Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Wip=posts nothing xD

And yea maybe
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Just wanted the placeholder I'll put some stuff together tomorrow.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Phoenix ignore the bottom empty half and give me a quick revirw on the rest?

Immortal Goddess
    Fantasy, Yaoi, Romance, Adventure
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

No Kiro, finish the character first and then I'll tell you if they are a fit. I like what I see so far though.

I can't accept any sheets until ALL of you put in your character sheets the required bit of information that is found in the opening post.
    Special thanks to Poison Ivy for the awesome sig and avy set.
    Spoiler: The Return of a Story You May Want to Join!! 
    Follow me on Twitter JP_Yolance *Follow me on TikTok Divine Divia JP
    *Follow me on WattpadJeimseu P

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Oh shit, sorry, yeah. Done.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Immortal Goddess
    Fantasy, Yaoi, Romance, Adventure
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyIrishman View Post
    Name: Mattias Thornton
    Sexuality: Demisexual
    Description:
    Appearance:
    Spoiler: Human Form 

Spoiler: The Drake 

Gift: Mattias has the ability to morph into a 14-foot tall reptilian form.
    Abilities Within Gift: Mattias's reptilian form, which he calls The Drake, has significantly enhanced strength, speed, endurance, and healing capabilities. The Drake also releases pain-nulling chemicals when it takes damage. The Drake is slightly more resistant to being shot or flames than a normal human overall, but his back and wherever you see collections of spikes is tougher than the rest of him. If The Drake has any significant wounds, like missing extremities, it will slowly regrow them. These wounds will not be transferred to Mattias, but when he morphs back into The Drake, the wound will still be there. When The Drake is exposed to heat, it becomes stronger, faster, more feral and dangerous. When The Drake is exposed to cold, it slows down, becomes more sluggish, stupider, and doesn't heal.

Personality: Mattias is a charming, sarcastic person with a dry sense of humor and almost no filter. He mocks things he doesn't like, often publicly, even going so far as to stand in the street and tell people about how horrible it is. He has a razor wit and knowledge on a wide variety of subjects (read: He reads Wikipedia pages when he's bored). He enjoys debating and loves a good insult, even one directed at him. He uses humor to cover up his insecurities and builds emotional walls around himself.
    The Drake is just a bloodthirsty fuck-off lizard monster.
    Likes/Dislikes: Mattias loves insults, debating, and random knowledge. Knowledge is power, and he has plenty of both. He knows that picking the side less-chosen will result in social ostracization, but wanna see him do it again? He dislikes people who don't argue with him or people who roll over too often. He hates to hear the phrase "Whatever you say," but he loves to use it as a biting insult.
    Goals: Mattias wants to be liked. He uses humor to get people to laugh, and when people laugh, he feels validated. He feels good. His brain releases serotonin. So he wants people to like him, to listen to his jokes and laugh.
    Faction: NNRM

Brief History: Mattias only recently discovered his ability. For most of his life, when he had dark, blood-thirsty thoughts, he just labeled it as 'Things Everyone Has but No One Talks About' and moved on. Then he was hit by a truck. Witnesses to the event say the truck was speeding, he wasn't paying attention, and bam, he goes flying. The driver reported that when he hit Mattias, his eyes turned bright yellow. When Mattias hit the ground in a crumpled heap, The Drake took advantage of the situation and came out. Mattias hit the ground a normal dude. But when he stood up, he was a 14-foot tall reptilian monster, who hungered for blood. He stormed over to the truck, ripped the roof off like he was opening a can of Pringles, and bit the man inside in half. He went on a rampage until he was finally taken down by police. He was interred, but he escaped that too. He hid in the North Carolina wilderness, turning into The Drake for food, and reverting to his normal form for pretty much everything else. While surviving, he learned to control The Drake and when he morphed, though The Drake is far more present, sometimes even speaking in his mind.

I understand and have read the rules.
    Accepted! Welcome Aboard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yamimoon View Post
    Name: Gilbert Walker (Originally known as Author Saltzman)
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Description: He is always wearing a hhite shirt, black pants and a black jacket. He also wears gloves on his hands.
    Appearance: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_sReMRrTib...dgar-+Reno.jpg

Gift: Ice manipulation

Abilities Within Gift: Gilbert is able to freeze any liquid into a solid, and then manipulate its shape in accordance to his will. Because of his ability his natural body temperature is 20 degrees cooler than other people, and he has an aversion to becoming hot. If his body temperature gets too high he suffers from heat exhaustion and it can stop his ability from working. Also, if he gets too hot he can become lethargic and can die if he gets too hot.

Personality: Gilbert is a kind individual that would do anything for the people in his life that don’t judge him for being what he is, or friends that he has made. He doesn't get involved physically with people he doesn't know since they would be able to find out about his gif because of his body temperature. He doesn't want to have to register with the government since gifted like him are considered a threat to normal humans and are placed in confinement, and he doesn't want to be treated any differently.

He just wants to live in peace and not have to live in hiding himself from the world. Yet that is impossible, and because of that he stays away from large crowds, and makes sure that no one touches him. He only has a couple of friends that knows that he is gifted and they are his only friends. He has also found someone to spend his life with he is grateful for that one little bit of happiness.

Likes/Dislikes: Gilbert likes Classical music, Cats, and reading. He dislikes Being hot, hiding his abilities for the world, and living in fear.

Goals: He wishes the world to be more accepting of people like him, but he knows that is impossible with how the governments are now.

Faction: Equality for All Militia (EMA)

Brief History: Author was born into a normal family and lived with them for the longest time. Well that was until the night of the car accident when he was thirteen years old. The accident took his parents from him, and nearly took his life as well. He was in a coma for about two months, and the Dr.’s said he would never wake up. Not only that but his body temperature was so low that they had to keep him warm to keep his internal organs working yet nothing else was wrong with the child. However, once the grandparents had lost hope they told the hospital to cut what they thought was keeping their grandson alive. When the heater was turned off they waited by his side so he wouldn't be alone as he died.

Yet that was not the case. As his body temperature dropped he began to move, and when it was 20 degrees lower than it should have been he woke up. That was the beginning of his nightmare. The grandparents abandoned him, and even called the government to see if their grandson was one of the monsters that had been on the news. But before the government could get there Author ran away from the hospital and disappeared.

From that day forward, he changed his name, and even did as much as he could do to change the way he looks. He needed to hide. He knew that he was different for a long time, but was able to keep it a secret since his family were advocates for the containment and registration for all of the ‘monsters’ as they called them. Now had to live on his own for the longest time before he found another like him that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

Other: I have read and understand the rules of this RP. I will abide by these rules.

Name: Killion LaVell
    Sexuality: Straight
    Description: The clothing in the picture is not his normal attire. He normally wears black pants with varying colors of tee shirts. He also wears a red pendant that was given to him by his grandmother before she passed away. But the head band is normal, and so is the hair color.
    Appearance: https://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...r_FFXIII-2.png

Gift: Dimensional portal

Abilities Within Gift: Killions ability is a little weird even for others that are gifted. He has access to a dimensional portal. There are two different dimensions. One that can store any item he wishes to store, and another that is a parallel dimension to our own. This dimension allows him to travel to different locations in an instant, or he can escape into this dimension. He can even hide or trap another being inside of this dimension. However, There is one downside to him using his ability. His ability is limited to be used three to six times a day. This depends on which dimension he is entering. If it is the dimension that stores items he can use it six times. If it is the other dimension then he can only open it three times a day. By using either portal decreases the number of times they can open a portal.

Personality: Killion is not too trusting of others since he has been betrayed more than one in his life. By the people he loved and cared for. So, playing well with others is not an option for him. He hates all normal people and considers them an inferior race, and anything inferior to him deserves death. The only person he trusts is Warlock. The man who saved his life. His loyalty to him is absolute and nothing would stop him from completing any mission that was given to him.

Likes/Dislikes: likes all kinds of weapons and collects them. He dislike people that don’t have a gift.

Goals: He wants the elimination of the people that he considers inferior. The elimination of those that think they are nothing but animals that need to be caged just because they are different.

Faction: Shadow Walkers

Brief History: Killion was born to a normal family that loved him. However, his parents didn’t have time for him and he was raised by his Grandmother. When he was fifteen his grandmother passed away, and his parents still didn’t have time for him. To keep himself busy he enrolled into martial arts classes. By the time he was eighteen his mother accidentally came across Killian using his power. She immediately told the authorities, and they came to collect Killion and place him inside of the asylum. He lived in that hellish place till the day that Warlock destroyed the place, and he was freed back into the public.

From that day forward he searched the world to find the man that saved him from being a lab rat. He only found him by accident during the final fight between Death, and Warlock V.S the people that believe that gifted should be able to live side by side with the normal people. When the loss was evident he helped Warlock escape the battlefield. Now he works for Warlock as his second in command even though he is considered a Beta, his skills with weapons keep the others from getting on his bad side.

Other: I have read and understand the rules of this RP. I will abide by these rules.
    I see, this is most interesting. Accepted. Welcome Aboard.
    Special thanks to Poison Ivy for the awesome sig and avy set.
    Spoiler: The Return of a Story You May Want to Join!! 
    Follow me on Twitter JP_Yolance *Follow me on TikTok Divine Divia JP
    *Follow me on WattpadJeimseu P

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

So what are views on Puppet Master Magic? I might have an already made that'll fit.

