Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 1112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hunted - Uprising {M} {REVAMP} {OOC}

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Will do soon Kiro got a project that needs to beat a deadline first and with all the rain no tirck or treaters tonight.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Its raining bad here too so i get it
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Working on sun lab.. need more A/C portals
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

I think I may be adding in a second character

"Even Dreams, can be a nightmare"
    Spoiler: Click it, I dare ya! 

Immortal Goddess
    Fantasy, Yaoi, Romance, Adventure
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Oh my this is most interesting.....
    Special thanks to Poison Ivy for the awesome sig and avy set.
    Spoiler: The Return of a Story You May Want to Join!! 
    Follow me on Twitter JP_Yolance *Follow me on TikTok Divine Divia JP
    *Follow me on WattpadJeimseu P

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Name: Johnathan Lanzarote
    Sexuality: Hetero

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Johnathan 

Gift: Rebound. Each ability lasts fifteen seconds during activation.
    Abilities: Having such an odd sounding name for it, John has gotten the hang of a few of the skills of his gift.
    -Bind: Triggered using the word ‘Bind’ John is able to absorb and store the impact force of things that he comes into contact, up to the point of where his body can naturally handle it. Trying to absorb will result in him being thrown further back.
    -Release: Triggered using the word ‘Release’ he can send the stored impact back at a target he makes contact with. He can only store energy for 24 hours before it dissipates around him in a wave. The more stored the larger the wave.
    -Redirect: Triggered by the word ‘Redirect’ John can redirect the motion of objects that he touches, baring he has the strength to move them normally. This does not affect the speed of the object, so the object will retain its speed as long as he can touch it. The direction it moves is based upon the way he touches it.
    -Break: A combination of release and redirect, John can trigger this with the word 'break'. For objects to large for redirect to work, he can use these to break and crack the object around the edges. He cannot control the directions of the fragments, and is mostly surface damage.

Personality: John is a very energetic child, and full of bubbling energy. He always seems to be smiling, and willing to help and work with others who need help. His parents have always raised him to be helpful and kind to those who need a smile. The young man is always up for adventure and travel, a joy brought to him from his father due to his weakened health and his father's past.

Dislikes: Math, spicy food, guns, school.
    Goals: To help his mother and father and make peace for all Non-normal people.
    Faction: EAM

Bio: When John was born, Andrew and Jazmine knew immediately that he was going to have strong powers. Not wanting his son to live a life like he had, Andrew had the family move to the outside of town, allowing for more animosity and secrecy. There they allowed John to grow up in a normal life, allowing him to experience everything that Andrew couldn't.

John enjoyed his childhood, learning as much as he could about the world, from camping trips to vacations to amusement parks. Having been homeschooled, John hasn't experienced much of the crueler world, even with the cautionary words and examples of his parents. When his gifts finally began manifesting, he trained them with his parents as ways to learn to utilize and strengthen his powers.
    Last edited by Koti~; 11-02-2019 at 04:38 PM.

Fantasy/Parody/Romance/Supernatural
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Is this still accepting??
    Last edited by KindledKarma; 11-02-2019 at 05:52 PM.

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Always
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

Immortal Goddess
    Fantasy, Yaoi, Romance, Adventure
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Koti~ View Post
    Name: Johnathan Lanzarote
    Sexuality: Hetero

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Johnathan 

Gift: Rebound. Each ability lasts fifteen seconds during activation.
    Abilities: Having such an odd sounding name for it, John has gotten the hang of a few of the skills of his gift.
    -Bind: Triggered using the word ‘Bind’ John is able to absorb and store the impact force of things that he comes into contact, up to the point of where his body can naturally handle it. Trying to absorb will result in him being thrown further back.
    -Release: Triggered using the word ‘Release’ he can send the stored impact back at a target he makes contact with. He can only store energy for 24 hours before it dissipates around him in a wave. The more stored the larger the wave.
    -Redirect: Triggered by the word ‘Redirect’ John can redirect the motion of objects that he touches, baring he has the strength to move them normally. This does not affect the speed of the object, so the object will retain its speed as long as he can touch it. The direction it moves is based upon the way he touches it.
    -Break: A combination of release and redirect, John can trigger this with the word 'break'. For objects to large for redirect to work, he can use these to break and crack the object around the edges. He cannot control the directions of the fragments, and is mostly surface damage.

Personality: John is a very energetic child, and full of bubbling energy. He always seems to be smiling, and willing to help and work with others who need help. His parents have always raised him to be helpful and kind to those who need a smile. The young man is always up for adventure and travel, a joy brought to him from his father due to his weakened health and his father's past.

Dislikes: Math, spicy food, guns, school.
    Goals: To help his mother and father and make peace for all Non-normal people.
    Faction: EAM

Bio: When John was born, Andrew and Jazmine knew immediately that he was going to have strong powers. Not wanting his son to live a life like he had, Andrew had the family move to the outside of town, allowing for more animosity and secrecy. There they allowed John to grow up in a normal life, allowing him to experience everything that Andrew couldn't.

John enjoyed his childhood, learning as much as he could about the world, from camping trips to vacations to amusement parks. Having been homeschooled, John hasn't experienced much of the crueler world, even with the cautionary words and examples of his parents. When his gifts finally began manifesting, he trained them with his parents as ways to learn to utilize and strengthen his powers.
    Approved. I'll add Andrew's child later lol
    Special thanks to Poison Ivy for the awesome sig and avy set.
    Spoiler: The Return of a Story You May Want to Join!! 
    Follow me on Twitter JP_Yolance *Follow me on TikTok Divine Divia JP
    *Follow me on WattpadJeimseu P

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

I have a question! What if he uses 'break' on a person?
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Depends on how much force he's saved up. It would need to pass the limit to break skin, but it would end up like road rash. It would basically rip skin from the first layer down

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 1112131415 ... LastLast