Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hunted - Uprising {M} {REVAMP} {OOC}

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

The hell kinda of power would that kid have Kiro? xD

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Name: Mattias Thornton
    Sexuality: Demisexual
    Description:
    Appearance:
    Spoiler: Human Form 

Spoiler: The Drake 

Gift: Mattias has the ability to morph into a 14-foot tall reptilian form.
    Abilities Within Gift: Mattias's reptilian form, which he calls The Drake, has significantly enhanced strength, speed, endurance, and healing capabilities. The Drake also releases pain-nulling chemicals when it takes damage. The Drake is slightly more resistant to being shot or flames than a normal human overall, but his back and wherever you see collections of spikes is tougher than the rest of him. If The Drake has any significant wounds, like missing extremities, it will slowly regrow them. These wounds will not be transferred to Mattias, but when he morphs back into The Drake, the wound will still be there. When The Drake is exposed to heat, it becomes stronger, faster, more feral and dangerous. When The Drake is exposed to cold, it slows down, becomes more sluggish, stupider, and doesn't heal.

Personality: Mattias is a charming, sarcastic person with a dry sense of humor and almost no filter. He mocks things he doesn't like, often publicly, even going so far as to stand in the street and tell people about how horrible it is. He has a razor wit and knowledge on a wide variety of subjects (read: He reads Wikipedia pages when he's bored). He enjoys debating and loves a good insult, even one directed at him. He uses humor to cover up his insecurities and builds emotional walls around himself.
    The Drake is just a bloodthirsty fuck-off lizard monster.
    Likes/Dislikes: Mattias loves insults, debating, and random knowledge. Knowledge is power, and he has plenty of both. He knows that picking the side less-chosen will result in social ostracization, but wanna see him do it again? He dislikes people who don't argue with him or people who roll over too often. He hates to hear the phrase "Whatever you say," but he loves to use it as a biting insult.
    Goals: Mattias wants to be liked. He uses humor to get people to laugh, and when people laugh, he feels validated. He feels good. His brain releases serotonin. So he wants people to like him, to listen to his jokes and laugh.
    Faction: NNRM

Brief History: Mattias only recently discovered his ability. For most of his life, when he had dark, blood-thirsty thoughts, he just labeled it as 'Things Everyone Has but No One Talks About' and moved on. Then he was hit by a truck. Witnesses to the event say the truck was speeding, he wasn't paying attention, and bam, he goes flying. The driver reported that when he hit Mattias, his eyes turned bright yellow. When Mattias hit the ground in a crumpled heap, The Drake took advantage of the situation and came out. Mattias hit the ground a normal dude. But when he stood up, he was a 14-foot tall reptilian monster, who hungered for blood. He stormed over to the truck, ripped the roof off like he was opening a can of Pringles, and bit the man inside in half. He went on a rampage until he was finally taken down by police. He was interred, but he escaped that too. He hid in the North Carolina wilderness, turning into The Drake for food, and reverting to his normal form for pretty much everything else. While surviving, he learned to control The Drake and when he morphed, though The Drake is far more present, sometimes even speaking in his mind.

I understand and have read the rules.
    Last edited by Yggdrasil_Hugger; 10-17-2019 at 04:00 PM.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Oi o.o

My air ability :c

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SikstaSlathalin View Post
    The hell kinda of power would that kid have Kiro? xD

Johns gift with some spice? fuck i dont know
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

Immortal Goddess
    Fantasy, Yaoi, Romance, Adventure
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SikstaSlathalin View Post
    So sequel time?
    Sequel? Says who? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    I must throw an elemental into this! Will have a CS in a few days. (And to Siks, that is after I get update posts in for Su Lin and Jamon).
    Oh my well this should be most fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro Akira View Post
    Character Sheet:

Name: Solaria Velesca Ramirez
    Sexuality: Straight
    Description:
    Appearance:
    Spoiler: Appearance 

Gift: Wind Control
    Abilities Within Gift:

Personality: (a brief summary of your character’s qualities. A solid 1 - 2 paragraphs)
    Likes/Dislikes:
    Likes candy, baseball, hats, frilly clothes, kitties
    Dislikes sour food, 'manly men', crowds, people in general
    Goals:
    Faction: (4 slots for NNRM, 4 slots for EAM, 3 slots for Shadow Walkers)

Brief History: (brief summary of what your character’s backstory is. A solid 2-3 paragraphs, 10 sentences each.)
    Hmmm, interesting....

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Name: Kelli Frost (WIP - Will be finished by Wednesday)

Sexuality: Straight

Description: Kelli stands 5' 7" and a slender athletic build with long blonde hair with soft blue eyes. Her hair transforms a radiant blueish while manipulating elements. Her weapon of choice are two short swords of pure energy.

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Kelli Frost 

Gift: Elemental - Air, Water, Electricity

Abilities Within Gift: Kelli can manipulate water within the air freezing humidity into ice walls, she can form water into ice sculptures or razor sharp shards (deadly during rain storms when she changes rain drops into razor sharp shards around a target). Kelli has been increasing her ability to manipulate static electricity into electrical currents she can direct, lightening storms she can be increasingly dangerous. Within the last year, she finally perfected the ability to create swords of pure energy with the effectiveness of the sharpest steel sword.

Personality: (a brief summary of your character’s qualities. A solid 1 - 2 paragraphs)

Likes/Dislikes:

Goals:

Faction: Shadow Walker

Brief History: (brief summary of what your character’s backstory is. A solid 2-3 paragraphs, 10 sentences each.)
    I must ask that you choose one element, not several.
    Special thanks to Poison Ivy for the awesome sig and avy set.
    Spoiler: The Return of a Story You May Want to Join!! 
    Follow me on Twitter JP_Yolance *Follow me on TikTok Divine Divia JP
    *Follow me on WattpadJeimseu P

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Phoenix c:

Oh she will be interesting xD fucking rebel like her mom and uses a baseball bat to enhance her gift
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

Immortal Goddess
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyIrishman View Post
    Name: Mattias Thornton
    Sexuality: Demisexual
    Description:
    Appearance:
    Spoiler: Human Form 

Spoiler: The Drake 

Gift: Mattias has the ability to morph into a 14-foot tall reptilian form.
    Abilities Within Gift: Mattias's reptilian form, which he calls The Drake, has significantly enhanced strength, speed, endurance, and healing capabilities. The Drake also releases pain-nulling chemicals when it takes damage. The Drake is resistant to being shot or flames. If The Drake has any significant wounds, like missing extremities, it will slowly regrow them. These wounds will not be transferred to Mattias, but when he morphs back into The Drake, the wound will still be there. When The Drake is exposed to heat, it becomes stronger, faster, more feral and dangerous. When The Drake is exposed to cold, it slows down, becomes more sluggish, stupider, and doesn't heal.

Personality: Mattias is a charming, sarcastic person with a dry sense of humor and almost no filter. He mocks things he doesn't like, often publicly, even going so far as to stand in the street and tell people about how horrible it is. He has a razor wit, and knowledge on a wide variety of subjects (read: He reads Wikipedia pages when he's bored). He enjoys debating and loves a good insult, even one directed at him. He uses humor to cover up his insecurities and builds emotional walls around himself.
    Likes/Dislikes: Mattias loves insults, debating, and random knowledge. Knowledge is power, and he has plenty of both. He knows that picking the side less-chosen will result in social ostracization, but wanna see him do it again? He dislikes people who don't argue with him or people who roll over too often. He hates to hear the phrase "Whatever you say," but he loves to use it as a biting insult.
    Goals: Mattias wants to be liked. He uses humor to get people to laugh, and when people laugh, he feels validated. He feels good. His brain releases serotonin. So he wants people to like him, to listen to his jokes and laugh.
    Faction: NNRM

Brief History: Mattias only recently discovered his ability. For most of his life, when he had dark, blood-thirsty thoughts, he just labeled it as 'Things Everyone Has but No One Talks About' and moved on. Then he was hit by a truck. Witnesses to the event say the truck was speeding, he wasn't paying attention, and bam, he goes flying. The driver reported that when he hit Mattias, his eyes turned bright yellow. When Mattias hit the ground in a crumpled heap, The Drake took advantage of the situation and came out. Mattias hit the ground a normal dude. But when he stood up, he was a 14-foot tall reptilian monster, who hungered for blood. He stormed over to the truck, ripped the roof off like he was opening a can of Pringles, and bit the man inside in half. He went on a rampage until he was finally taken down by police. He was interred, but he escaped that too. He hid in the North Carolina wilderness, turning into The Drake for food, and reverting to his normal form for pretty much everything else. While surviving, he learned to control The Drake and when he morphed, though The Drake is far more present, sometimes even speaking in his mind.
    I can deal with the fire resistance but only up to a certain degree. Bulletproof is only acceptable if it relates to certain parts of his body. I shall look over this and give you a definite answer soon.

I shall give everyone a look at the three OMEGAS.... those who were a part of the first run will notice who they are. Taehyung the Storm Qilin, and of course Psion the All-Seeing Tortoise, and Warlock the Dark Sorcerer, Dragon of the East.
    Last edited by RisingPhoenix; 10-15-2019 at 04:15 AM.

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Heh tortoise

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Oh sure. He's not bulletproof or completely fireproof, he's just a big fuck-off lizard monster. But yeah, his back or wherever you see large collections of spikes is generally tougher than the rest of him.
    Last edited by Yggdrasil_Hugger; 10-15-2019 at 02:13 PM.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Immortal Goddess
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyIrishman View Post
    Oh sure. He's not bulletproof or completely fireproof, he's just a big fuck-off lizard monster. But yeah, his back or wherever you see large collections of spikes is generally tougher than the rest of him.
    Please include that in his sheet please. Consider the changes I input in my earlier response.

Field Cryptozoologist
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Sure thing.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast