Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: It's too quiet here...

Give into Decay...
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Update: All death, tags, and other events may now continue.

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

Braaaiiiiiiiiiinsss.... Wait. I'm still a zombie right?

On indefinite hiatus. I remain purple only for technical support, please direct queries to Scottie or another staffer. Thank you RPA for being my second home for so many years, and every member who makes this the wonderful place it is.

Click here daily to vote for RPA!

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

I believe so, G. But I am not sure as I have not been following the thread that much.

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Yes G you're still a zombie. Speaking of, I need to do some math for this.

Danny to do a quick recap I'd say that - "Everyone was brought back from the dead to be undead. Kozzar, a demon, took over RPA and sent it into darkness when the "Thou Shall Not Post" thread was destroyed. A rift has appeared, each broken seal leading us closer to seeing what's inside. The remaining seals are to cause a zombie apocalypse by having enough members turned to either zombies or lost souls. For example, if G dies she is already a zombie so it doesn't up that score. The final seal to break is killing me - which you guys won't let happen... right?"

Decay is Coming

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

The zombies took over. As Bluemoon and Storm made their way over the giant hill that once held the Clubhouse of Toast, the place where Omac's adventures started that now laid in ruin, they did so as an army. There was now over fifty zombies in their army, and with Bluemoon being the queen of all zombies, they found themselves unable to resist. They still had free will, of course, but it was less free and more will. There was barely any more of the living within RPA, even less that could resist her command. Storm seemed to have his own free will, but his army of vengeful zombie squirrels that were constanting surrounding him did not. G and the other Admins also seemed to have their own free will. All of them were quite undead and on the prowl for world domination. Or cupcakes. The plan wasn't really all that clear.

Kozzar appeared before them as it was no longer square. It was still a giant, bigger then the tallest buildings and almost as big as the void, though now it appeared quite human. It was a complete shadow other then his fiery red eyes that started to look more like gemstones then fire. They were more then simple gemstones, they were cracked varies away with a darkness within them that was more prominent then the night itself. It was so dark that it scared children, adults, and vermin alike. It was so dark that even calling it dark was an understatement. It was more like an oblivion or an oblivion on top of an oblivion. It was very scary and there is no better way to describe the amount of fear it soaked into anyone that looked into. It was also way too far away to actually be looked into.

There was only one more member that had been hit left on the board. Poor Minkasha. They were only a mere day away from their own demise. As much as Bluemoon felt she owned this city she still didn't have enough power to kill whomever she wanted. All she could do was wait for the right time to attack and lead her army into battle. She did have one more option though. If she were to kill Omac then she would not have to live by the limits of the game anymore for the game would be the End. Perhaps there was some sort of clue in what all of this meant, or some red flag about how the word "End" was capitalized there, or about how after all of the seals broken so far and none of them have been about breaking the fourth wall.

Kozzar bent down towards her. "Final twist, yes yes! Player with most kills win game, yes yes!" It looked her, and only her, into the eyes. "Dear Bluemoon I must command you, for you are a favoritey indeed, but Bluemoon not winner, no sir." It snapped it's large fingers as all of the current living victors landed beside the army, also protected by the games logic from harm. "Lady Celeste, she fun too, she kill the most, she not have army, no no. Points build, yes. Kill Celeste?" It then slammed down it's fist causing all of RPALandia to shake. "Why no kill Celesety? Why only kill easy players? Bluemoon not like challenge? Bluemoon not play game?" It looked to Storm, now looking him directly in the eyes so he could see the true darkness. "Why no killy tasty one? Why does tasty one still live?"

The rift above them started to open up even more as Kozzar vanished leaving all of the players in one place. The demon was becoming frustrated and if It didn't start getting what it wanted things might get messy. Even more messy. The rift did seem to hurl weapons of different varieties out, but it was still too far away and closed off to see what was inside. Much like someone in emotional turmoil asking for help. Except this void wasn't asking for help. It was asking for sacrifices, and Kozzer was asking for freedom, and all of RPA found themselves asking for one of two things. The only two things left in the once creative lands of RPA. Mercy and vengeance.

The Seventh Seal Has Been Broken
    50 or more players have been killed total

Stormwolf is dead. Kortaga is dead. Craze is dead. BumblingBee is dead. MysticOtaku is dead. Waarnemen is dead. Crazywolf is dead. Dawscombine is dead. Undead_Fears is dead. Ma1chbox is dead. LostMisfit is dead.

Geez guys. Way to go killing most of RPA. Seriously. Way to go! Just don't kill me. You can tag me at any time and I will only have 24 hours to respond but please no don't hurt me.
    Last edited by Omac; 10-23-2019 at 03:46 AM.

Decay is Coming

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

I killes people but i die o.o my points go where
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Points only mean something for the living. The demon only cares about deaths.

Decay is Coming

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Lame o.o where my zombie points
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

If you're willing to go back through and count up everyone's points regardless of death then I'll add it to the post. I tried. I'm not as willing

Decay is Coming

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

I guess I'll tag @Scottie; ? Aaaaaànd @Azazeal849; *gimme them brains*

On indefinite hiatus. I remain purple only for technical support, please direct queries to Scottie or another staffer. Thank you RPA for being my second home for so many years, and every member who makes this the wonderful place it is.

Click here daily to vote for RPA!

Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2425262728 ... LastLast