Thread: The Hunted - Uprising {M} {REVAMP} {OOC}

Immortal Goddess
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Yaoi, Romance, Adventure
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KindledKarma View Post
    Is this still accepting??
    Yes, as Kiro stated, we are accepting. Submit your character for review.
    Special thanks to Poison Ivy for the awesome sig and avy set.
    Spoiler: The Return of a Story You May Want to Join!! 
    Follow me on Twitter JP_Yolance *Follow me on TikTok Divine Divia JP
    *Follow me on WattpadJeimseu P

Fantasy/Parody/Romance/Supernatural
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Working on it now!

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Spoiler: kiros for fun character 

Spoiler: And another one bites the dust 
    Last edited by Kiro Akira; 11-05-2019 at 04:18 AM.
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name:
    Mia Williams

Sexuality:
    Undetermined

Description:
    Standing at about average height for an 11-year-old female, Mia is not intimidating at first glance; but hazel orbs that gleam with otherworldly wisdom and cunning it makes some people think otherwise. When it comes to clothes Mia is what can be considered a fashionista; paying attention to the current trends and attempting to match those trends in a decently priced manner.

Appearance:

Gift:
    Force-Field Generation

Abilities Within Gift:
    User can create/manipulate psychic energy to form a bubble with the radius of appropriately 10ft in diameter centralized on a single object. In order for the power to be effective the user has to concentrate and remain concentrated; if concentration is broken then the bubble punctures. Nor is the field indomitable. It can be broken by exaggerated force or mental weakness.

Beta

Personality:
    Taking after her mother, Mia is a happy, loving, and easy-going soul. She adores her family/friends and would go to any lengths to ensure their happiness and safety. Don't mistake that soft nature for someone who is passive though. Mia will tell anyone her thoughts and feelings; even if they don't want to hear them. She is bold and honest--sometimes brutally so. There is an air of confidence that clings to Mia like a blanket. That confidence is her security. That is what she hides behind. If there was point where Mia was even doubting herself the only one who could tell would be her big sister.

Likes/Dislikes:
    • Likes: Sewing, Creating, Design, Reading, Thunderstorms, Animals
    • Dislikes: Bugs, Cockiness, Narcissism, Blood/fighting

Goals:
    To find a place to belong, as well as bring equality as peaceful as possible.

Faction:
    None

Brief History:
    Many aspects of Mia's life are what could have been considered "normal." She grew up with a loving, single, mother who supported her sister--Zedaya--and herself while her father worked across seas. During the week the family would attempt to connect as much as possible; often, it would be later in the night and her dad would end up reading her a bedtime story. The stories started out a fantasy novels, but as Mia grew the stories did too. Soon her father was reading her historical fiction and biographies. The desire to consume information came about from these sessions. When she wasn't talking to her father Mia followed her sister around. Her sister loved everything about fashion and trending. Zedaya would dress Mia in the morning while their mother got ready for work, and Zedaya made sure her sister look fabulous. For awhile, everything was normal.

Then everything changed.

By the time Mia entered fifth grade she had developed a sense of what looked good and what did not. Unfortunately, fifth grade is also where students start to take up gym classes. Mia hated gym more than anything, but it was required. That day it all started the students were playing indoor kickball. It all seemed normal, until Judy kicked the ball and it hit one of the ceiling lights above Mia's head. As the glass came raining down Mia expected to feel pain, but nothing happened. Glaceing around, she realized that there was a small, shimmering lilac bubble surrounding her. Silence spread though room faster than a wildfire. Immediately, the teacher rushed Mia to the principal and explained the situation. Mia was registered as a "beta" and allowed to go home, but since that day her family has suffered. Her family is often targeted for malicious pranks in their neighborhood and fights between her parents have broken out. Due to the chaos Mia thought it would have been better not to exist, but her sister was one that convinced her that living is the choice she wanted to make. Even if it meant not living with her family anymore...

**I'm hoping as the RP grows, and as Mia does, that her power will grow to a force field will be at a diameter of 25ft. And even be able to reflect/repel back at some point. Let me know your thoughts!
    Last edited by KindledKarma; 11-03-2019 at 09:06 PM.

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Working on sun lab.. need more A/C portals
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

I already like her, and the ability is great

"Even Dreams, can be a nightmare"
    Spoiler: Click it, I dare ya! 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Koti~ View Post
    I already like her, and the ability is great
    Thanks! I was trying to think of a more defensive ability. ��

Immortal Goddess
    Fantasy, Yaoi, Romance, Adventure
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KindledKarma View Post
    Name:
    Mia Williams

Sexuality:
    Undetermined

Description:
    Standing at about average height for an 11-year-old female, Mia is not intimidating at first glance; but hazel orbs that gleam with otherworldly wisdom and cunning it makes some people think otherwise. When it comes to clothes Mia is what can be considered a fashionista; paying attention to the current trends and attempting to match those trends in a decently priced manner.

Appearance:

Gift:
    Force-Field Generation

Abilities Within Gift:
    User can create/manipulate psychic energy to form a bubble with the radius of appropriately 10ft in diameter centralized on a single object. In order for the power to be effective the user has to concentrate and remain concentrated; if concentration is broken then the bubble punctures. Nor is the field indomitable. It can be broken by exaggerated force or mental weakness.

Beta

Personality:
    Taking after her mother, Mia is a happy, loving, and easy-going soul. She adores her family/friends and would go to any lengths to ensure their happiness and safety. Don't mistake that soft nature for someone who is passive though. Mia will tell anyone her thoughts and feelings; even if they don't want to hear them. She is bold and honest--sometimes brutally so. There is an air of confidence that clings to Mia like a blanket. That confidence is her security. That is what she hides behind. If there was point where Mia was even doubting herself the only one who could tell would be her big sister.

Likes/Dislikes:
    • Likes: Sewing, Creating, Design, Reading, Thunderstorms, Animals
    • Dislikes: Bugs, Cockiness, Narcissism, Blood/fighting

Goals:
    To find a place to belong, as well as bring equality as peaceful as possible.

Faction:
    None

Brief History:
    Many aspects of Mia's life are what could have been considered "normal." She grew up with a loving, single, mother who supported her sister--Zedaya--and herself while her father worked across seas. During the week the family would attempt to connect as much as possible; often, it would be later in the night and her dad would end up reading her a bedtime story. The stories started out a fantasy novels, but as Mia grew the stories did too. Soon her father was reading her historical fiction and biographies. The desire to consume information came about from these sessions. When she wasn't talking to her father Mia followed her sister around. Her sister loved everything about fashion and trending. Zedaya would dress Mia in the morning while their mother got ready for work, and Zedaya made sure her sister look fabulous. For awhile, everything was normal.

Then everything changed.

By the time Mia entered fifth grade she had developed a sense of what looked good and what did not. Unfortunately, fifth grade is also where students start to take up gym classes. Mia hated gym more than anything, but it was required. That day it all started the students were playing indoor kickball. It all seemed normal, until Judy kicked the ball and it hit one of the ceiling lights above Mia's head. As the glass came raining down Mia expected to feel pain, but nothing happened. Glaceing around, she realized that there was a small, shimmering lilac bubble surrounding her. Silence spread though room faster than a wildfire. Immediately, the teacher rushed Mia to the principal and explained the situation. Mia was registered as a "beta" and allowed to go home, but since that day her family has suffered. Her family is often targeted for malicious pranks in their neighborhood and fights between her parents have broken out. Due to the chaos Mia thought it would have been better not to exist, but her sister was one that convinced her that living is the choice she wanted to make. Even if it meant not living with her family anymore...

**I'm hoping as the RP grows, and as Mia does, that her power will grow to a force field will be at a diameter of 25ft. And even be able to reflect/repel back at some point. Let me know your thoughts!
    I like her, she's approved... Welcome aboard.
    Special thanks to Poison Ivy for the awesome sig and avy set.
    Spoiler: The Return of a Story You May Want to Join!! 
    Follow me on Twitter JP_Yolance *Follow me on TikTok Divine Divia JP
    *Follow me on WattpadJeimseu P

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Ok will post soon. =.= been a busy fall

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Hello I saw this seemed like it was recruiting but I do see a new person is there still room?

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Yes o: throw that character out there and then we go bird catching for approval
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 1213141516 ... LastLast