Thread: The Hunted - Uprising {M} {REVAMP} {OOC}

Immortal Goddess
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Yaoi, Romance, Adventure
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Recruiting The Hunted - Uprising {M} {REVAMP} {OOC}

The Hunted - Uprising

[Rated M for Mature. Contents of this story is generally suitable for persons ages 18 and up. May contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language. By submitting a character you agree to the rules and regulations of this story and RPA.]
    =====
    It's been ten years since the incident in New York that caused many lives. The day Warlock unleashed death. Many were lost in that terrible war, but upon his defeat, Warlock went into hiding. Things changed. Reform happened and laws were put into place as a way to monitor those with gifts. Prejudice spread throughout the United States. Those who wanted peace and equality soon realized that it would take more than just speaking. It would take action.

Intro: You are different. Not in a bad way, but that’s not how the government sees you. You are different because of what you can do. Some call you a living weapon, some call you a threat to normalcy, but one thing is certain…… What they do not understand they fear. What they fear they seek to destroy.

Behold your difference manifests itself in the form of marvelous gifts. These gifts range from simple regeneration to destructive gifts such as fire conjuring. Some have even managed to manifest many differences or gifts. Still, you are seen as a problem rather than a solution. Many have been given ranks by the government based on how deadly their gifts are.

There are three ranks for gifts under the statute for the non-normal beings registry act.

Beta - non-threatening non-normal beings. Can fit in with society. An example would be an adaptation gift, a regenerative gift.
    Alpha - borderline between threat and non-threat. These non-normal beings have gifts that can kill but aren’t on the level of an Omega in terms of sheer power. An example would be a gift that allows elemental manipulation.
    Omega - dangerously powerful non-normal beings with gifts that border on godly. Only three such non-normal beings have been registered in this rank.

Within that statute, it states that any non-normal being registered Omega must be registered in the government’s database and are to be held in internment camps to ensure the safety of the public. Any non-normal being registered Alpha must be registered in the government's database and are not allowed to live among the public. Any non-normal being registered Beta must be registered in the government's database and can live among the public. All non-normal beings must be registered, it is the law.

As such segregation has occurred. Non-normal beings live separate from normal beings. Even with all of this, there are those who seek to protect humankind from those non-normal beings who seek to destroy.

Story Thus Far: An uprising is occurring between non-normal beings and the government. Tension is extremely high, at a level of forced violence neither side want but are willing to take. The Non-Normal Rights Militia or NNRM is working to bring equality to non-normal beings everywhere no matter the cost. The Equality for All Militia or EAM is fighting to bring equality to non-normal beings without the use of physical force. They are run by normal beings with the help of non-normal beings to be an example of peace and equality. They try to stay in line with laws as much as possible but seek to create new laws. The Shadow Walkers are a group of Non-Normal Beings who believe that Non-Normal Beings are superior to normal beings and seek to destroy any remnants of normal beings, bringing forth a new world order, a new war. The Shadow Walkers are dangerous killers. Trained assassins who know only violence. They’ve been trained to use their gifts and thus they are normally stronger than other non-normal beings.

Setting: The current setting takes place in the USA. North Carolina to be exact, but we will travel to other parts of the United States and eventually South Korea, Japan and the UK.

What to Note about this story: Your character lives in this world and must choose if they will follow the path of violence or peace. There is heavy discrimination against Non-Normal Beings, but you can choose to either educate or destroy. There will be no Omega sheets accepted. If you submit one I will deny it with no reason as to why. Therefore it is imperative that you read and put that you understand the rules at the bottom of your character sheet.

Rules:

1) Your character needs a weakness. Ensure that they have one.
    2) GM (RisingPhoenix) word is law. I am fair, but will add to this list as deemed necessary.
    3) Have FUN. I cannot stress how important having fun is. Make the character your own, develop them over time and have fun with it.
    4) I would rather you give me quality work. Don’t worry too much about the length just no small paragraphs.
    5) For the sake of the story, time manipulation, telepathy, and telekinesis is not on the table as a gift for your characters.
    6) If for some reason I go MIA for a little while, my Co-GM will be in charge of moving the story along at a decent pace and are to run any major changes by me beforehand.
    7) Try to make your gifts different than others. Gifts don’t have to be elemental, they can be physical as well.
    8) THERE IS NO POSTING ORDER, but please don’t get into a back and forth with your characters and leave others behind. If this happens I will impose a limit.
    9. Follow the Rules and Guidelines for RPA. The rules can be found here and here.

