What does each faction do?

- - - Updated - - -

And would Angel be in any of them in particular xD
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Name: Gilbert Walker (Originally known as Author Saltzman)
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Description: He is always wearing a hhite shirt, black pants and a black jacket. He also wears gloves on his hands.
    Appearance: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_sReMRrTib...dgar-+Reno.jpg

Gift: Ice manipulation

Abilities Within Gift: Gilbert is able to freeze any liquid into a solid, and then manipulate its shape in accordance to his will. Because of his ability his natural body temperature is 20 degrees cooler than other people, and he has an aversion to becoming hot. If his body temperature gets too high he suffers from heat exhaustion and it can stop his ability from working. Also, if he gets too hot he can become lethargic and can die if he gets too hot.

Personality: Gilbert is a kind individual that would do anything for the people in his life that don’t judge him for being what he is, or friends that he has made. He doesn't get involved physically with people he doesn't know since they would be able to find out about his gif because of his body temperature. He doesn't want to have to register with the government since gifted like him are considered a threat to normal humans and are placed in confinement, and he doesn't want to be treated any differently.

He just wants to live in peace and not have to live in hiding himself from the world. Yet that is impossible, and because of that he stays away from large crowds, and makes sure that no one touches him. He only has a couple of friends that knows that he is gifted and they are his only friends. He has also found someone to spend his life with he is grateful for that one little bit of happiness.

Likes/Dislikes: Gilbert likes Classical music, Cats, and reading. He dislikes Being hot, hiding his abilities for the world, and living in fear.

Goals: He wishes the world to be more accepting of people like him, but he knows that is impossible with how the governments are now.

Faction: Equality for All Militia (EMA)

Brief History: Author was born into a normal family and lived with them for the longest time. Well that was until the night of the car accident when he was thirteen years old. The accident took his parents from him, and nearly took his life as well. He was in a coma for about two months, and the Dr.’s said he would never wake up. Not only that but his body temperature was so low that they had to keep him warm to keep his internal organs working yet nothing else was wrong with the child. However, once the grandparents had lost hope they told the hospital to cut what they thought was keeping their grandson alive. When the heater was turned off they waited by his side so he wouldn't be alone as he died.

Yet that was not the case. As his body temperature dropped he began to move, and when it was 20 degrees lower than it should have been he woke up. That was the beginning of his nightmare. The grandparents abandoned him, and even called the government to see if their grandson was one of the monsters that had been on the news. But before the government could get there Author ran away from the hospital and disappeared.

From that day forward, he changed his name, and even did as much as he could do to change the way he looks. He needed to hide. He knew that he was different for a long time, but was able to keep it a secret since his family were advocates for the containment and registration for all of the ‘monsters’ as they called them. Now had to live on his own for the longest time before he found another like him that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

Other: I have read and understand the rules of this RP. I will abide by these rules.

Name: Killion LaVell
    Sexuality: Straight
    Description: The clothing in the picture is not his normal attire. He normally wears black pants with varying colors of tee shirts. He also wears a red pendant that was given to him by his grandmother before she passed away. But the head band is normal, and so is the hair color.
    Appearance: https://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb...r_FFXIII-2.png

Gift: Dimensional portal

Abilities Within Gift: Killions ability is a little weird even for others that are gifted. He has access to a dimensional portal. There are two different dimensions. One that can store any item he wishes to store, and another that is a parallel dimension to our own. This dimension allows him to travel to different locations in an instant, or he can escape into this dimension. He can even hide or trap another being inside of this dimension. However, There is one downside to him using his ability. His ability is limited to be used three to six times a day. This depends on which dimension he is entering. If it is the dimension that stores items he can use it six times. If it is the other dimension then he can only open it three times a day. By using either portal decreases the number of times they can open a portal.

Personality: Killion is not too trusting of others since he has been betrayed more than one in his life. By the people he loved and cared for. So, playing well with others is not an option for him. He hates all normal people and considers them an inferior race, and anything inferior to him deserves death. The only person he trusts is Warlock. The man who saved his life. His loyalty to him is absolute and nothing would stop him from completing any mission that was given to him.

Likes/Dislikes: likes all kinds of weapons and collects them. He dislike people that don’t have a gift.

Goals: He wants the elimination of the people that he considers inferior. The elimination of those that think they are nothing but animals that need to be caged just because they are different.

Faction: Shadow Walkers

Brief History: Killion was born to a normal family that loved him. However, his parents didn’t have time for him and he was raised by his Grandmother. When he was fifteen his grandmother passed away, and his parents still didn’t have time for him. To keep himself busy he enrolled into martial arts classes. By the time he was eighteen his mother accidentally came across Killian using his power. She immediately told the authorities, and they came to collect Killion and place him inside of the asylum. He lived in that hellish place till the day that Warlock destroyed the place, and he was freed back into the public.

From that day forward he searched the world to find the man that saved him from being a lab rat. He only found him by accident during the final fight between Death, and Warlock V.S the people that believe that gifted should be able to live side by side with the normal people. When the loss was evident he helped Warlock escape the battlefield. Now he works for Warlock as his second in command even though he is considered a Beta, his skills with weapons keep the others from getting on his bad side.

Other: I have read and understand the rules of this RP. I will abide by these rules.
    Last edited by Yamimoon; 10-17-2019 at 06:25 PM.

Field Cryptozoologist
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

I think it's hilarious that your character benefits from the cold and can't get too hot while mine benefits from the heat and can't get too cold.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Hmm a cleverly adaptive Beta who can cheese wins and cheat. >.>

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Where is Siks at in this

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Looking for an image to use for the character, my Vault says I need a female char made. But I'm also seeing if any of my already made chars can fit.

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Daughter of Jenny? Looks just like her but dark hairnor something xD

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

lol if only John didn't look lame I could look for his face too.

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

i mean 10 years something changed by then

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

What though? Jenny chop his leg off for forgetting to put the toilet seat down?

Spoiler: WIP Char 
    Last edited by SikstaSlathalin; 10-16-2019 at 04:18 AM.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast