Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: It's too quiet here...

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Let’s pay a visit to my old friends @Kortaga; @Craze; @BumblingBee; @MysticOtaku; and @Waarnemen; , shall we?
    Thanks for the set, Kicks!

Give into Decay...
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Take a hand, this we'll share. Death, death, everywhere!

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Six feet under, but coming to a theater near you
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

A pale mist rose from the surface of the paved street, a vague shape emerging then solidifying into that of the zombie queen Moon. Around her a new horde was rising...even her friend and ally, Storm, was hers...all under her command. Her face lit up with a smile, such a welcoming renewal of life...or unlife. She felt her power return, her hands clenching into fists as she realized so shortly after her rebirth she had been summoned by another. A fool.

She focused her energy on the commoner...the young man...and offered him a feral grin.

"Holeypaladin...how nice of you to pay me a visit...perhaps you would care for a cookie?" She shuffled slowly to him, gathering the meandering remainder of Storm to her as she passed. As one, the two zombies approached the soon-to-be fallen hero, a thin line of drool falling from their lips. "So tasty this offering...shall we share?"

There were no screams...only the sound of feasting...the queen finally getting the dessert she deserved. No more R.O.U.S. or puny squirrels for her...the world of RPA was now her oyster...all bans on biting lifted, much to her delight.

Delicately dabbing the corner of her lips with a napkin, Moon turned to Storm and held out her hand. "Shall we walk? I know of a delish bakery teaming with peanut butter cookies and pie. Care for another bite?"

With that the two walked off, Moon winking at the passing form of @Crazywolf as he intersected their path. "See you soon sweetie!" she called, her smile widening into a wolf-like grin.

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

The Beast chuckled from above the highest building where Omac sat of the rooftop, hanging over the sides. They both watched as Bluemoon took the town by storm, with Storm, as they raged a zombie war. Omac looked up at Kozzar. "Is this really what you wanted? You said if I broke the final seal you would be free and I would have everything I ever wanted." He threw his pockets full of toast out from the room in angry but they only came back. "Damn these demon powers!" He tries to tear off the pants themselves but they seemed magically stitched to his very being. He looked back up at the demon, it loomed over him with a blank expression. "When we made a deal you promised that the fifth seal, the final seal, would free me and set us all free."

Finally the beast chuckled, circling around to slide itself right before him, partly phasing into the building below. "I promised to free you, liberate you from life, yes sir." It turned back down to the square, forcing Omac to look as well. "Battle everyday, you do. Sad and dark. Scared and weak. Kozzar make you free." It flew back up into the sky. "Tasty one not remember what Kozzar said, but Kozzar made very clear, Bread boi mustn't remember."

Omac looked up at the sky, past the beast. "I feel like I would remember that, but I've forgotten a lot in the past." He took a deep breathe, closing his eyes, and making a wish on a nearby star. Or it wasn't quite a star. It was actually a ball of fire signifying someone else was killed, though likely an unnamed background character. "If I didn't know better... I'd say this exact event is what caused that dark future we were sent to a few years back. Or maybe... It's a collision course of multiple disasters I've faced throughout RPA, disasters I had prevented or survived, except this time I did neither. This time I caused it." He grabbed his chest. "Is this what guilt feels like? I don't remember, not since my heart stopped."

"Silly mortal." Kozzar flew around again and again until it made Omac very dizzy. "Forget this conversation, you will. Run and hide you must." With that Omac blinked and watched as Bluemoon took Holeypaladin.

--------------------------------------

Holeypaladin is dead. Crazywolf will be tagged. Since you wrote a cool death I'll link that instead of writing something else up. I'll link both.
    Last edited by Omac; 10-16-2019 at 09:39 PM.

Decay is Coming

Poppa Squirrel
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

With Storm leaving Hades, the Lord of all Hell sighed a sigh of relief "Finally got rid of him, those poor Squirrels though..."

As Storm wanders into Squirrel Command Center, a Plotting Analyst gasps "What are you doing back here?"

"Ummm, plotting the overthrow of RPALandia, Duh"

"But didn't you die?"

"Yea, that was a small set back, but I am back, so let's get to some plotting, eh?"

The Plotting Analyst looks over his tablet "Then that would explain why Koti~ set a hit back on you? I was thinking it was a funny joke and all."

"Koti~ set a hit on me? Figures, I have been slow in posting in Second World, also his Su Lin did try to kill his Antagonist a few times in Whispers of the Past. Still, like really..."

"So, what do we do now?"

"Well, first get some cookies baking, then get some more mini marshmallows, I couldn't find any in the..."

"I mean about Koti~ ... why do I even try..."

"Oh, that, yea, he has to go Die Die, as Snoopy says..."

"I know, 'Make it so', huh?"

"No silly Squirrel, Snoopy never said that, he says 'Curse you Red Baron', you seem to get your lines mixed up, you really should see someone about that."

The Plotting Analyst flips tabs and looks at retirement resorts "This one will do nicely."

"Now on to P.K., how dare she do me in, we should kill her off too."

"Well, technically the Badgers ran you over, but seems P.K. has done herself in."

"Still as Mr. Rodgers says 'Kill her, kill her alot'. "

"Mr. Rodgers neverrrrruuuummmm, never mind."

"So, I see my body count is kind of lacking, now be a good Squirrel and order hits on @Kortaga @Craze @MysticOtaku @Waarnemen @Kicks @Lady Bird @Rayne7 @Anti-Hero @Imp @Mysteria @Fox Xalian @SmileyCassandra and @Arcus ."

As the Plotting Analyst books a one way ticket "Yea, suppose could get to that on my way to the airport."

Signature created by the awesome .Karma.

Spoiler: Looking for a Story to Join? 

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Omac made his way through the caves with his mentor Siks following behind him. "I found us a nice cave to hide out in for a while. I'm really worried about that whole zombie Apocalypse thing. Last time we did one of those I survived because of that whole timeline fragmented thing but now that I'm more whole it won't work." He shrugged it off, rubbing his hands against his lifeless, gray, scaly, insert other adjective, cold, hard skin. They made their way deeper into the cave where the light began scarce. He pulled out his phone, it allowed enough light for them to continue. "It's weird how much reception I get in here." When they reached absolute darkest part of the cave, Omac thought he saw a spider behind Siks and used his powers to blast right through him to kill it.

As Siks melted away Omac fell silent. "It was an accident, I swear!" He then watched as the form of Siks faded into dust. "Dammit Siks, is this another shadow form? Oh, hey I can curse now. Somewhat. Goes with the perks I guess, that's cool." He then noticed that whole his blast did not hit his mentor, it did hit a squatter. He kicked the body before recognizing it as Koti~. "Whoops. Storm's not going to like me stealing his kills." He shrugged. "I mean, it's not like he has eyes all of the way in here." Omac turned around, not noticing the pile of Squirrels that crawled all over Koti~'s body and began to rip apart the flesh. "Plus, this is supposed to be my game."

He stormed out of the cave heading back out into the red skied light. "I've spent enough time hiding. If they want to take me down, they better know I'll go down fighting. I didn't get to kill PK, I didn't get to kill any of the people those zombies ate either. I am no coward, I am the hero of Toast!" He smiled at the sky, as his clothes changed drastically. He grew two horns at the top of his head, which was a faint purple, red, and silver. His clothes matched a familiar color scheme. He still wore his bowtie, though now it was splattered in blood as well as the colored dots. He wore a red buttoned up shirt with black and white striped sleeves. His very fancy pants were completely black with a stitching of a toast on the sides. Finally his shoes were also black with a red bolt shaped streak on each side, that sparked with lightning as he moved but flowed like blood as he stood still. "This is my game. I will win, if it kills me!"

--------------------------------------

Koti is dead. I'll get to those tags Storm. More people die in a few hours.

Decay is Coming

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Working on sun lab.. need more A/C portals
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

You stole my cave!

"Even Dreams, can be a nightmare"
    Spoiler: Click it, I dare ya! 

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

The dead don't need caves.

Decay is Coming

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Well, you know how hard it is to find a nice cave in a decent neighborhood.
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Did somebody say @Lady Bird; @Anti-Hero; @Imp; @Rayne7; and @Kicks; ?
    Thanks for the set, Kicks!

Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2021222324 ... LastLast