Thread: It's too quiet here...

Giga Onion
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Give me an Idea and I'll see what I can do
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by P.K. View Post
    NO! DIRE HOW COULD YOU!
    [Shrugs] I just love how this was completely by accident..

I will quietly go back to my churning of onions, and conjuring subdimensional monstrosities.
    Last edited by Dire Hoef; 10-17-2019 at 01:58 AM.

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

I need to find people to tag

@Dawscombine
    @Undead_Fears
    @Ma1chbox
    @BumblingBee
    @DreamDragon101
    @LostMisfit

Maybe o.o
    Last edited by Kiro Akira; 10-17-2019 at 02:21 AM.
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

A fireball raised over RPALandia, attacking and burning down their victims with ease. Maybe a little too much ease. As they moved swifted like a bouncing ball, jumping from place to place as high up as they could go, they also sipped their cup of coffee and read the morning paper. F.O.E. felt quite content with their increased responsibility to protect themselves and others from the zombie Apocalypse. Perhaps too content, as F.O.E. even decided to take a nap midair, or maybe they were questioning their existence. This was of course a problem once they clashed into someone, blasting them down to the ground where they took minimum physical damage. The same could not be said for the coffee cup.

They looked into the sky at what had brought them down. It was a force of great strength, a powerful wind that whispered the names of those who had been forgotten. In the middle of this wind was Myseria who looked down at RPALandia with completely confusing. She had no idea what was happening. She simply coasted through the sky like the free, and completely confused, spirit that she was. When she noticed F.O.E. was hurt she came to his attention, and then came to the attention of the zombies saying something about how sluggish the members are these days, or the sky is simply expressing itself. F.O.E. looked at her, confused by her confusion, and when he explains what is really happening she explains something along the lines of, "Oh I don't see horror."

Omac appeared besides them. "Well, maybe this genre just isn't for you. Don't worry, I'll be your old pal Omac and take you out." He then turned to F.O.E. "You can go too. How does it feel to be able to cease to exist?" F.O.E. began to spark back into flashes as they rushed towards Omac with their full might. Omac snapped his fingers as both of them turned to ash instantly. With that, the free wind and the destructive fire came to a stop and all of RPALandia was returned to its regular sounds of screaming and killing.

--------------------------------------

F.O.E. is dead. Myseria is dead. Both were tagged prior to round 1's end, so that's why they're dead. Lady Celeste and Storm are the only ones who get points for this round. This isn't complicated, you're complicated!

All other tags have already been updated to the main page. Thanks for your murder.
    Last edited by Omac; 10-17-2019 at 03:23 AM.

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

Braiiiiiiiins.... does that mean Siks is dead again?

I zombie shuffle over to bite @Minkasha;

On indefinite hiatus. I remain purple only for technical support, please direct queries to Scottie or another staffer. Thank you RPA for being my second home for so many years, and every member who makes this the wonderful place it is.

Click here daily to vote for RPA!

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

SikstaSlathalin VS G. They stood across from each other with only a pile of bones between them. They locked eyes, each refusing to look away for even a second. They both feared that the first to do so would make for a fatal mistake. Siks tried to call one of his shadow selves to his side, though they seemed to be preoccupied elsewhere. G tried to call upon her robot army, or maybe even the other admins, but nobody was coming. They were locked into this beautifully scripted scene together. Nobody was coming to intervene. They're nearly nine year battle was finally about to come to an end. All of the emotional backstory, including a painfully revealing flashback, was about to come to a climactic conclusion...

It was an epic fight. It had a lot of expensive stunts and background explosions. Truly something that will not be forgotten. Something people would write books, movies, musicals, and maybe even erotic fanfiction about for generations to come. It was definitely not something anyone would have wanted to miss. When it was over, G stood victorious. SikstaSlathalin was dead. He was truly dead. There would be no return, or speaking from beyond the grave, for G had killed him. His cold dead body was laying in the pile of bones, that was now on fire from the climactic showdown. As G looked blankly down at him, feeling a bit of regret and sadness for what she had to do, she wept a single tear. This time, SikstaSlathalin wasn't coming back.

Immediately after though, SikstaSlathalin came back. He appeared in a dark room with very little light. A single pair of fiery eyes appeared to him. It was the demon, Kozzar, which was clear because nobody else had eyes of fire like it. "Dead master, no no." It spun around him, leaving a temporary trail of nearly invisible waves as it moved. "Can't tag, no sir. Never tag again. Need help, Kozzar do. Bring back, yes yes." SikstaSlathalin stood still, unsure what to think. "The end is coming, disaster for all! Talk talk, never caught. Kozzar let's Siksysnake keep living, slither around until free, free me you will." With that they both started laughing until they both faded to black. Neither revealing whatever Kozzar wanted to do with Siks or how it was relevant to the plot.

--------------------------------------

SikstaSlathalin is dead. He can no longer tag. He can post. He'll do that anyway. G is safe. Minkasha will be tagged.
    Last edited by Omac; 10-17-2019 at 05:02 AM.

Decay is Coming

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

SikstaSlathalin was dead. He was truly dead. There would be no return, or speaking from beyond the grave
    Somehow I don't think this is gonna happen.

Omac this thread is ridiculous and amazing.

On indefinite hiatus. I remain purple only for technical support, please direct queries to Scottie or another staffer. Thank you RPA for being my second home for so many years, and every member who makes this the wonderful place it is.

Click here daily to vote for RPA!

Month the of Member November
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

So uh it look like I became a zombie and beside that I have no idea what is happening beside lots of other people are zombies too...

Crazywolf turned to @bluemoon; "Wait I'll follow you, if this is an apocalypse I may as well die doing something useful."
    Born to be a king & fighting to survive in a world with the darkest powers.

The Fresh Prince of Britain • RPAs personal wolf fetish • RPA's Wolf Mascot • Crazy the Wolfheart

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Oh yes. Feed my serotonin. Give me those brain chemicals.

Crazywolf, you don't need to keep up with everything or RP. Those are optional. Also though, unless you just put a hit on Bluemoon tagging her might not be a good idea Tags have power here. Now because I'm thinking it was a mistake, I won't hold it against you, but do be careful in the future. You never know what's going to happen next. If you did mean to tag her, and put a hit on her, then let me know.

Decay is Coming

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

So, just for clarification, I am now a half-ghost, half zombie? Interesting combo if that's the case.

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

You are what you eat... Or you are what eats you. I'm not sure really. For technical purposes, yes. You would now be both half ghost and half zombie. Really because of your transitioning between ghost and human ability, you might be able be all three. Not so much half anymore. It depends how it affects you, which is up to you.

Decay is Coming

Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2122232425 ... LastLast