Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: It's too quiet here...

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

*Watches from my cloud with Kiro eating popcorn* Entertain us.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Lady Celeste is giving everyone a run for their money. Or souls. I don't know. I'm just here for the action hoping someone dies soon, and seeing the increasing tension, we shouldn't have to wait long. Actually multiple people are very likely to die tomorrow.

That's why I'm here. To entertain.

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Let the games continue! *showers popcorn down on the players like I'm an Emperor over looking an arena battle.*

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

-pops popcorn into mouth and mixes it with the cloud for cloud flavored popcorn- very much entertaining but we need more action. Kill the squirrels to rile things up
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Naw order a tenth of the squirrel force to be killed by the other nine tenths.

Poppa Squirrel
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

Default The Showdown

As the two Omac's continue to speak, a Plotting Analyst scampers up to Storm "Ummm, Commander, if I might offer a suggestion, as active as Mysteress P.K. is, I don't believe it would be a good idea to set a mark out against her P.K.'ness"

Ever attentive and alert to everything before him, Storm looks at everything before offering "Have you seen the remote, I just signed for another Month of Netflix and was wondering what new K-Dramas might be out."

The Plotting Analyst simply sighs looking to both Omac's "Do you guys have any openings?"

Storm laughs in response as he is typing away "Silly Squirrel, there are no KDramas named 'Do you guys have any openings' ... now what was that one that I was watching before. Wait, we were plotting here, weren't we? Now I am not sure about P.K., but I am still miffed that @Enigma was able to escape RPApril traps I set her her and those pesky Badgers, so I think it would be time to set a hit on her... now where were those caramel covered pretzels?"

"Commander, you might want to think twice about that, you have to remember that Enigma's Badgers are everywhere and if they catch wind of this..."

"You are right, I will rethink this, I think chocolate covered pretzels would go better while watching K-Dramas, great idea. Do we have any hot cocoa with those little mini marshmallows?"

The Plotting Analyst looks to the more evil of the two Omacs "Would you please kill me now, I am sure your evil is far less than painful than it is working here."

As Storm relaxed in his recliner and slips into his fuzzy bunny slippers "Oh, while you are bringing in the spray cans of whipping cream, why not add @P.K. to the hit list. Then I can get all her kills into my kill list. Now on to the hot cocoa, I will be able to squirt whipping cream into the cup when the marshmallows are gone."

The Plotting Analyst gasps "Commander, it does not work like that, ask the Master of all things Toast, he will tell you this too!"

Storm laughs "Silly Squirrel, sure it does, you see, I just put my thumb at the side of the can, press, and wha la, whipping cream squirts out, and I make all kinds of neat designs with it."

The plotting analyst pulls up Google Maps and accesses traffic flow patterns before looking to Omac "Will you excuse me, I have busy traffic I need to run into..."

Signature created by the awesome .Karma.

Spoiler: Looking for a Story to Join? 

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

PK has been tagged. Enigma has been tagged.

Does anyone else smell smoke?

Decay is Coming

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

...what do you mean I haven’t tagged @Arcus; yet?

Oh well. I may as well throw in @EerieWillows; too while I’m at it.
    Thanks for the set, Kicks!

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

A sinister little giggle echoed from the shadows. "You've always been a bit of a fool, but I didn't think you'd be so foolish as to actually think that you could safely put a hit on me with out summoning me." P.K. stepped out of the shadows, or at least something that looked vaguely like the P.K. that RPA had once known. The once bright features of the dream Guardian were deathly pale, her black hair fell in lifeless waterfall across her back and shoulders. instead of a bright grin a sinister smile curled unnaturally across her pale face with rows of sharp teeth and her once night sky eyes with pin pricks like stars were bright white with speckles of darkness floating upon the surface.

"What do you even higher these furry little blood bags for if your not going to listen to their common sense?" She giggled. "did you think this was all for fun?" she asked picking at her sharp teeth with her claw like nails. She grinned. "I don't care what braking these seals results in, so long as I get to revel in the Chaos. So... do you have any preferred way of being... disposed of?" The nightmare asked excitedly.
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Omac appeared between Storm and PK, his burning light making him appear like a ball of fire even in the daylight. He used his powers to suck them both close to him, pulling them to his side, and grabbing their hands. As he did, the fiery aura around him spread up their arms and around them as well. They couldn't move, in fact, all of RPA became still. All except for one person. Omac blinked as Lady Celeste appeared. She would have been able to run, or look away, or try to intervene, but he wanted to see what she would do. He wanted her to watch Storm die. He looked her in the eyes, waiting to see if she would even flinch. Instead, she wrote down two more names onto the ground, as Omac grinned feeling his fiery breathing crackling against his cheeks.

He squeezed Storm and PK's hands. "Don't you all see? Don't you understand? I've done nothing wrong here, you have darkened your own souls, you have become the monster you claimed I was!" Below the three of them appeared the shadow of something, likely the beast. "It's getting hungry, and once the final seal is broken it will be free and I will become a God!" Omac then simply stepped away from them as they were still stick in place, their hands still reaching towards each other as if Omac was still there. He moved towards the army squirrels and waved his hands. "You creatures are free now." He turned back to Storm. "I know you would much rather choose your own death, but I think it's much more poetic if your own army is the ones to tear you to shreds. At the very least, I suggest you run."

As Storm was able to move again he would find an army of squirrels, and maybe Badgers were on his trail. As much as PK wanted to be the one who finished the job Omac refused to let her move even an inch. He turned his head, smiling at her as he looked her in the eyes. "You appear to be our winner. How does it feel to have killed the most?"

The creature connected to the floor rose up, the waves of lightning rang behind it as it disconnected itself from the ground and retained its square shape with a spooky face even as a shadow. "No winner. The game is not over tasty one. More deaths tonight... more bloodshed... and then the end..." It's eyes started to burn with fire, even as a shadow, and black sludge started to pour from its mouth. "The strongest may cheat death, it is a a rule of the gods, the strongest may survive." It turned around to PK, Lady Celeste, and then finally Omac. "Not the strongest, none of ye are the strongest. Not the final seal. Not the final death!" the figure rushed over towards Storm at lightning speed where it blocked him from proceeding. "Found you, found you! No escape!"

Storm was able to push through, as he was forced to run from his own army of squirrels, the badgers of Enigma, and the absolution of death or whatever the creature wanted to be called. He wasn't fast enough. They kept coming until they caught up to him, biting at his ankles and leaping onto his back. He flipped them off, in more ways then one, and was able to run out into the streets. He was surrounded, they were coming from both directions. The creature decided to stay back to observe while the squirrels and badgers came from both ends. Just then though, the incoming traffic proved useful as both sides of the vermin was wiped out. Storm blinked, then began to cheer, as he saw a small coin in the middle of the busy road. It was just a penny, a quarter at best, but it was so shiny... so, so very shiny...

He was struck. The car ran him over faster then he could say "RPA will be mine!" His back was dented and covered in tire tracks. He still tried to reach for the penny, it almost in his grasp, and when an old ally picked it up instead. The Plotting Analyst stood next to him, holding the dime or maybe it was a nickel. There was another car coming, as Storm started to beg for help, and the shiny money. His Plotting Analyst almost gave in, before looking back to the beast behind them, and simply smiled. Instead he simply pulled out a cup of hot cocoa, sipping at it with the marshmallows included, and tossed the coin behind him. Storm's eyes followed the coin as it went above the squirrel, into the the air, and hurdling back towards the ground. Before he could watch it fall, he was hit by the car, and became the roadkill he was always meant to be.

The creature simply floated there as traffic began to pile up and more innocents were lost. "Tonight the end will begin..."

The Fifth Seal Has Been Broken
    Kill a Player With Five or More Kills

What do you mean there's more? The demon never told me... I guess we'll have to see what happens tonight?

Storm is dead. EerieWillows and Arcus were tagged.
    Last edited by Omac; 10-15-2019 at 06:00 PM.

Decay is Coming

Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1314151617 ... LastLast