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro Akira View Post
    Character Sheet:

Name:
    Solaria Velesca Ramirez

Sexuality:
    Straight

Additional Items:
    On her person at almost all times, Solaria carries a metal baseball bat that can retract into itself and be placed in a holster on her back. The bat itself extends outwards to the normal size of a bat and has holes throughout it and indents where wind can pass through the bat easier and give it a stronger swing when Solaria swings it. The bat is a solid black with her name written on the side and weighs about 3Lbs.

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Appearance 

Gift:
    Wind Control

Abilities Within Gift:

Ghost ball:
    Ghost ball is a compact ball of wind no larger then that of a softball, while Solaria can throw it at a rough 60mph (minor league baseball speed) she prefers to conjure the current together and smack it with a bat enhancing the speee to a maximum of 150mph. The ball is not fully but nearly invisible as it is mostly air. A trained eye could see it rather well but an unexpecting person likely wont. It is roughly 90% translucent and feels like a heavy force and is morr blunt damage then sharpened damage.

Razor Wind:
    Razor wind it a burst of energy that focuses one area like a single blade, when it comes into contact with something the wind attribute creates many small cuts much like 100 razor blades slicing an area in rapid succession.

Twister:
    While the ability really isnt much it is a heavy gust of wind that moves in one direction itnis made as a way of pushing things much like a body or boxes of sorts. Solicia cant fully control it at all times.

Compact force:
    Compact force is where Solicia pulls the tides of wind into her tightening the air around her and makingnit much harder for movement and projectiles to come through the area 3ft radius sphere around her.
    Sphere of wind created for defense purposes

Unseen force:

Unseen force is where Solicia uses a gust of energy to create a single wall, it can stop most things in their path and is a more focused version of compact force, yet Solicia cant control the ability to its full extent often not using enough or to much force.
    Compact force but directed in one spot rather then a sphere

Detect:
    Detect is a basic ability that allows Solaria to read wind currents and see the flow of wind. Nothing more can be done currently with this ability.

Force Wave:
    Using Solaria's bat, she can infuse wind into it when she swings. The wind itself fills the bat and tho it is only 3lbs it feels as tho one was hit with a full 300lbs. of force. She can only focus the wind in the bat for a very short time and likely will lose control after a single swing. It leaves her a bit tired and unable to use the ability for a short period of time.

Beta

Personality:
    a bit hyper at times, has a small attitude due to how her mother raised her and believes everything can be normal and everone can work together without faction bullshit and government breathing down their neck every five seconds. Yet deep down she is very kind and will help anyone she can in need.

Likes/Dislikes:
    Likes candy, baseball, hats, frilly clothes, kitties, nickname Ari.
    Dislikes sour food, 'manly men', crowds, rude people in general

Goals:
    Horrible goal, but Solaria really wants everyone to be equal and aims for that goal. She wants the world to be normal like it should be and everyone to get along.

Faction:
    Isnt a part of a faction but loves the ideals of EAM

Brief History:
    Solaria was born a short time before the ending of the Institute and the situations that had derived from it. Angel had kept her a secret in most cases and didn't let anyone else catch wind of her due to the fear of them taking her away and causing her problems. This lead to a life that even tho it wasn't wanted, it was required where Angel kept her daughter from the view of others letting only a few know of her location. The earlier years of Solaria had seemed hard but with the help of her mother and a friend, they found a discreet location that allowed her to be raised as her mother planned.

Soon after Solaria turned five, her mother introduced her to someone who she claimed was a good friend and would be a great learning experience for Solaria to meet. Taehyung quickly became an uncle of sorts to Solaria where she learned a few tricks from him and often watched as he taught her mother multiple new found abilities. One day during the training session with Angel and Taehyung, Solaria tried to mimic her mothers abilities and gathered up energy and gave a big huff shooting out a small jet of wind. This caused the training session to stop when Solaria did it yet a second time and Angel to become focused on her daughter and what would be seen as a new gift awakening inside of her.

As years went by, Angel worked with Solaria a lot more then before, and even enrolled her in online classes to allow her to train her mind much more then simply reading online and learning from small lessons from her mother. Yet Angel found herself giving her daughter more attention then she liked to admin. She helped Solaria control her abilities and often asked Uncle Taehyung for assistances here and there. But soon enough Solaria had gathered a decent acceptance and understanding of her abilities.

Spoiler: Will make appearances 
    Phoenix I think I'm done.

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Spoiler: Jodie Jameson 
    Last edited by Kiro Akira; 11-09-2019 at 03:07 AM.

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Spoiler: Whistler Merning 

Spoiler: Joanie Scarlet 
    Last edited by SikstaSlathalin; 10-23-2019 at 02:01 AM.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast