Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: It's too quiet here...

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

These brains are not for you!

*Throws a distraction steak out the office window and gets back to work*
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

June MotM 2014
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

*Drags in a couch and collapses* My friends, it’s been awhile.

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

G groaned and moaned as she marched along with the zombie army. She had her sights on Azazeal849 and Scottie. The more kills the better. She stepped away from the group when she noticed a nice juicy steak sitting on a plate in a strangely convient glowing spotlight. The army kept going as she dug her teeth into the meaty goodness. When she was finished she looked up at yet another plate, this time a shiny brain all ready on a golden platter. She motioned towards it, reaching out like a kid trying to fish a candy bar out of a jammed vending machine. It was even more like that when her own hand began cemented into the ground, unable to reach the brain. It was barely a few finger waves ahead and yet it couldn't move.

It was a shame she had crawled over to the brain from the steak, truly, as she was now sinking deep into the ground. First it was her legs as she struggled, then it became her upper body, and continued until she all of a head and arm reaching for her final meal. Before her neck was dissolved under the quicksand Omac approached her. He reached down towards her neck, ripping a key from her neck. It was more of half of a key, which he matched with another that had once sat in Kris office. When he clicked it together a small crown appeared on his head. Omac smiled down at her, watching the fear emerge in her eyes. He raised his left food, hovering over her head and with one single stomp buried her under the land she once ruled over.

Omac pulled the crown off, wiggling it around in his hands. "I'm not much for royalty." With that he snapped it in half and threw it into the quicksand, which buried the brain also into it. He then shuffled the key chain around as it started to glow and shine a light forward as if it was giving directions. He took not time to wait. "Finally!" He started to pick up speed, making his way across RPALandia faster then he ever had, and reached a door in the back alleyway of [REDACTED]. He slid the key in as the door opened up. "I have finally found the secret bathroom." He began to walk into it as all his worries seemed to fade way. "I've had to go for seven years now." With that, it closed and he would not return until more death was ready. Afterall, they apparently had a hot tub.

--------------------------------------

G is dead. Scottie has been tagged. Minkasha is on their last day. I both love and hate this game.
    Last edited by Omac; 10-23-2019 at 09:48 PM.

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

*Wolfs Siks rips his way into the thread and breaths deep* Hmm the end is nigh.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

*demon Omac dances around pile of bones* Woo!

Decay is Coming

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

-Kiro flails about-

I wanna make a new character hmm o.o

I feel like kiro has to much to him and shouldnt be given more xD
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

This is the best RP right here. xD

Spoiler: Current RPs- Check them Out (Recently Updated!) 

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro Akira View Post
    I wanna make a new character hmm o.o
    Stories above, stories below, at the end of the story, is when we're all untold.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBaron View Post
    This is the best RP right here. xD
    This is the most consistent writing I've done in a while.

Decay is Coming

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

There is always a story
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Omac sat at his desk, that used to Kris desk, and began to write a note of all his feelings and thoughts. It was very dramatic. It was also eighty six pages. He then decided to throw that one away and decided to just say exactly what he was feeling in that moment. It was even more dramatic, and double the size. Eventually his hands started to hurt so he wrote a few parapahphs that he was too tired to rewrite or rip up so he decided that this version would be the best version and no amount of editing or rewrites would make it worth it. He took his strangely bright glowing pen to the oddly dark paper and began to write his note.

"Dear RPA,

Every story has to come to an end eventually. If it didn't, nobody else would get to have a story. Sometimes in life we get multiple stories. This could only be the beginning of something great or the end of something that we should have let go of a long time ago. Perhaps this isn't the ending Siks and I think it will be. Something is coming, something that lays within that void. I think it's more then that. I have a feeling that very soon we will get a glimpse beyond the void, to see what happens at the End of the Story. I have no idea what I capitalized that. Whenever I try to write down the words End of the Story they always come out capitalized like my hands are working against me. Maybe it's foreshadowing. Maybe it's more then that. Regardless, something is coming.

I have never felt like this before. I feel like I'm on top of the world. I have never felt better, never felt stronger. I also know I am responsible for the destruction of RPA. I feel like something like has happened before. Wasn't there an Apocalypse like this before? Didn't we do zombies before or something? Maybe we went to the future... or I battled my alter egos... I can't remember. It's always felt like that. It feels like the story is trying to play itself out and there is nothing we can do to fight our way out of it. Maybe our only solution is to reach the End of the Story or maybe the story that is trying to play itself out isn't our story. Either RPA is destined to be destroyed or it never was. I remember timelines where I went back and I fixed things. I can't do that now. I don't know what's going to happen this time. I think we've about reached the End of the Story.

Today I was strolling through RPALandia. The place is a mess. A beautiful mess. I ran into Minkasha hiding in the armory. Shame really. They should have known that sizzling hot butter and a room full of explosives wouldn't have gone over well. I almost feel bad. Minkasha wasn't a bad person. They didn't kill anyone in this game. They were just a bystander of the action. I feel bad that they missed out on all the fun. It was fun, wasn't it? For the first time in my seven years in RPALandia I was finally on top and yet it felt hollow. Everyone that I would have made into slaves were now dead, zombies, or an x-mentor backstabber. That was the only regret I had left, other then never doing a musical special. If this is the highest peak, the goal of everything I ever wanted, then why did it feel so lonely? Maybe it's time we take this up a notch, maybe it's time I start playing offense.

If you're reading this message then I am dead.

That or I accidently hit send.

- Toastman"

--------------------------------------

Minkasha is dead.

You shouldn't be able to see this letter. I have no idea how it got there. I had to do one first person death. The end isn't only soon, it's inevitable.

Decay is Coming

Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2526272829 ... LastLast