Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 161718

Thread: The Hunted - Uprising {M} {REVAMP} {OOC}

Immortal Goddess
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Yaoi, Romance, Adventure
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

We are moving. Just post guys... if you have difficulty send me a PM, if you wanna drop out let me know so I don't factor you in. Thank you.
    Special thanks to Poison Ivy for the awesome sig and avy set.
    Spoiler: The Return of a Story You May Want to Join!! 
    Follow me on Twitter JP_Yolance *Follow me on TikTok Divine Divia JP
    *Follow me on WattpadJeimseu P

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

I'll post when i can o.o
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I have made some changes to my character on page 17.

Anything with Youkai, Japanese culture, Fantasy, Realistic, and almost all Originals (Except Touhou)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Oh man, I suck at commitment.
    I've been out doing senior projects, but time cleared up enough to squeeze in a role play. I have a sheet done!

~ There's always a shoulder to cry on ~

Immortal Goddess
    Fantasy, Yaoi, Romance, Adventure
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Submit it so that it can be approved and added to the OP.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yamimoon View Post
    Name: Duke Kryes
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Description: The clothing in the picture is something Duke wares when he is fighting since it gives freedom of movement, and to him it makes him look good. He also wears other clothing as well.

Appearance: https://pre00.deviantart.net/79f5/th/...ji-d8126pg.jpg

https://myanimeshelf.com/upload/dyna...us_TOX_052.jpg

Gift: Mana

Abilities Within Gift:. The power that Duke possess in its most basic form is the natural energy that is abundant in the natural world. There are many different forms this energy can take, and those that master this energy can command great power. However, Duke has not yet mastered his ability to is fullest and can only control two types of Mana, and one that affects his body only this he has no control over it just is a natural occurrence. The two forms of Mana he can control are enhancement and healing. The ability of enhancement is centered around enhancing the physical ability of the person using Mana. This ability can enhance strength, speed, and agility. Using his power he can regulate how much the enhancement will increase his natural ability. However, if he tries to Max one physical out it forces all his other enhancements to return to normal. The max output his body can handle is an enhancement of five times his normal strength, and speed. His agility can increase to three time is normal reaction time. If he evenly distributes his power between the three enhancements he is three times stronger and faster, and two times as agile. The Healing mana is a form of natural mana that exists within every living being. By connecting his healing mana to that of another he can quicken the healing process. However, this has side effects that cause damage to his body. When he heals someone he takes the pain of the injury upon himself causing the same damage but not to the extent it will kill him. However, depending on the severity of the injury it can make him fall unconscious for up to a day. The ability that is his body's natural ability is fire. This ability only protects him from any form of heat, but makes his body extremely vulnerable to the cold. An interesting side effect of him using his powers is that his eyes change color. His eyes are red normally since fire is constantly being used, when he uses his enhancement ability his eyes turn deep purple and completely white when using his healing power.

Personality: Duke is not a person that likes normal people and has no qualms about voicing his opinion. He lothst the government and their treatment of other gifted. Especially when the Asylum was still functional since they treated gifted as if they had no rights. He is willing to do whatever it takes to make sure that his fellow gifted never have to suffer like that again. Always remaining calm he takes every situation in stride and never acts rashly. He is even kind and willing to go the extra mile for the people in his life that have earned his respect.

Likes/Dislikes: Unknown

Goals: Freedom for all gifted to live there live without fear.

Faction: Shadow Walkers

Brief History: Duke never know his parents since they abandoned him when he was a baby. Leaving him in an orphanage. He never knew the love of parents since he was never adopted and live in the orphanage until he turned 18. Then after that he found himself a job and finally found his place in this world. However, that little bit of happiness was short lived because the government started hunting people like him, and placing them inside of a special facility that they named the Asylum.

Because of his ability that he had been trying to master he had been able to keep one step ahead of the government. As he grew into his powers and began to master them he also began challenging the government's lackies to try and protect other gifted form being captured by them.

This worked for a while, but all good things must come to an end. Long story short the government captured him and eventually trained him as an agent. Yet before he was forced to hunt his own kind the Asylum fell to the hands of Warlock and the creature he summoned. Now free to once again live his life he decided to go into hiding and continue training his ability.

Now he is a member of the Shadow Walkers that Warlock is in command and he uses his skills in any way the man wants. He wants true freedom for himself and the rest of the gifted, and believes that violence is the only answer. Since normal people are like sheep, and follow the victors since they have no will to fight.
    Approved. Go forth and prosper
    Special thanks to Poison Ivy for the awesome sig and avy set.
    Spoiler: The Return of a Story You May Want to Join!! 
    Follow me on Twitter JP_Yolance *Follow me on TikTok Divine Divia JP
    *Follow me on WattpadJeimseu P

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

I'll post before next weekend
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 161718