Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Deadwing's Dominion of Despair IC--[M] Bluemoon and Holeypaladin

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Six feet under, but coming to a theater near you
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

El shrugged when Wilhelm asked her about being a sorceress again, accepting his explanation about feeling something magical in her easily enough even though it bothered her. “I guess I just want to be normal...human,” she tried to explain, tired of having people look at her like she was a mongrel. They often crossed to the other side of the road to avoid her and made crude remarks. Sighing, her hands went up to her ears. “One look at these and I am labeled a rogue. If I had magic also…” she paused, huffing out a breath, “...I don’t know...it would just be more difficult.” It was more of an explanation than she would normally have given, the girl believing this would be enough to wrap up the conversation.

...and she thought that was the end of it until the knight wrapped his arms around her from behind. El tensed, her body pinned and a moment of panic setting off inside her. There was a slight shimmering within her body...a shift...something that was barely noticeable to her...but at the same time made her feel unsteady…nauseous. And as quickly as it occured, it disappeared, her body relaxing as reason took over. She was safe...in the knight’s arms once again...but something had happened and she was worried it was the magic he had mentioned.

The mace slipped from her grip and her hands went to his, a light pressure applied as she pushed against them, giving herself enough room to turn around in his embrace. To face him. She offered up a smile, trying to hide her apprehension at what had just occurred.

“I’ll stay,” she agreed, considering her choices. “You are probably right about there being nothing left….but it was home...and I was hoping…” She stopped mid-sentence. Just what was she hoping? That there would be more to scavenge? Or perhaps there was a token she could collect to help her remember her time there? It didn’t make sense, but the desire to return to what was familiar was strong. Sighing, she placed her hands on his chest, creating just a bit more space between them so she could look up at his face without straining.

“I’ll stay…” she repeated, wetting her lips with her tongue as she nervously held his gaze. “...as long as you promise not to lie to me...ever. If there is no chance of absolution from my crimes for me back at the Imperial City if...when...we return...then I want to know right now. It will not change my resolve to follow you and give aid as I can, but I need the truth.” She had no reason to doubt him, but she was skeptical at best, needing something to keep her focused.

Her eyes dropped and a blush came to her face as she considered her next words. “As for what happened between us,” she continued, her voice a bit softer now, “...I know it was just physical...and I can accept that...please don’t make it into something different.” She continued to be surprised by how easily she had given herself over to him. Suspecting it was his kindness...and the way he had felt beneath her on the horse...that were the main reasons. She could not change what had happened, nor did she want to, but she knew she was below his station and would not allow herself to become attached.

“I will make myself available to you...as long as you desire me. I just…” she cleared her throat, her color quite high, “...I don’t want you to think you owe me anything...for what happened. It’s not like that.”

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Listening to the words of the girl, the knight gave a bit of a chuckle. "I see...." he remarked. "Well, I suppose humans tend to try and force everyone to be normal... due to their fear of the unknown, mostly. They're a very xenophobic race... because as a whole, humans are weak, and fear anything stronger than them. Their weakness can in itself cause them to band together in order to be strong... but those strong enough to protect the weak aren't normal. The normal humans end up dying, as you saw..."

As he wrapped his arms around the girl, he noted the way her form shifted, with light momentarily bending itself around her in order to make it difficult to see her. However, this didn't last long, as she returned to normal once she relaxed in his arms. "Anyway, it's the fact that you're not a normal human that I find attractive. Humans are boring... but you're a bit more interesting. Plus you're way more attractive than a typical human girl."

He chuckled at her words, allowing her to turn around to face him. "Without knowing what you're wanted for, I can't say for sure or not what will happen. I don't exactly keep a record of every single criminal offense. Things like petty theft are easy to pardon... murder and treason much less so. That's one of the main reason that the Thieves' Guild has a 'no murder' policy, actually. Turns out it's bad for business."

Chuckling at her blush, he lifted her chin a bit and gave her a tender kiss. "Fun as your offer sounds, you don't have to feel like you owe me, either. If you enjoyed yourself, we can do a lot more, as often as you like. But you don't have to tell yourself it's just physical... there's more to you than a sexy body, and I look forward to getting to know you better. I think I've already seen some of your sorcery, for example."

As he admired her blush and the way it deepened, he decided to see what other reactions he could provoke in her. To this extend, he slid his hand down her back and up the back of her skirt, caressing her bare rear and squeezing it, gazing at her to see how she would react to this sudden teasing.

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Six feet under, but coming to a theater near you
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

“I’ve never killed anyone,” the half-elf said softly, shaking her head in denial. She didn’t suspect the knight thought she had...but it was the second time he had mentioned it and she wanted to make sure it was clear. As she went on to explain that she considered their relationship to be purely physical, she was surprised by his quick laughter. She did not know how to take this reaction...and the way he continued to touch her gently was so intimate, his closeness making it hard for her to breathe normally.

El had been told once a woman gives herself to a man there was no reason for him to stay. She didn’t know if this was true, but Wilhelm didn't seem to be going anywhere. The more sensual side of people...love...tenderness...marriage...it was all a mystery to her. As were the feelings that she had for him. Was it something as simple as attraction? The way he spoke to her without prejudice...his constant staring...and the touch of his hand upon her...it was not something she had experienced before. It made her uncomfortable, and yet she liked it. ...and now he wanted to know more about her.

It was El’s turn to chuckle. “There is nothing to know about me,” she countered. “I am a thief. What else is there to know?” There was no use trying to deny it, the evidence hung from a leather string on her waist. She would have said more, but as Wilhelm’s hand slipped down her back she trembled lightly, any other thought in her head falling short as her eyes drifted back up to his. Her expression softened and a sigh escaped her lips. He knew her body better than she did, desire running through her the moment his hands touched the bare skin under her armor.

She smiled at him, her hand moving to his waist. He had said he would be willing if she wanted to...and his teasing seemed to be an invitation. Her body responded accordingly. “Teach me?” she asked barely above a whisper.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Listening to the girl's explanation, the knight nodded. He expected her crimes were rather minor, but was relieved nonetheless that he hadn't picked up a murderer to be his only companion in this dangerous region. "I should be able to get you a pardon, then... my status allows me some influence in Imperial court, and if I take you as a vassal... well, combined with a bit of assistance in our current situation, it should be rather simple."

He didn't expect her to instantly figure out her feelings, nor did he feel a need to pressure her into doing so. There would be time, unless she really did leave... in which case he would no longer be able to protect her. Still, it seemed like the concept of a new life and a new start was already appealing to her... and they'd still be stuck together for a bit longer if they wanted to survive.

Shrugging at her comment, he said, "There might be more to know about you than you realize. Perhaps even things that you don't realize about yourself." As he caressed her rear underneath the short leather skirt, he smirked somewhat at her reaction, giving a bit of a chuckle at her words. Though she only had a short break since losing her virginity, it seemed like she was already ready for another round.

"Alright then..." he responded to her. "Well start off by bending over... like you should have done properly when picking up your belongings." With that, he helped her a bit holding her hips and gently pushing her forward.

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345