his lap. Though he couldn't see her face, he could see her pointed ears... which now showed a scarlet color which indicated a blush. Holding her a bit closer, he leaned forward and softly exhaled into her ear, blowing warm air to see how she would react to it.

The phantasmal steed was now approaching the oak tree, which showed very little sign of the previous night's horror episode... some disturbed ground, but no bodies. Most of Eletha's supplies were intact, but the clothes that had been hung out to dry were now torn to shreds, with any scraps possibly large enough to be converted into an undergarment rotting, decayed, or covered in some sort of disgusting mucus-like blight and unusable.

He pulled his horse to a halt, though his arms still wrapped gently around the girl... loose enough that she could climb out easily enough, though he neither forced her out of his lap nor moved himself for a bit. Eventually, he leaned forward slightly and gently nibbled on her exposed, sensitive, blushing ear, one hand covering the hilt of her dagger just in case she really did reach for it.

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

With the horse standing still, El waited for the knight to dismount. She was unable to remove herself from the beast, despite her wish to do so, until he was out of the saddle and the stirrups were free. Outside of the previous night’s embarrassing drop from mid-air, she could think of no other way to get her feet on solid ground. The idea of riding had seemed so simple at first, but she was finding it more difficult than she had imagined. Perhaps if she had her own animal…

As that thought went through her head, she felt Wilhelm shift towards her, his hold on her waist loosening but still enough to keep her secure. She remained motionless until she felt the light pressure on her ear, her already sensitive nerves twitching with the contact. She inhaled sharply, feeling a rush of warmth run through her, settling low in her abdomen. A moan escaped her slightly parted lips and her thoughts became erratic...desire drawing her closer to him and fear pulling her away. She had never anticipated a light touch would cause such a reaction.

El put her right arm back, resting her hand over his with a feather-like touch. “I won’t use it against you…” she said softly, referring to the weapon he covered. He had been nothing but kind to her, treating her more like an equal than anyone ever had. She was used to being looked down upon, as little more than an animal, but Wilhelm had shown her compassion and she genuinely liked him. ...and she couldn’t deny the desire which was brewing within her.

Her respirations rapidly increasing, El asked the knight to help her off the steed. She would deal with whatever happened next on her turf, the familiar surroundings giving her some sense of comfort. Allowing her hand to drop from his, she dug her fingers into her bare thigh, driving in her nails until the pain forced her to focus. She felt a twinge of guilt at what she was considering, the teachings of the sisters still fresh in her mind despite the passage of years. Although she had been taught the same lessons as the other female children, she had always been reminded she was not like them...her elven half making her soulless. Any worries of going to Hell seemed fruitless as well.

As Wilhelm dismounted and turned to her, she swung herself around and brought both legs to the same side, knowing that she was exposing herself again, but unable to avoid it. Getting off the horse by means of the stirrups would have been worse, especially without underclothes. Deciding this was the best option, she placed her hands on his shoulders, leaning forward to shift her weight in his direction. “Be gentle,” she said, the blush on her cheeks deepening.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Default Co Post (edited)

Wilhelm watched the half elf and her reactions to having warm air blown into her ear, as well as the light nibble on the sensitive tip. It was clear by her moan that she was having quite the reaction… whether from the stimulation of her ear itself, the sensation of riding the horse in such a short skirted suit of armor, or both… but he felt more at ease when she said she wouldn’t use her weapon against him.

“Good…” he said, “It would be difficult to protect you if you stabbed me.” She seemed to be thinking about something… though she wouldn’t tell him what it was, it seemed. At least, not yet. Still, he gave her time to think, dismounting the steed as per her request and moving into position to help her off.

As she turned her legs in his direction, he could see up her skirt well enough to tell that she was, indeed, quite aroused. Her next words he took as an invitation, and giving her a slight nod, he helped her up out of the saddle, pulling her hips closer to wrap her legs around his waist as he supported her, carrying her over to the oak tree and pressing her back against it, the leather armor at the very least softening the inherent discomfort of oak bark.

“Not too gentle, though…” he said somewhat teasingly before going on to relieve the built up tension within the girl. Surprised by her change of behavior and attitude, he continued to relieve her attention, carrying on in the nearby stream after allowing her armor to fade and letting her proceed to undress him as well. Eventually, he found himself holding the girl in his arms after promising her to give her more whenever she wanted it.

El hummed softly against his chest, her face pressed tightly to him. He was warm and his hands on her felt soothing...something she did not comprehend. She allowed herself to relax completely in his arms, her eyes closing briefly. She liked the feel of him pressed to her...his scent...his strength....and she felt safe. It was a new sensation, one she had only experienced in his presence. Her skin tingled all over, a residual effect of the pleasure she had given herself over to.

“I’ll hold you to that... “ she said barely over a whisper, a single chuckle coming from her lips.

After giving the rogue new forms of pleasure, the knight found himself holding her in his arms, enjoying the sensation of her naked, yet exhausted body pressed against him. Resting his head on her breasts, he stroked her hair softly, thinking back somewhat to recent events. “Did you know that you’re a sorceress?” he asked her, not sure if she was aware of this fact as she hadn’t mentioned as much.

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

El was starting to feel the effects of the autumn weather on her exposed skin, Wilhelm’s embrace keeping part of her warm, but not all...the cool breeze on her bare back causing her to shiver. Once again she was faced with the problem of clothing...but this time it was her own fault...and the only way she was going to resolve it was to ask for his assistance. It was something she was reluctant to do, her thoughts drifting to the time they had just spent together...and her aggressive nature. It had been...very unlike her. She didn’t understand the reasoning behind it and hoped he wouldn’t ask. ...because what would she say? She was mulling this over when the knight caught her off guard with his question. She opened her eyes, her expression showing surprise as she looked to him. Was he teasing her again?

“I am nothing of the like,” she said firmly, wondering why he would even suggest it. She knew being a sorceress would only add to her problems dealing with the town folk, but she had never shown such abilities. She lifted her hand and turned it from side to side in half circles. “No magic...ever...has come from these.” She gently placed her hand on his chest and pushed herself away from him, separating their bodies and slipping into the water. She missed the contact immediately, ignoring the longing she felt to return to his arms. Instead, she swam the short distance to the center of the creek and observed him from there, wondering if he would get out of the water, allowing her to see him completely naked.

“It could be that your power hasn’t manifested yet…” the knight remarked, “But it usually does in some way by adolescence. More likely it’s of a subtle sort that you haven’t noticed. Not all magic involves blowing things up, conjuring steeds from other planes, or reducing skellingtons to ash.” He watched as she pulled away, admiring her exposed breasts. It almost seemed like she didn’t want to leave, but he decided not to chase after her, instead, remaining in the water to observe her.

Her eyes narrowed and she shook her head. “No.” The single word was said with defiance, in a tone that demanded no argument. She would not embrace anything that was elven, even if it had a positive twist to it. Being a halfling had been her curse all her life. Lowering her gaze she moved towards, then around him, stepping out of the water and then wiping the moisture from her skin with her hands as well as she could. “I haven’t been an adolescent in a long time...even if my body looks the part. I’m already twenty…” El paused, her brows furrowing. “I’m twenty-four...I think. Almost an old maid.” She cast her attention to the uneven ground, the oak’s exposed roots scarred from the undead’s activity last night. Bits and pieces of her collected bounty lay on the ground, disheveled, but intact, unlike her shredded clothing. She looked up...and over...to the path leading to the village before she turned her blue eyes back on Wilhelm. One other thing first.

“Could you spin me the armor again please?” she asked quietly. As much as he had seen her naked she was surprised she even cared that she was unclothed. Perhaps if not for the cold...and the odd chance that they might run into another living person… The very thought of that amused her and she smiled, quirking a brow at him while keeping him in clear view.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

The knight gazed at the rogue, admiring her bare skin and enjoying the view. He shrugged at her words, wondering why she was so against the idea of being a sorceress. Perhaps she had her reasoning, he supposed... she had, after all, grown up largely among uneducated peasants, the likes of which tended to hold superstitions towards sorceresses to the point of labeling them "witches," though the label didn't quite apply, as Witchcraft was another type of magic altogether.

"Old maid, huh?" he chuckled, making his way out of the stream and quickly pulling his pants on. "I'm sure you've realized by now that you don't age quite as quickly as humans. In fact, you'll probably not age much at all, from now on... so expect to look the same as you do now for at least a decade." Approaching her, he took some time to visually admire her naked body before leaning in and giving her a kiss. Stroking her hair a bit, he made sure to touch her ears as well before nodding and pulling his shirt on.

"Alright, then," he said, leaning in to stroke her ear a bit as he began to channel his Foundry circuit once again, summoning the same suit of leather armor as before onto her naked body, which tightened around her as he conjured forth his own armor as well. Once they were once again protected from the elements, he went on to say, "Your magic has almost certainly manifested at some point in your life... in a subtle way that can be easily denied. But embracing your sorcery and learning to control it might help you to survive the trials ahead of us. Just something to consider."

He went on to assist her in re-packing her looted goods, though he made sure to stay behind her in order to get a good look up her armored skirt whenever she bent over to pick something up herself. "Bend over a bit further to pick that one up," he urged her in a slightly teasing tone, as if to point out to her that he was, indeed, sneaking every available peek up her armored skirt now.

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

El looked upon Wilhelm as he left the water, her gaze shifting down towards the ground as he clothed himself. She could feel his eyes on her as well, his constant attentions bringing a light blush to her skin which only deepened when he moved in close and touched her, a chill running down her spine. There was a tingling sensation as well...throughout her being...and she began to suspect the knight knew better than she just how her body worked...and he seemed determined to prove it.

With a breathy sigh escaping her, the half-elf glanced up, meeting the man’s gaze before placing herself into position for the conjuring of the outfit. Like before, the sensation was unusual, but she forced herself to hold still...starting to feel at ease until the subject of magic came up again. Tensing, the young woman shook her head.

“I don’t recall anything of the sort,” she replied as she slipped on her belt with the daggers. “Why do you insist I have magic? Did you see something when we were...joined?” She didn’t want the hassle of yet another elven characteristic weighing on her, but if it gave them an advantage over the undead, she might just accept it. But only if he could prove he was right.

For a short while later she kept herself occupied collecting her looted goods, her mind going over the things Wilhelm had said...and the way he had made her feel. She had not expected to enjoy what they had done, the sisters ingraining in her the idea that sex was painful and humiliating. So much so that she had always feared it. She had even felt guilty for her desires...but only up until they had been sated. Her body still hummed with pleasure...and she felt more alive that she ever had...complete...and happy. Something she did not expect to last.

Lost in thought, but also aware of her surroundings, El barely suppressed a laugh when Wilhelm made his lewd suggestion...his teasing not surprising in the least. It was almost as if he could read her thoughts...and he did seem to enjoy looking. She turned to him, narrowing her eyes mockingly, then bending at the knees to grab the next scattered item.

“I think you have seen enough…” she countered with a smile, moving towards the dirt path which led into the village where she had lost her coins and weapon. Crouching, she had to dig through the loamy earth to retrieve all the spilled currency, her hands encrusted with the filth when she was done. Ignoring them, she secured the coin purse to her belt, making her way further down the shaded path, expecting the knight to follow...or stop...her. She held the mace tightly in her right hand, unsure of how to correctly wield it, but remembering the warning about the dangers in town.

“I just want to see what remains,” she offered quietly, taking care with each step to avoid making noise.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Wilhelm noticed where the rogue's gaze was directed as he dressed himself, chuckling a bit, but not saying anything. After trying to hide her own naked body from his gaze multiple times, he found it amusing that she would now be looking at him in the exact same way. He continued to admire her naked body as well as he conjured forth her armor, leaving her unprotected under the short leather skirt, of course. It almost seemed as if the skirt had grown a bit shorter since the last time he had conjured the armor.

He watched as she secured her weapons, giving a shrug. "I could feel a potent magical energy through spirit melding, yes. Is there a reason you don't want to be a sorceress? Some sort of primitive village people superstition regarding witches? Or insecurity about your mixed race... or both?" He went on to say, "Humans can be sorcerers as well, though it's less common among humans than it is among elves."

He chuckled as she decided against bending over, and instead circled around to get a view from a different angle as she bent at the knees. "Never enough..." he said somewhat teasingly, watching her fumble through the dirt for small change in order to fill her purse. From his perspective, the copper coins weren't even worth bending over to retrieve, much less filtering through the dirt, as a single coin from his own pouch was worth more than all of them combined.

As she began to head off towards the village again, he asked, "Where you headed?" Frowning as she mentioned she wanted to see what remains, he took a few steps to catch up to her and embraced her from behind, holding her close and gently squeezing him in his arms. He stood there for a few moments, his grip around her gentle enough not to hurt, yet tight enough to show that he didn't want her to leave.

"Stay with me..." he murmured into her pointy ear. "There's nothing for you back there, after all."

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast