Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hunted - Uprising {M} {REVAMP} {OOC}

Field Cryptozoologist
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Hold on, I think I understand. Her powers come from her pact with the sea god, and so her magic is tied directly to it. If she doesn't do what it wants, it can take her powers. If she tries to do something she is not capable of, she simply can't. It would be like a normal human trying to fly, it simply won't happen. The god may punish her if it is feeling particularly malicous.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Immortal Goddess
    Fantasy, Yaoi, Romance, Adventure
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

You might want to revamp her and give her a specific ability. Having a pact with a deity is too broad a spectrum.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SikstaSlathalin View Post
    Spoiler: Whistler Merning DONE 

Spoiler: Joanie Scarlet DONE 
    BOTH are accepted Siks, welcome aboard I will update the OP when I get home.
    Special thanks to Poison Ivy for the awesome sig and avy set.
    Spoiler: The Return of a Story You May Want to Join!! 
    Follow me on Twitter JP_Yolance *Follow me on TikTok Divine Divia JP
    *Follow me on WattpadJeimseu P

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Kewlness I will go update my Vault as well now xD

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Damn. I liked the idea of having this character as an agent of another, far more powerful being. I'll work on it.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Working on sun lab.. need more A/C portals
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Name: Samuel (Serena) Abbertheen
    Sexuality: Both halves are straight

Description: Serena is half Korean, her mother having moved over to the states to pursue a desire of owning a bakery to the dislike of her parents. Her father is a retired get that eventually took up becoming a therapist to help the side of the EAM. She stands at around 5'2 with shoulder length black hair, usually hidden by a hoodie. While her face passes of as slightly feminine, Serena keeps it plain to pass off as male due to her heritage. She doesn't care much for any beauty products and even enough to bound her chest as a defense mechanism against her self.

He outfits rely heavily on baggy clothing and hoodies, though he is not shy around others. Usually going with imported clothing from his grandparents across the waters, even though they try and send him more girlish clothing to break her out of his shell. There are very very few days where she does wear the outfits her grandparents wish for them, but they are short lived moments.

Appearance:

Gift: Fear manipulation
    Ability within gift:

Capture: By touching a person with her left hand, she can completely take away the most prevalent fear of a person, though this does not alter the person's memory of what caused this fear. There is no limit known of how man fears she can hold, but six is usually her limit before she tends to suffer panic attacks frequently and needs to remove some.

Release: By touching a person with her right hand, she can pass along fear to another person, going in reverse order of when she stole them. This does not force a person to immediately react to the fear, but tints previous memories in a restful stigma. She can only release one at a time and must switch targets to transfer fear

Focus: By holding a Target with both hands, she can force a person to hallucinate the most recent fear, usually causing the target to freeze up. The downside to this is that she herself is subject to the hallucination herself, but not the fear the target experiences.

Each skill required contact with the gate skin of her palms to the targets body, regardless of the clothing they may be wearing.

Personality: Samuel is a calm yet slightly anxious man, only enjoying hanging out with a few close friends he's made through school. While not shy about going out with others or sharing jokes, he enjoys to plan and figure things out, detesting surprise trips and huge crowds. Those he's friends with say he's a great guy to talk and relax around, even if things seem tense with him. He is easily scared at times and is known to suffer panic attacks.

Serena is almost the counter to him. Where as Samuel plans and thinks plans through, she throws caution to the winds and is more easily provoked into aggression than most. Most of the time she surfaces is during frustrating or violent times, usually being the one to throw fists first and ask questions much later. Unlike Sam, Serena does not enjoy being with others not taking orders from most that she doesn't know or care about.

Reading
    Jogging
    Dj-ing

Dislikes:
    Swimming
    Large crowds
    Mutants
    Skin contact

Goals: Samuels goal is to become a successful Dj and is currently going to school for it, yet also minors in radio telecommunication for a fallback.

Faction: Undetermined.

Bio: Serena lived a rather normal life until she was 8. Her father was a army vet and prison guard for the high class mutant prison and spent most of her life absent. She learned most of her lessons from her nanny as her mother had died during childbirth. Her father came back into her life when she turned 8, after rising tensions made it hard to retain a nanny for her. This was also when she learned of the fear her father held for mutants and the PTSD he suffered from.

This was also when she learned of her powers when she stole her father's ptsd ladened fear of mutants into herself. Her father, now free of the fear and PTSD, became a strong advocate of EAM, Serena became paranoid and fearful of mutants, one so strong Samuel came into being to protect her own mind and body.

His father was supportive of her change and did much to try and help cope with his founded fears, never once question Samuels choices. He began to dress the part and began his choice in music and radio shows, even starting his own Podcast online to express his opinions online. It was through this that he began to learn and figure out his gift, along with ways to minimize and control his powers as needed. Even the small experiments had unnerved him, he did to learn enough to control it at least.

I have read and understand the rules
    Last edited by Koti~; 10-23-2019 at 03:19 AM.

"Even Dreams, can be a nightmare"
    Spoiler: Click it, I dare ya! 

Immortal Goddess
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro Akira View Post
    Spoiler: Jodie Jameson 
    How hard it is to cut a thread? Give me an explanation....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Koti~ View Post
    Name: Samuel (Serena) Abbertheen
    Sexuality: Both halves are straight

Description: Serena is half Korean, her mother having moved over to the states to pursue a desire of owning a bakery to the dislike of her parents. Her father is a retired get that eventually took up becoming a therapist to help the side of the EAM. She stands at around 5'2 with shoulder length black hair, usually hidden by a hoodie. While her face passes of as slightly feminine, Serena keeps it plain to pass off as male due to her heritage. She doesn't care much for any beauty products and even enough to bound her chest as a defense mechanism against her self.

He outfits rely heavily on baggy clothing and hoodies, though he is not shy around others. Usually going with imported clothing from his grandparents across the waters, even though they try and send him more girlish clothing to break her out of his shell. There are very very few days where she does wear the outfits her grandparents wish for them, but they are short lived moments.

Appearance:

Gift: Fear manipulation
    Ability within gift:

Capture: By touching a person with her left hand, she can completely take away the most prevalent fear of a person, though this does not alter the person's memory of what caused this fear. There is no limit known of how man fears she can hold, but six is usually her limit before she tends to suffer panic attacks frequently and needs to remove some.

Release: By touching a person with her right hand, she can pass along fear to another person, going in reverse order of when she stole them. This does not force a person to immediately react to the fear, but tints previous memories in a restful stigma. She can only release one at a time and must switch targets to transfer fear

Focus: By holding a Target with both hands, she can force a person to hallucinate the most recent fear, usually causing the target to freeze up. The downside to this is that she herself is subject to the hallucination herself, but not the fear the target experiences.

Each skill required contact with the gate skin of her palms to the targets body, regardless of the clothing they may be wearing.

Personality: Samuel is a calm yet slightly anxious man, only enjoying hanging out with a few close friends he's made through school. While not shy about going out with others or sharing jokes, he enjoys to plan and figure things out, detesting surprise trips and huge crowds. Those he's friends with say he's a great guy to talk and relax around, even if things seem tense with him. He is easily scared at times and is known to suffer panic attacks.

Serena is almost the counter to him. Where as Samuel plans and thinks plans through, she throws caution to the winds and is more easily provoked into aggression than most. Most of the time she surfaces is during frustrating or violent times, usually being the one to throw fists first and ask questions much later. Unlike Sam, Serena does not enjoy being with others not taking orders from most that she doesn't know or care about.

Reading
    Jogging
    Dj-ing

Dislikes:
    Swimming
    Large crowds
    Mutants
    Skin contact

Goals: Samuels goal is to become a successful Dj and is currently going to school for it, yet also minors in radio telecommunication for a fallback.

Faction: Undetermined.

Bio: Serena lived a rather normal life until she was 8. Her father was a army vet and prison guard for the high class mutant prison and spent most of her life absent. She learned most of her lessons from her nanny as her mother had died during childbirth. Her father came back into her life when she turned 8, after rising tensions made it hard to retain a nanny for her. This was also when she learned of the fear her father held for mutants and the PTSD he suffered from.

This was also when she learned of her powers when she stole her father's ptsd ladened fear of mutants into herself. Her father, now free of the fear and PTSD, became a strong advocate of EAM, Serena became paranoid and fearful of mutants, one so strong Samuel came into being to protect her own mind and body.

His father was supportive of her change and did much to try and help cope with his founded fears, never once question Samuels choices. He began to dress the part and began his choice in music and radio shows, even starting his own Podcast online to express his opinions online. It was through this that he began to learn and figure out his gift, along with ways to minimize and control his powers as needed. Even the small experiments had unnerved him, he did to learn enough to control it at least.

I have read and understand the rules
    accepted, welcome aboard....

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Time limit fixed and hard to cut fixed, also is solaria good
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

Immortal Goddess
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Time limit fixed and hard to cut fixed, also is solaria good
    Well yea Solaria is good I added her to the OP last night lol

Field Cryptozoologist
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

You said the pact was too broad, but what if I nullified magic altogether? If I take the magical abilities, and simply give her a more physical approach, would that work? I still want her to hae the pact, but maybe it doesn't result in her gaining magical powers, it just gives her a more aquatic physicality? Ie, gills, four tentacles instead of two, color changing and contortion abilities of an octopus? Would that work?
    EDIT:
    I just had a weird flash of inspiration, would a sentient fungus that inhabits dead people and pilots them around work? Or is that too odd?
    Last edited by Yggdrasil_Hugger; 10-23-2019 at 04:21 PM.

Immortal Goddess
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Spoiler: Jodie Jameson 
    Accepted I guess. don't make me regert this, I mean regret this

====
    Also I am pretty sure I will start this when I return from my trip Monday October 28. So the 29th I'll get the IC up so you all can start posting. Remember your character will be either living a normal life, or fighting for the rights of Non-Normal Beings or trying to destroy humans.... Have fun!
    Last edited by RisingPhoenix; 10-23-2019 at 05:41 PM.

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast