Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

I had an amazing plan but nooo siks dies on me >.>
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

That makes sense, Omac. I was not sure how that would work in the case of a former human/ghost hybrid. Now, he comes the fun part of deciding of I want to be a human/ghost/zombie hybrid or just a zombie/ghost hybrid. Decisions, decisions...

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

*kicks my way out of the shallow grave and lets out a yawn*

Well that was refreshing.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

I would comment to all of the above but it seems time is having some issues here. Things seem to be slower, then faster, and soon I'm afraid it'll to a complete halt. Please, DO NOT post in this thread >>>> here <<<< you may bring on the end of everything we know if you do.

If time happens to stop, or the thread is inaccessible, all death clocks will also be frozen in time.

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

*Dark fur sprouts from Siksta's twice dead body, lupine ears grows grotesquely from the side of his head, his body breaks, twists, grows, and shrinks like some mad beast. Soon an explosion of darkness fills the thread and long dangerous claws mar the unstable ground.

A low menacing chuckle fills the still air. "I am being most pleased." *Siks rips his way through the thread and vanishes.*

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Moon Child
    Feeding Nazgul with a spoon in his white padded room.
    I will try just about anything. Especially Twilight fanfiction. TEAM JACOB!
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

I'm not sure what to do... Siksta tagged me RAWR

Spoiler: Looking for RP in all the wrong places? Click here! 

Spoiler: Friend Quotes 

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by .Karma. View Post
    I'm not sure what to do... Siksta tagged me RAWR
    You get to live now and you get a point that you saved yourself. Sadly you won't be able to kill Siks as G already did that

You can tag someone else though. You tag anyone who is not on that "Lost Souls" thread. You can even tag me. But if anyone you tag posts within 48 you will die. There is rumors of a space time altering event happening very soon, so all tags and deaths may be on hold, though you are still encouraged to make one. The more deaths, the better.

Decay is Coming

Love to do Romance RP.
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Kiro Akira What do you want? I am kind of confused in why you tagged me for.

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

WHAT'S GOING ON?! If you were tagged and are wondering what the heck is going on; someone put a hit out on you. Reply within 48 hours of the tag (10pm Eastern) and you will kill them instead. Don't and die. If you post, go ahead and tag someone else. Anyone who is not in the "Lost Souls" section.

Adding this to the first page for context ^

I'll clump Kiro's death in with the others who die in twenty minites.

Decay is Coming

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Omac stared blankly ahead. He had made enemies of everyone within RPA. He had been betrayed by the demon. He didn't recognize who he was anymore. There stood a wave of members at RPA that had been tagged, the entity of town square being carved with names. There was too much blood that needed to be spilled. Too much for him to do alone. He reached for his bowtie, as his body began clear like a colorful glass window broken into different pieces ranging all over his body. It only lasted a second before he returned to his new normal demon self, except now there was others standing beside him. Beside him was those of the Fragmented Hero. The other essences that resided within him, and each of them were hungry some action.

Pied Piper leapt forwards first. He played his pipe as he led an army of rats, many of which were now zombies, across town. The first victim they met was Fox Xalian, wearing a bright silver knight uniform. Fox had no idea what was coming. The rats first crawled up his boots into his metallic pants, as they nibbled at his legs forcing his to the ground. Then they made their way down his sleeves, and into his helmet. He made no screams. He kept silent as they scratched and nibbled at him. SmileyCassandra saw him and ran to his side. She used her magical pickaxe to break through the armor and dispose of the rats without harming Fox Xalian. To her horror, he had already been hollowed out, and then the rest of the rats turned their attention to her. She couldn't take them all.

The darker side, if that's even possible at this point, Jason moved forwards with his machete. He was like a machine. He slashed left and right. First he took out EerieWillows with a single blow. Then he moved to Arcus, who leapt high above him with her zombie ninja skills. He simply smiled, though his hockey mask protected it from being seen. He swung his machete up as it grew in side, sucking up all of the nearby shadows into it to become a shadow blade all of it's own. When he pulled down he not only cut Arcus clean in half but he also took out Leanna and Anti-Hero as well. Imp tried coming for him, but Omac came out from behind to strike Imp with his portal sword. As Imp fell the three of them spoke together, "That's for never interviewing us!"

Another essense moved forward on a giant dinosaur made of crayon scribbles, as it swallowed up Lady Bird and Leon G. A fifth moved through with a series of small rockets as he wore a cracked astronaut uniform. The blast missed Karma by a mere inch, as she then ran in the opposite direction to safety. Toast Monster made its way through to track down Pleasant, Rayne7, and Sinderella with rays of lasers and sizzling hot breathe that melted faces and simultaneously warmed the hearts of millions. All of the fragments of the hero moved together as they finished off the lot of their victims, the youngest two and Jason moving all of their bodies into a giant pit that Toast Monster dug in the middle of town square, before Toast Monster set it ablaze with his special brand laser eye.

Kiro Akira sat high in the air safely on the cloud. None of the Fragments could reach him, at least, none of the ones he knew about. Next to him appeared not one, but ten other essences that all resembled Omac in one way or another. One was exactly the same except for wearing a pan on their head. Another looked like an old timey wizard with a long beard at a big book, a book that he used to bash Kiro upside the head. The rest of them also started to attack Kiro, as he reached down for safety. He thought that maybe he saw Siks, who now looked more monstrous then before, and reached down towards him, but instead of helping him the mentior turned beast pulled him down directly into the burning flames. Kiro Akira was now Kiro On fire.

Finally, there was only one person on their list left. Kicks tried to run. First she ran into Piper. He looked at her with a faint sense of regret, as if he wished things were different. Omac came up behind her, pointing his sword at her back. Jason met up with Omac with his machete swung high in the air. They couldn't decide who got to finish her off, better to be safe then sorry with her fairy protection. A few rockets, and a dinosaur bite, all while being blasted with Toast Monster's laser. Kicks was no more. None of them were. With that, all of the Fragments returned to one vessel being Omac. He looked at the mini massacure that he had caused, the pit of fire burning in the background, as he began to laugh. He spread his arms out, partly folding in his fingers, and did a full belly evil psychopath kind of laugh.

--------------------------------------

Fox Xalian is dead. SmileyCassandra is dead. EerieWillows is dead. Arcus is dead. Leanna is dead. Anti-Hero is dead. Imp is dead.Lady Bird is dead. Leon G is dead. Pleasant is dead. Rayne7 is dead. Kicks is super dead. Sinderella is dead. Kiro Akira is dead.
    Last edited by Omac; 10-18-2019 at 02:21 AM.

Decay is Coming

Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2223242526 ... LastLast