Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [M] How Angels Get Their Wings (Holey & SecretShadows)

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

The Emperor stood quietly as the guards began to search for plans. Though he didn't speak up and warn him of the traps... he couldn't help his facial expressions, which may have provided a tell or to as to whether or not they overlooked some of the traps. At least he wasn't as blatantly obvious as Vixen was... though he couldn't help but chuckle as the ninja spoke up about the trap Nova had almost triggered.

Glancing over to the fox as she hung upside down, the Emperor noted the way gravity pulled caused the skirt of her ninja outfit to hang the opposite direction than it was intended. "Silly Vixen," he said, patting her bare leg. "I'm sure Nova would had noticed it on her own if you hadn't said anything. Try not to ruin her test for her, will you?"

As his gaze settled on the lack of panties that was exposed by her hanging upside down in such a short skirt, he continued, "Much as I appreciate the view... aren't you supposed to be invisible right now?" Patting her bare rear, he continued, "If Slutwing spots you before the big reveal... well, it would ruin the surprise and dramatic effect."

He turned his attention back to the young, soon to be angelic guards. They had found all but two of the traps that Sinopa and Vixen had spotted when they scouted the lair earlier... without relying on the Divination spell to reveal the locations of the rest. He hadn't told them not to use the spell, but if they managed to find the remaining traps without using it, it would save them a bit of magical energy for the boss fight. Though he had filled them with enough energy that they weren't about to run low anytime soon.

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Vixen huffed and said: "I am invisible enough as it is, there are no more monsters in this area of the cave we all know that, I'll go back to being completely unseen as soon as they figured out the door is at th- I mean as soon as they find out where it is to get to the next part." She stopped herself from spouting out more information while she jumped back down to the floor and just swung her tail around clearly being quite impatient with the three learning how to solve dragon puzzles.

Olivia glanced around trying to find out where they should be going, she frowned a bit as Vixen clearly didn't seem to be able to keep to herself much due to her lack of patience but luckily she didn't reveal too much important information. Suddenly she saw a odd little rock in the cave wall, with her curiosity taking over she touched it which suddenly caused the wall to crumble and fall. A new hallway opened and with that she could hear Vixen breath out the words: "Finally." After that the two foxes disappeared from site.

The other two sisters hurried over and both grinned happily as they have found the entrance leading deeper into the cave. Nova soon said: "You found it! Congrats sis!" She quickly started hurrying in and was followed closely by the other two as they continued deeper into the cave, keeping on guard for any traps or monsters that might just show up.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Chuckling at the fox ninja's impatience, the Emperor noted how she stopped herself from revealing the location of the hidden door. "Good girl," he said, giving her a soft kiss before returning his attention to the guards. While it wasn't their specialty, he was still confident that the angelic little guards would solve the simple puzzle... after all, the real trap was the fact that the dragon would be waiting for them on the other side.

Making his way over to Olivia, he stroked her sensitive angel wings and gave her a soft kiss on the neck. "Way to show your little sisters how it's done," he praised her, sliding a hand up the back of her armored skirt to pat her bare rear. As the door crumbled and fell, he stepped back in order to let the guards go on ahead. Technically, it was their job to do so, as they were his protectors... though he didn't exactly need their protection.

Not far beyond the hidden door, a large green dragon lay asleep atop a pile of treasure. However, as the door opened, the dragon stirred in her sleep and opened an eye. Her serpentine face warped into a twisted grin, revealing sharp, pointy teeth as she rose to meet her "guests." Slutwing, the vicious dragon that had terrorized this region of the Empire for some time, seemed eager to meet these intruders.

"You've arrived..." the voice of the dragon sounded as the guards approached. The words "Jedark dos" came from her throat next, causing a wall of force to seal the three guards within the treasure chamber... separating them from the Emperor.

The serpentine gaze of the dragon leveled itself on the Emperor, and she said, "A fine piece of man meat, that one... I'm sure he'll make a good cum slave. Much better than that last batch of man-whores, at least..." She glanced over to a pile of dragon feces that was full of human bones... the remains of her previous victims. "You've stepped right into my trap... my new allies should be arriving any moment."

With a chuckle, the Emperor replied, "Hate to break it to you, whore, but those so-called allies you were corresponding with are already here." With that, he wrapped an arm each around the invisible waists of the fox ninjas... their cue to reveal themselves to the dragon, along with the fact that they had been intercepting the messages between Slutwing and her allies... all of which had already been eliminated... and forging their replies in order to give her the impression that they would be joining her in her attempt to lure Friedrich into this trap.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Olivia smiles as they got to enter the second part of this cave, however, it wasn't quite as she expected. Instead of more defences there was the dragon herself. Quickly the girls all jumped into being ready for the large fight. Their eyes narrowing while they were on full alert. