Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: It's too quiet here...

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

idk lots have tried to unalive me before. >.>

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

I might die, I might not. That's part of the fun. Anyway, Omac, if I kill Storm, do I inherit their points? Or do those points dissolve into the aether? Well now I've posted again, and I gotta tag someone every post I make as long as I am alive, so I might as well drag @TheBaron; in.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyIrishman View Post
    I might die, I might not. That's part of the fun. Anyway, Omac, if I kill Storm, do I inherit their points? Or do those points dissolve into the aether? Well now I've posted again, and I gotta tag someone every post I make as long as I am alive, so I might as well drag @TheBaron; in.
    You're supposed to tag someone every post you make, but if you did, you'd be the first to follow that rule. As for inheriting points... no that doesn't happen. The idea occurred to me too late into the game to do it and considering what happens after the fifth seal is broken I'm glad I didn't go with it. If you want to catch up on points though you can;

1. Tag people who are already tagged, even if it's only an hour before the deadline (10 PM Eastern Time) like how CF has barely an hour left. It's basically free points. If they happen to post though, you would also die.

2. Killing the people who have the most points like Storm or PK. Since their points vanish the next person in line would have the most and they no longer count.

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Lol hum I've made a few posts where I didn't tag anyone - I'll make up for that! @BumblingBee; @MysticOtaku; @Waarnemen; @F.O.E;
    hope those all worked!
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Someone dies in less then half an hour... Let's say our rest to our favorite CF.

Decay is Coming

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Cfavano laid in his apartment somewhere in Downtown, completely unaware of the red sky or vines that had covered the exterior of his building. He was watching a video he had seen a hundred times before, one of his favorite of the Rap Battles of History, when his TV went to static. He sat up, turning his head in confession as the channel turned to PK and Storm. It was them, only maybe it wasn't them. They seemed 2-dimensional and fuzzy like an illusion. In between them was two microphones. CF scooted closer, intrigued why these two members her knew were suddenly on his television, and why standing like they were. That was until, somehow, they started rapping.

Through the static only a few phrases got out but CF heard it all. "I'm like the lightning with the thunder, I'll be the hurricane. When RPA is going under, they'll all shout my name." Storm said in the muffled tone. "We're may be in this quarrel, but you'll be the one who squirrels..." the fake version of PK said. Finally they both lined up "for I'll have the last laugh in the coming bloodbath." It wasn't good, but it worked, and CF grabbed to his ears as they begin to bleed and he fell backwards onto the couch.

Sitting next to him was Omac. He simply smiled, rubbing a comb through his much thicker hair then before. "Hell isn't that bad you know. Little bit of fire, maybe some fun party games for the unfortunate fools who decided to play. Then again, that sounds an awful lot like life, and frankly I've had enough of that." Omac turned over, as CF was holding his ears and starting to lose color in his face. "It seems you have as well. I do apologize for the poor rap lines. It was purposely bad. The demon has a tendency to like personal tortures." Omac fiddled with the comb again, as he licked the top of his teeth. Two of his teeth had become sharper, much more similar to that of a vampire. "The beast told me what's down there. It isn't pretty, but death rarely is." With that Omac dove the comb into Cfavano's throat, slicing it open and letting the probably-not-paint-this-time substance rain down his chest.

--------------------------------------

Cfavano is dead.
    Last edited by Omac; 10-15-2019 at 02:42 AM.

Decay is Coming

Poppa Squirrel
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

As Storm returns from the Word one should never say aloud, even more so, never do it, wanders in and relaxes in the recliner at Squirrel Command Center. A plotting analyst nervously paces back and forth, when Storm sits, the analyst inquires
    "So how was W Commander?"

"Someone should ban that word from existence. So tell me, why do you pace so?"

"Commander, the Salty one mentioned you for a hit, what shall we do about this outrage Commander?"

"Well, first, we should get new curtains, now that Summer is over, we should get something Fallish colored, don't you think?"

With a sigh, the analyst hits his own head against the wall several times "Commander, I mean about the Salty one, what should we do?"

"Get some pepper?"

"Commander, about the hit the Salty one ordered on you, what do we do?"

"Oh, that thing, well, as Buffy says 'Kill him, Kill him a lot.' "

"Well, right movie, wrong character - the vampire said that, but I get the gist, the Salty one will die. There is that matter of the contract, it would be the Master of all things Toast that the Salty one will belong to."

"Contract, what contract?"

"Ooops, forget I said contract."

Storm slips a slice of coconut cream pie from the mini fridge "So, since we are doing something again, suppose we should order a hit of our own, huh?"

The plotting analyst gives a sigh of relief "I am glad you are so unfocused at times, so yea, we should place our own hit, I worry P.K. might be going for the body count title."

"Well, this would be good, being she was once an Admin, let's kill off an old Admin, we need to take out @Mysteria. We should also include @F.O.E to make sure P.K. doesn't pass us. As Captain Crunch says, 'Make it so.' "

The plotting analyst sighs "Well, at least you have the Captain part right, I will make it so."
    Last edited by Storm; 10-15-2019 at 03:22 AM.

Signature created by the awesome .Karma.

Spoiler: Looking for a Story to Join? 

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

A box appeared the Squirrel Command Center addressed to Storm himself, sent from as it was written "the demon overlord who would destroy RPA aka your besie from hellstie." Still, it was unclear from who exactly it was from. Afterall, there is bound to be hundreds of demon overlords looking to destroy RPA. Inside the box was a series of freshly cooked meats and pastas that seemed to spread out into a hefty dinner with magic and stuff. It also came with a table. Somehow with an additional table cloth themed with toast and other breakfast foods. It was still impossible to know who gifted the box to them. It became less unclear when the squirrels would make their way to the covered silver platter after already getting into the rest of the food. Under the cover was the head of a SaltyIrishman, completely soaked with salt so that it was almost inedible. Almost.

In the back room, Omac appeared behind Storm, who was too distracted plotting the takeover of RPA to notice. He was still buzzing with the red hot lightning even if the air around him was cold and still. His eyes were completely bloodshot, his vampiric fangs were dribbled in the blood of someone else. His bowtie was still covered in dots and shapes, until he pressed into it, and something strange happened. In that moment, Omac split into two. One one side he appeared the exact same other then the added pitch fork and devil horns. On the other side he was wearing a white robe, had wings, and a glowing CD from the band Imagine Dragons as if it was a halo. Attached to his robe was a flute, signifying that he may be more Piper then Omac.

"You'll never beat her Storm." Omac said. "She's going to kill you. PK is going to win. She is better at this then you." He started to laugh. "Did you really think you could outlast her? It's a kill or be killed world out there...." He crossed his hands, the pitch fork somehow still standing beside him. "I would know, I made it that way."

Piper shook his head. "No, no Storm. Don't listen to him. You have killed so many people already, you can't take anymore lives." He looked up at his spinning CD. "I mean, if you were kidnapping kids for a good cause I could see it, but this is murder without justification."

"Isn't winning the justification? Don't you want to win Storm? Don't you want to take over RPA?" Omac, slid onto the desk before him. "Think about it, Piper. PK has become just as much as a point obsessed killer as Storm here. Maybe even better. Surely it is his job as our savior to kill her?"

Piper nodded. "Oh yes. A true hero, way more impressive then our skills, would take out the other killers at the risk of his own life." Piper smiled, wickedly, his halo revealing to be covered in scratches. "Tag her Storm."

"Yes, tag PK Storm. End this game. If she dies the fifth seal is broken. You will win. You will finally be on top of the world." Omac grabbed Storm's shoulder. "Or are you too weak??" With that Omac and Piper vanished, likely merging back into one vessel, and left Storm with his thoughts.

--------------------------------------

SaltyIrishman is dead. Myseria and F.O.E. have been tagged.

Decay is Coming

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

I suppose I’ll jump on the bandwagon and go @F.O.E;. And while I’m at it, let’s throw in @Fox Xalian; and @SmileyCassandra; too.
    Thanks for the set, Kicks!

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Hey Storm.

One of us is going down!
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1213141516 ... LastLast