Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: It's too quiet here...

Give into Decay...
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Duke was dead. It happened so fast. In a split second he was single. No, wait that isn't right. In a second second he was split. That's not still right. In a half second he was single. No, no, still not right. Oh! In a second he was split in half. Oh. Geez. That's gruesome. Omac shook his head, trying to push his thoughts together. He was starting to feel scattered, his bloodshot eyes and his now grey skin making him feel almost lifeless. His suit now had a red bowtie with a yellow toast symbol on the middle of it and a series of other colored dots surrounding it. He looked to the sky, the streams of red lightning flashing brighter with every passing moment. "I don't remember RPA looking like this." He took a deep sigh, looking around at the buildings covered in vines and the empty streets. "Did... I do this?"

He felt his blood boil, his heart race increasing, as the demon in the floor watched him from below. It only smiled. He gulped, reaching for a stone in his pocket. It was smooth and shiny, normally bringing him a sense of relief as he rubbed it. This time rather, it shattered in his palm and faded out into dust as he tries to rub it back together. He shook his head, looking at the remains of Duke, or half of them anyway, and then faintly smiled. He was filled with a mixture of heat waves and the overcoming coldness of where his heart was. It felt like each beat spread some sort of disease, making him more numb with each second. His heart beat kept it's fast pace, though took a patterned beating along with the song in his head. "Follow the light, kid... It'll be alright kid... Don't die of fright kid... Just let the darkness..." he felt his heart stop, his breath becoming still, "...win."

Omac snapped his fingers as PK appeared before him. "Well, if you look at that! I was so sure that Storm would be our final sacrifice but now that you quality, it's all fair game." He pushed his hand up into the air, his normal body hair appearing more purple then normal. As he closed his hand into a fist a bolt of lightning came down into him, striking him and only him, with it's red hot blazing thunder. He looked at PK, his eyes seemingly hollow and lifeless while his smile was sinister and filled with pride. The sparks covered in him like a blanket, making him glow bright and shiny in the darkness. He then reached out his hand, as if asking to shake her hand. "I'll make you a deal. I know with your beliefs you're not likely to take a deal from a demon but I am no demon. I am so much more then that."

He simply blinked past her, looking at the building behind her as it caught on flames and he took a few deep breaths to contain his excitement. He looked back to her, "No? Oh that's fine. I'll have your soul soon enough. I challenge all of my RPA to come for you!"

--------------------------------------

I haven't finally snapped, you finally snapped! Say that to my face! Duke is dead. CF has a day or two left, I'll check the math later. I think just a day. BumblingBee, MysticOtaku, Waarnemen, and Arcus were all tagged well before the deadline (10pm Eastern) so they're all on their second day.

Storm and PK are now both capable of enacting the final seal. As your supreme ruler, I ask that you target them.
    Last edited by Omac; 10-14-2019 at 02:33 AM.

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

-giggles evil- if you tag me... I'll be right here. you wont last.

how do I brake the Final seal?
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

I appear to still be alive... as it seems I'm immortal and cannot die, no matter how much I wish I could.

Oh well, I might as well just kill the villain, @Omac; because that's what good guys do.

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

I will not answer any questions about the coming Apocalypse at this time.

Your spirit may linger and communicate, yes, but you are no longer able to tag or hurt me in this realm. Especially now that I am your king.

Decay is Coming

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Ah, but I have no king.... he who I once called king died long ago. As the rules that govern life and death do not apply to me, neither do a number of other rules.

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Regardless, your name was written and your essence was absorbed. You may still be immortal, like Siks, but you have no power left to stop me. Only the living can write down a name. Just sit back and relax. We're nearing the end.

Decay is Coming

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Ah, but I can and have written your name down, @Omac; ! So what does that make me, if I can do the impossible, @Omac; ?

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

It's not that you can't tag, it's that your tags have no power. It is against the rules and rule breaking will ruin the fun/game so seriously don't actually tag anyone, okay back to canon Only the living mortals hold that power, but you are neither.

Decay is Coming

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

I see... but there's any number of ways that an immortal spirit being can defeat even a deity in order to save the world at the last moment...

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

I am saving the world. Surely humanity is a pest we should eliminate? Isn't that the only way?

Decay is Coming

Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 ... LastLast