Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: It's too quiet here...

Give into Decay...
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Omac made his way to the center of town as four hooded figures sat on four seperate horse statues around him. He reached up to the first of them, tearing off the hood to discover it was Arcus. He stepped back, confused. He looked around as the hoods of BumblingBee, MysticOtaku, and Waarnemen also fell off, each of them having a word carved into their foreheads. “War.” “Famine.” “Conquest.” and finally “Death.” They were dead. It wasn’t him who had killed them, and those that tagged them were also nowhere in sight. He shook his head, dropping the hood that was previously covering Arcus, and backing up into the creature as it blocked his exit.

“Are you having fun, tasty one?” it said, it’s mouth dripping with black sludge. It looked down at Omac. It seemed much larger than the last time he saw it. It reached up over “Thou Shall Not Post An Unholy Amount! Break RPA you will, bring on absolution you must. Post here, and there, post everywhere, but posting until it breaks. Breaks me free! Free me, you will!” It looked to Omac, it’s fiery eyes staring deep into his soul. “Tasty one scared, you are, toasty boy confused. Breakfast kid all alone, he is. Not alone for long, no sir. Hell break loose, it will”

Omac turned to the four horsemen as the statues began to shake. Arcus looked down at him, smiling with that familiar fiery eyes shining through her ninja mask. The others began to follow a similar trend. Their skin began to turn a grotesque green, they started to moan, and they looked very hungry. They weren’t no longer alive, true, but they were also no longer dead. Around them the vines covering all of the buildings began to rot, become spiked with thorns, and leaked with a poison. The undead Arcus leapt down first, smiling at Omac, and then to the monster as if it was her master.

“No, no… I don’t understand…” Omac backed away, his heartbeat becoming completely still as it would remain from now until the end.

“Eight seals my child, eight seals to feed my thirst for freedom.” It spun around the four horsemen as they each surrounded Omac, and he began to step away. “Thou Shall Not Cause a Zombie Apocalypse.” It chuckled. “Reach 50 you will. All dead will be zombies, 48 hours to change, 48 hours to bite, spread the disease, don’t post die, do post still die.” It looked to the street nearby as the rotted roadkill that was Storm, still flattened, rose up and looked towards them. “Win you may. Get points again you can. Take over RPA, you must! Take lives, but die again, die forever. Tagged and die, never tag tag again.”

“B-but you said the fifth was the final one… W-what is the eight seal?” Omac said, starting to tremble.

The beast ran up to him, getting up into Omac’s face as it spit the sludge at him with its words. “Thou Shall Not…” it then opened its mouth wide, licking him with its tongue, and screaming symbiously as the echo ranged throughout all of RPALandia. “KILL A FALSE IDOL.” It pushed Omac down, as he fell into the pile of sticky sludge. “Tag him! Tag him! RPA may now tag him, oh tasty one I will eat you soon! Post within 24 hours you will, post before midnight you’ll do, die before Halloween you must!”

“Rise the dead. Rise and come for him, come for each other, free me, free me, FREE ME!” It grew in size with each word until it was as large as the buildings, blocking out the moon as it’s fiery eyes became the substituted light source and the blood like veins in the sky flowed like an upside down ocean. It looked down at Omac. “Update rules you will, yes yes.” Then it’s fiery eyes turned into an eerie green as he called for the spirits of the lost. “I said, RISE!”

@bluemoon; @Kris; @G; @Undead_Fears; @Froggy; @Price; @DannyPhantom; @CrimsonLady180; @SikstaSlathalin; @Kiro Akira; @HoneyHeart; @Crazywolf; @Bat Cat; @Merry; @Leanna; @Kortaga; @Holeypaladin; @Nope; @Salroka; @Scottie; @Craze; @SilverWitch; @Duke; @Cfavano; @SaltyIrishman; @Storm; @BumblingBee; @MysticOtaku; @Waarnemen; @Arcus;

All over RPA members who had died began to return to the world of the living, though none of them were quite living anymore. The admins all rose within Kris office, each now with pointy hats and a quest for vengeance. Bluemoon rose up not far from Storm with the wicked smile that only the zombie queen could have. SikstaSlathalin and Holeypaladin returned at the docks. Above them sat Kiro Akira and Honeyheart on a grey stormy cloud, and above them was Danny Phantom and CrimsonLady180 battling in the sky again. They were back, they were all back, and they had a vengeance with Omac or each other.

The End Has Begun
    Five of Eight Seals Have Been Broken

Everyone tagged prior to this event still has their three days (or however much time they have left.) If they die, they will not return as a zombie. All future tags will only have 48 hours to respond, except Omac who has 24 hours. None of the tags listed here actually tagged anyone, only a player (not me) can do that. Please refer to the first post of this thread for a revision of the rules.
    Last edited by Omac; 10-16-2019 at 02:10 AM.

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Hmm so I can bite folks now. Cool

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Did someone say zombos? @bluemoon; will be so thrilled!

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Bluemoon has been tagged. Siks has already started to annoy me.

Let the games begin.

Decay is Coming

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

I am so confused. I am a zombie, now (?), is what I'm understanding. Please correct me.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Lol siks.

Nightmare giggles with Glee, temporarily distracted from the fact that OMAC stole her kill earlier. "Wonderful!" @Mysteria; @Fox Xalian; @SmileyCassandra; @EerieWillows; @Arcus;
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Zombie Siks bites!

@.Karma.; @Leanna; @G; and @Crazywolf;

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Yes Salty, you're now a zombie. It's basically the same as before except you're back from the dead. You were killed but now you can play again. You have the power to tag. It's more cosmetic then having any powers but you lost any points you had when you were alive unlike the still living players.

The rule changes are the biggest thing. Points now carry over from player, like you asked about before.

To accomplish the seal of doing a zombie Apocalypse you all would have to collectively kill 20 more people. Killing people who are already zombies accomplishes nothing.

All tags have been added. Thanks for your lovely murdering hands.

Edit: Some of those tags didn't work Siks!

Decay is Coming

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

They do now

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Haha I can see that!

Decay is Coming