Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: It's too quiet here...

Your daily overdose of cute
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Oh my goodness Price has been on I swear!
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

I guess that means Price is willing to pay the... price.

Merry hasn't been on in a while. Anyone who wants to tag her, and be the one to kill the last Admin will win brownie points. You don't actually get anymore points but you get mad respect in my eyes. It's not like it's a seal to the Apocalypse or you players can accidently trigger events or anything. Of course not.

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

Poppa Squirrel
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

Storm sits in his recliner redrawing boundaries for the various lands of RPALandia when a Squirrel wearing an artic parka scampers in.

"Commander … it is done … Froggy is no more!"

Looking up with a sharpie marker in hand "What is this about Froggy?"

"Don't you remember, we put out a hit on her a few days ago. She died all icky like. Another Admin down."

"What are you on, did you have some bad Peanut Butter Cookies, we only went after Froggy, so what do you mean another Admin down?"

Calvin chuckles "Suppose you didn't hear, G and Kris did themselves in, they are both history."

"Awwww, so I don't have to send out the 'special' peanut butter cookie platter to G? So Kris and G did themselves in... hummmm ... why not send a team over to the Fortress of Doom and take it over before someone else claims ownership."

"Way ahead of you Commander, Dominique was dispatched with a team of real estate lawyers to claim imminent domain over The Fortress of Doom … it wasn't pretty, all that is left are small traces of fur and leather brief cases."

"Yea, suppose we have to cross off ownership of the Fortress of Doom, it is obvious that Kris power lingers even in her absense. So... I suppose the next thing on the agenda should be ordering more coffee pods, our supply of French Vanilla is running low."

"But Commander, wasn't the next part of your plan in elimination of the Admins now to remove the only remaining Admin?"

"Hummm, yea... suppose we should plot the demise of @Merry now. Find me a disposable patsy we can blame if Merry catches wind of this."

With that Calvin smirks "Ohhhh Commander, you might like this. The Master of all things Toast has already put out a suggestion that someone might get brownie points for taking out Merry."

"Okay, queue the suspenseful sound track..." *suspenseful sound track plays* "...write the order on a piece of Toast and write it in jelly. Make sure you leave bread crumbs … this is wonderous. Of coarse Omac must never learn of our devious plot to point the bread crumbs in his direction."

"Ummm, Commander, if the Master of all things Toast must never learn of this diabolical ploy, why did you just say that out loud?"

"Hummm, good point, looks like we will still need a patsy to take the blame if Merry learns we are targeting her or if Omac learns that we are leaving bread crumbs pointing the furry paw at him. As Batman says 'Make it so'"

"Ummm, Commander, that was Star Trek and Captain Picard … no, never mind, now let's see, yea, Keith is up for his annual review for a pay raise, we will have every thing pointing at Keith if things come back at us."

Storm carefully looks at his computer screen determining the the ever important decision before him "Hummm, coconut cream pie or pumpkin pie with extra wiping cream to go with lunch..."

With that, Calvin rolls his eyes sighing "I really have to get a better gig..." while scampering off to set things in motion.

Signature created by the awesome .Karma.

Spoiler: Looking for a Story to Join? 

Fantasy, General, Horror, Zombie, Parody, and Romance
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Sorry, haven't been on log enough to check this @Lady Celeste can join the games
    Last edited by CrimsonLady180; 10-05-2019 at 11:54 PM.

Poppa Squirrel
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

Storm sits behind the laptop grumbling about Calvin daring to say that silly Captain Piccard line being make it so. It really should have been Batman. "What to do about that silly Batman not saying 'make it so' ... yea, suppose should put a hit on @Bat Cat. Yep, make it so ... ha!"
    Last edited by Storm; 10-06-2019 at 02:45 AM. Reason: Original name didnt work due to special characters

Signature created by the awesome .Karma.

Spoiler: Looking for a Story to Join? 

