Page 1 of 36 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It's too quiet here...

Give into Decay...
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Default It's too quiet here...

After the death of many, many… many members in RPALandia the region had become quiet. Too quiet. The demon God overlord Kozzar decided to reward us all for our sacrifices by raising the dead, all of the dead, and allowing us to fight it out for It’s entertainment and also to break the final three seals that will free it from this realm.

Hell has broken loose. All previously killed members have been revived. The points of the current victors will carry over, as well as the previously set tags. This time Kozzar has allowed us to know the secrets of the seal and has promised that the player(s) who break a seal will be gifted a significant amount of points, half of what they have currently. Kozzar says that our round 1 winners were P.K. in first, Lady Celeste in second, and Baron/Enigma tied. That is still true.

WHAT'S GOING ON?! If you were tagged and are wondering what the heck is going on; someone put a hit out on you. Reply within 48 hours of the tag (10pm Eastern) and you will kill them instead. Don't and die. If you post, go ahead and tag someone else. Anyone who is not in the "Lost Souls" section.

To tag you just go @username; or @Omac;

New Rules
    1. You must tag one member. Newbies who never became members don't count. They have to be relevant enough (active in the past year.)
    2. You don't have to be tagged to post
    3. All tags from now on will only have 48 hours to respond. All previous tags will keep their remaining time.
    4. If you die now, you’re gone. There is no round 3. You don't become a zombie.
    5. If you were tagged at the start of this round, or this post, you are still safe. You were not tagged and thus posting now will also not get you any points.
    6. You may now tag Omac. If you tag me and I respond prior to 10pm Eastern you will be killed just like normal.
    7. You may target someone else who is already being targeted, but if they comment, both people who targeted them will die.
    8. Points will now carry over. If you kill someone, you will get their points.
    9. You may tag as many victims as you wish but if any of them post you will still die. All of the tags you did will still be active, they will die within 48 hours of not posting, and if they do post in time they will gain a point for saving themselves.
    9. Person with the most kills wins the game.

Seals
    1. Thou Shall Not Kill a False Idol
    - Kill Omac

Lost Souls (Act 2, read second)
    (those who cannot tag)
    PK
    Holeypaladin (post)
    Koti
    F.O.E.
    Myseria

SikstaSlathalin
    Fox Xalian
    SmileyCassandra
    EerieWillows
    Arcus
    Leanna
    Anti-Hero
    Imp
    Lady Bird
    Kiro Akira
    Leon G
    Pleasant
    Rayne7
    Kicks
    Sinderella

Thou Shall Not Post Thread
    Stormwolf
    Kortaga
    Craze
    BumblingBee
    MysticOtaku
    Waarnemen
    Dawscombine
    Undead_Fears
    Ma1chbox
    LostMisfit

G
    Minkasha
    Scottie
    Numbers
    StarCatcher

Omac
    Dire Hoef (Third Place)
    Storm (Second Place)
    Lady Celeste (First Place)

Zombies (Act 1, read first.)
    (for linking purposes only)
    bluemoon
    Kris
    G
    Undead Fears
    Froggy

Price
    Danny Phantom

CrimsonLady180
    SikstaSlathalin
    Kiro Akira
    Honeyheart
    Crazywolf
    Batcat

Merry
    Leanna
    Kortaga
    Holeypaladin

Nope
    Salroka

Scottie
    Craze
    Silverwitch

The Contract
    Duke
    Cfavano
    SaltyIrishman
    Storm
    BumblingBee
    MysticOtaku
    Waarnemen
    Arcus

Current Victors
    In order of death count
    Hoef (12) - Carried Over, PK
    Lady Celeste (23) - F.O.E. Fox Xalian, SmileyCassandra, EerieWillows, Anti Hero, Imp, Raine7, Lady Bird, Kicks, Kortaga, Craze, BubblingBee, MysticOtaku, Waarnemen, Numbers, StarCatcher
    The Baron (1)
    Enigma (1)
    Bluemoon (1) - Holeypaladin
    Storm (14) - Koti, Myseria, Arcus, Fox Xalian, SmileyCassandra, Anti Hero, Imp, Raine7, Lady Bird, Kicks, Kortaga, Craze, MysticOtaku, Waarnemen,
    Crazywolf (1) - Saved Self
    Karma - Saved Self
    DreamDragon101 - Saved Self
    Azazeal849 (1) - G

48 Hours Or Less Tags

Welcome to the end. Read this to catch up.
    Last edited by Omac; 04-24-2020 at 11:19 PM.

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

@G;

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Siks and Bluemoon still have three days, which includes today. That will change at 9pm Eastern Time (or 24 hours since I posted this thread.) G now has three days. Kris is currently our only winner.

Decay is Coming

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

I like this idea!

@ Undead Fears
    Last edited by DannyPhantom; 10-01-2019 at 07:12 PM.

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Six feet under, but coming to a theater near you
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Ah yes...blame the zombie...lol. I see your grudge still holds true Omac, but no worries, I will still play your games!

This one goes out to my partner in crime...

@Storm

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

You know you love my games. And my vengeance.

Bluemoon is now safe. Siks now has two days. Nobody was killed because I tagged them.

G and Undead Fears are still on their third day. Storm now has a target on his back.

Kris, Danny Phantom, and Bluemoon are currently in the lead.

Decay is Coming

Poppa Squirrel
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

Rain has befallen Remote Squirrel Command Center as Storm is happy with the Hotel's Wifi. The doors sail open as an Advance Squirrel Scout scampers in grabbing a towel
    "This darn rain is killing my fur."

"Why not scamper across a power line, I am sure that will solve your wet fir issue."

"Ummm, Commander, I am Jeromy, not Jeffery, I am not due a pay raise yet."

"Oh silly me, so I suppose you can nix the power line then." as Storm goes back to plotting the overthrow of RPALandia.

"Ummm, Commander, you realize I burst in here for a reason, right?"

Storm looks up rolling his eyes as he sets down the coffee cup "Okay, so what brings you here on this rainy night, do I need to fire another Linen Person?"

"No Commander, this is more serious, it involves …. " a dramatic sound track segment plays "... Omac!"

"Oh my gosh, has Master Toast triggered another RPApocalypses? Or have too many unsuspecting people posted where they should not post which tore a hole in the Space Time Continuum and the forces of Toast finally have control of the Butter and Jelly Empires?"

"No Commander, tis more serious this time." as the outline to the most recent diabolical plot launched by Master Toast is placed in front of the plate of peanut butter cookies.

"Awwww, so Toast plans on bumping people off my having them mention others, and at least one of them ends of getting knocked off... hummmm, wonder if Toast is available to handle employee reviews in Squirrel Command..."

"HEY!"

"Ooops, my bad, just thinking out loud. So all I have to do is not mention anyone and I am safe, right?"

"That's right Boss, there is a catch though, you have already been mentioned by Mistress Zombie Queen."

"So let me get this straight, if we post to the mention, Mistress Moon dies, if we don't respond post, we die, all the while neither of us are up for a raise? And we now have to mention someone?"

"That seems the gist of it."

"Now let's examine this, is we don't respond..."

"You are responding now though Boss..."

"Sheesh, wait till I finish my warped logic. Now if we post, The Queen of the Zombies dies. Being that she is already dead as a Zombie, she just remains a Zombie and probably wins the round by the default that Zombies are already dead."

"My head hurts Commander."

"You must be new, you will get use to it. Now the trick we have is who to Mention that might not respond back in 3 days. Quick … queue the diabolical music track. What we will do is mention @Froggy. Froggy is an Admin, when we take over RPALandia, we will have to bump them off anyway."

"Bumping off an Admin, isn't that kind of risky?"

"Not at all, we'll blame it all on Omac."

"But Commander, what if your plot is uncovered."

"Simple, I will blame you, deny ever having this conversation, hire witnesses to point furry little paws at you and buy an alibi proving I was no where near you tonight."

"Ummm, Commander, you realize I am right here and you just said that out loud?"

"Ooops, my bad."

"Ooops, My Bad.... that is all you could say, you are not even going to pretend to tell me you were just joking?"

"Hey, good idea, why not fix that for me."

"But I am the one you are going to set up, and you want ME... to fix you setting ME up?"

"Yes, glad you understand what I want."

"I think I need a drink."

"Wow, that is what a lot of my aides say, I really should screen assistants better, you guys all seem to have alcohol problems."

Jeromy scampers outside and starts gnawing on a power line.

Signature created by the awesome .Karma.

Spoiler: Looking for a Story to Join? 

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

The night seemed simple, elegant even, but as the clock started to tick down a life had to be taken. @bluemoon; would find herself met with a strange orange bubbly drink. Perhaps it was a poison, perhaps it was some sort of acid, or maybe mind melting chemical. Placed on it was a small sigh "Thou shall not drink this." The rules of reverse psychology worked against the zombie queen and she found herself taking a drink. To her surprise, it was none other then orange juice, but to her horror it was also filled with a cure. For a moment, she felt okay. Her heart started to beat, her skin started to feel warm, and for that moment she felt alive.

Before she could move, a loose dagger came from a runaway squirrel. She was stabbed, more so, she was stabbed in the back by someone she thought she could trust. As blood loss quickly took effect she could feel herself dying all over again. Perhaps, turning back into a zombie, she hoped. Instead, she found herself laying in her betrayal. Turning cold, turning pale, and rather then having a craving for brains she only had a craving for life. It was a craving that would never be fulfilled. As she felt herself fade out of existence she could see the silhouette of the one and only Toastman, his wicked laugh being the last thing she would ever hear.

--------------------------------------

Bluemoon is dead. She can no longer tag people. Storm is safe. Froggy is targeted. G and Undead Fears are still on their third day. Kris and Danny Phantom are safe. Siks has two days remaining.

Decay is Coming

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

*chuckles* Oh, it’s like that is it, Kris?! You should know better than to try and silence me! :p

Now that Kris is out, I’ll turn my sights on @P.K.;

On indefinite hiatus. I remain purple only for technical support, please direct queries to Scottie or another staffer. Thank you RPA for being my second home for so many years, and every member who makes this the wonderful place it is.

Click here daily to vote for RPA!

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Kris was sitting in her office, wondering who she could torment next. Perhaps, Omac, she pondered. She did make a clone of him once. Maybe it would be fun to again. Instead she turned her sights on a fellow friend. A harmless prank. Writing G's name on the bathroom stall. Only, this wasn't the bathroom stall. It was a magical wall that honored the name of those written down, dooming them to a horrible death in only three days if they were not able to replay the price. She shrugged it off and went on to play some darkest dungeon. As she played she started to feel sleepy, and fell into a restful sleep. As she slept her office changed around her, turning into something much like the game, and she was met with a health bar and weirdly specific stats.

She kept playing, kept leveling up. She did this for what felt like weeks until she reached what she thought might be the ending. Standing before her was one final enemy, a friendly face with a painful grudge. It didn't matter of how high Kris level had reached, G was stronger, and with a single glace Kris found herself back to level 1. Not only that, but all of her admin abilities were gone. She was weak. Her colorful style vanished. She was nothing more then a random member, no it was more then that, she was only a newbie. Kris awoke in her office brushing it all off as a harmless nightmare, but as she looked up a giant stamp crushed her with the letters "BANNED" and she was never seen from again.

--------------------------------------

Kris is dead. She can no longer tag people. Storm is safe. G is now safe. They are both tied for the lead. Froggy is still on her third day. Undead Fears now has two days remaining. Danny Phantom is currently safe. Siks still has two days remaining, for about two hours. PK is now targeted.

Update:You may now win the game by having the most kills. G and Storm are in the lead and they can win again by having more kills. As G targeted PK, if she kills PK, then she will be in the lead. If a player that is in the lead shall die they will lose their progress. You may target someone else who is already being targeted, but if they comment, both people who targeted them will die.

Decay is Coming

Page 1 of 36 123 ... LastLast