===
    Character Sheet:

Name:
    Sexuality: (common knowledge, but just in case you don’t know remember; Gay, Bisexual, Straight, Undetermined)
    Description: (anything we can’t see in the appearance)
    Appearance: (Visual Only, ie Photograph, Artwork, etc)

Gift:
    Abilities Within Gift:

Personality: (a brief summary of your character’s qualities. A solid 1 - 2 paragraphs)
    Likes/Dislikes:
    Goals:
    Faction: (4 slots for NNRM, 4 slots for EAM, 3 slots for Shadow Walkers)

Brief History: (brief summary of what your character’s backstory is. A solid 2-3 paragraphs, 10 sentences each.)

===

Accepted Characters & Players

The Omegas

Lee Tae Yong portrayed by RisingPhoenix
    Mattias Thornton (The Drake) portrayed by SaltyIrishman
    Gilbert Walker portrayed by Yamimoon
    Killion LaVell portrayed by Yamimoon
    Whistler Merning portrayed by Sikstaslathalin
    Joanie Scarlet portrayed by Sikstaslathalin
    Solaria Velesca Ramirez portrayed by Kiro Akira
    Samuel (Serena) Abbertheen portrayed by Koti~
    Jodie Jameson portrayed by Kiro Akira
    Meiko Ito portrayed by SaltyIrishman
    Mia Williams portrayed by KindledKarma
    Johnathan Lanzarote portrayed by Koti~

Last edited by RisingPhoenix; 11-04-2019 at 04:07 AM.
    Special thanks to Poison Ivy for the awesome sig and avy set.
    Spoiler: The Return of a Story You May Want to Join!! 
    Follow me on Twitter JP_Yolance *Follow me on TikTok Divine Divia JP
    *Follow me on WattpadJeimseu P

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

So sequel time?

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Boop
    For subscriptions purposes
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

Poppa Squirrel
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

I must throw an elemental into this! Will have a CS in a few days. (And to Siks, that is after I get update posts in for Su Lin and Jamon).

Signature created by the awesome .Karma.

Spoiler: Looking for a Story to Join? 

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Character Sheet:

Name:
    Solaria Velesca Ramirez

Sexuality:
    Straight

Additional Items:
    On her person at almost all times, Solaria carries a metal baseball bat that can retract into itself and be placed in a holster on her back. The bat itself extends outwards to the normal size of a bat and has holes throughout it and indents where wind can pass through the bat easier and give it a stronger swing when Solaria swings it. The bat is a solid black with her name written on the side and weighs about 3Lbs.

Appearance:
    Standing at a whole 4'8"
    Spoiler: Appearance 

Gift:
    Wind Control

Abilities Within Gift:

Ghost ball:
    Ghost ball is a compact ball of wind no larger then that of a softball, while Solaria can throw it at a rough 60mph (minor league baseball speed) she prefers to conjure the current together and smack it with a bat enhancing the speee to a maximum of 150mph. The ball is not fully but nearly invisible as it is mostly air. A trained eye could see it rather well but an unexpecting person likely wont. It is roughly 90% translucent and feels like a heavy force and is morr blunt damage then sharpened damage.

Razor Wind:
    Razor wind it a burst of energy that focuses one area like a single blade, when it comes into contact with something the wind attribute creates many small cuts much like 100 razor blades slicing an area in rapid succession.

Twister:
    While the ability really isnt much it is a heavy gust of wind that moves in one direction itnis made as a way of pushing things much like a body or boxes of sorts. Solicia cant fully control it at all times.

Compact force:
    Compact force is where Solicia pulls the tides of wind into her tightening the air around her and makingnit much harder for movement and projectiles to come through the area 3ft radius sphere around her.
    Sphere of wind created for defense purposes

Unseen force:

Unseen force is where Solicia uses a gust of energy to create a single wall, it can stop most things in their path and is a more focused version of compact force, yet Solicia cant control the ability to its full extent often not using enough or to much force.
    Compact force but directed in one spot rather then a sphere

Detect:
    Detect is a basic ability that allows Solaria to read wind currents and see the flow of wind. Nothing more can be done currently with this ability.

Force Wave:
    Using Solaria's bat, she can infuse wind into it when she swings. The wind itself fills the bat and tho it is only 3lbs it feels as tho one was hit with a full 300lbs. of force. She can only focus the wind in the bat for a very short time and likely will lose control after a single swing. It leaves her a bit tired and unable to use the ability for a short period of time.

Taeyongs Gift-

Beta

Personality:
    a bit hyper at times, has a small attitude due to how her mother raised her and believes everything can be normal and everone can work together without faction bullshit and government breathing down their neck every five seconds. Yet deep down she is very kind and will help anyone she can in need.

Likes/Dislikes:
    Likes candy, baseball, hats, frilly clothes, kitties, nickname Ari.
    Dislikes sour food, 'manly men', crowds, rude people in general

Goals:
    Horrible goal, but Solaria really wants everyone to be equal and aims for that goal. She wants the world to be normal like it should be and everyone to get along.

Faction:
    Isnt a part of a faction but loves the ideals of EAM

Brief History:
    Solaria was born a short time before the ending of the Institute and the situations that had derived from it. Angel had kept her a secret in most cases and didn't let anyone else catch wind of her due to the fear of them taking her away and causing her problems. This lead to a life that even tho it wasn't wanted, it was required where Angel kept her daughter from the view of others letting only a few know of her location. The earlier years of Solaria had seemed hard but with the help of her mother and a friend, they found a discreet location that allowed her to be raised as her mother planned.

Soon after Solaria turned five, her mother introduced her to someone who she claimed was a good friend and would be a great learning experience for Solaria to meet. Taehyung quickly became an uncle of sorts to Solaria where she learned a few tricks from him and often watched as he taught her mother multiple new found abilities. One day during the training session with Angel and Taehyung, Solaria tried to mimic her mothers abilities and gathered up energy and gave a big huff shooting out a small jet of wind. This caused the training session to stop when Solaria did it yet a second time and Angel to become focused on her daughter and what would be seen as a new gift awakening inside of her.

As years went by, Angel worked with Solaria a lot more then before, and even enrolled her in online classes to allow her to train her mind much more then simply reading online and learning from small lessons from her mother. Yet Angel found herself giving her daughter more attention then she liked to admin. She helped Solaria control her abilities and often asked Uncle Taehyung for assistances here and there. But soon enough Solaria had gathered a decent acceptance and understanding of her abilities.

Spoiler: Will make appearances 

Spoiler: Will make an appearance here and there 

Other: I have read and dont understand the rules of this RP. I will not abide by these rules.
    Last edited by Kiro Akira; 11-20-2019 at 05:17 AM.

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

I wanna know if this is a full remix or a Sequel xD It'll determine my characters.

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Remix with the chance of our og characters appearing from what i understa d

- - - Updated - - -

Angel has a child xD

That will be my character. Wind powers

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Hmm *plots*

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Child of John and Jenny if you want xD theres ideas

Poppa Squirrel
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

Name: Kelli Frost (WIP - Will be finished by Wednesday)

Sexuality: Straight

Description: Kelli stands 5' 7" and a slender athletic build with long blonde hair with soft blue eyes. Her hair transforms a radiant blueish while manipulating elements. Her weapon of choice are two short swords of pure energy.

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Kelli Frost 

Gift: Elemental - Air, Water, Electricity

Abilities Within Gift: Kelli can manipulate water within the air freezing humidity into ice walls, she can form water into ice sculptures or razor sharp shards (deadly during rain storms when she changes rain drops into razor sharp shards around a target). Kelli has been increasing her ability to manipulate static electricity into electrical currents she can direct, lightening storms she can be increasingly dangerous. Within the last year, she finally perfected the ability to create swords of pure energy with the effectiveness of the sharpest steel sword.

Personality: (a brief summary of your character’s qualities. A solid 1 - 2 paragraphs)

Likes/Dislikes:

Goals:

Faction: Shadow Walker

Brief History: (brief summary of what your character’s backstory is. A solid 2-3 paragraphs, 10 sentences each.)

Signature created by the awesome .Karma.

Spoiler: Looking for a Story to Join? 

Page 1 of 18 123 ... LastLast