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Time ticked down for Price and Honeyheart all too fast as both of them was faced with a room of vengeful spirits ready to pull them to shreds. The better to cook them with! The spirits started to make up a giant pan of steaming hot water. Luckily, for them a hero appeared a flash of white and a catchy phrase "I'm going ghost!" There was fighting, there was quirky quips, and there was food containers that contained spirits instead of hot cocoa. When the spirits were taken care of, Danny Phantom blew into the fenton thermos not at all named because she was connected to the Fentons. Nope. Pure coincidence. As Danny chered, expecting a bow of appreciation, she accidentally backed up into the pan and sent it toppling onto her. Luckily, she has the ability to let objects and water phase right through her! Unluckily, Price and Honeyheart did not have such an ability.

After the accident she flew off, unsure what to do with herself. She felt the Fenton Thermos start to shake, as a warrior came out. Was it another vengeful spirit? No... This one was quite alive, though was still vengeful. She looked at Danny, angry that she would write down her name. Danny immediately recognized her as CrimsonLady180, who pulled out a large anime style sword that glowed with power and everything. CrimsonLady180 slashed the sword, but Danny let it phase right through her and laughed it off as it did. But then Danny felt something. The sword had hit something within her, and as she used her ghost powers to reach inside she found it was a fork she had swallowed earlier that day, and the sword had pushed it up through her body until it reached her heart. The fork fell from the sky, and the ghost kid was sucked into their own completely unrelated to the Fenton's device as they were no long half ghost, just full dead.

As the ghastly air left the area, a presence far below found themselves returned to the land of the living. Honeyheart stood next to the giant pan without a single scratch. How this was possible nobody was quite sure... perhaps it was a glitch in the system... or a blessing from beyond... but either way, Honeyheart may not be as lucky the next time, and her next move was vital. Walk away safe and sound or seek revenge? The cards were in her hands.

--------------------------------------

Man this game is fun!

Danny Phantom is dead. Honeyheart and Price are dead. Merry is now tagged. Lady Celeste is now tagged. Bat Cat is now tagged.

There is five seals you can break to bring on the Apocalypse. I will not say what those are, but I will hint to them if we ever come close to any. I will say though, we are close to too.
    Last edited by Omac; 10-07-2019 at 02:33 AM.

Decay is Coming

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

I guess I must tag someone else. @Leanna;

I may die xD
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

BTW, has anyone seen @Kortaga; these days?
    Thanks for the set, Kicks!

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

It was an early Sunday morning when Omac spat out his cereal, letting the boal topple onto his lap. At first, he felt embarrassed, and then he felt rage. Someone, somewhere in the universe was messing with the balance of reality. It was then realized that it was him who had been temping the scales and his new breakfast was a cold serving of death. He started to cheer, maybe a little too much as the gallon of milk also came toppling down. In the moment he didn't care, he was so close to accomplishing something great. He ran to his bathroom mirror and waved his hand to magically open up a one sided viewing portal to RPA where he watched as CrimsonLady180 was running down the streets of downtown, seeming from a black cat with estranged eyes and a quest for curiosity, curious as to what CrimsonLady180 tasted like.

As she was consumed, Omac looked to the wall behind her as more names were brought out onto it. The name of Merry had already been glowing, but now the rest of those who were tagged also glowed a dark blood like red as if they were leaking inside of the walls, still floating yet constantly trapped moving like a subtle heartbeat. He knew this meant only one thing; a seal was close to be broken, multiple perhaps, and his plans were finally going to unfold. He looked back to the giant cat as Lady Celeste came out around it, throwing the collar and leash like a hog tie, pulling the cat back to her so she could climb aboard and bring chaos to the next person who dared speak her name. As she did, she ordered the cat to scratch onto a new name for the wall, and running off into the morning dusk as a single strike of lightning promised disaster for the coming days.

-------------------------------------

CrimsonLady180 is dead. Merry and Batcat are still on their third day. Leanna is now tagged. Kortaga is now tagged.

Can I just say how difficult keeping up with the main page is?

Decay is Coming

historical (esp. Med/Ren. or early Biblical), romance, char.-driven, short-term modern
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

@Omac: Whoever shot at me only winged me--I'm still alive! If whoever wants me dead tries again, maybe my misery will end. I don't think that anyone here will miss me.
    <font size=1><font color=#ffd700><b><i>"To make a difference in someone's life you don't have to be brilliant, rich, beautiful or perfect.  You just have to care. ~M.Hale </i></b></font>
</font>

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast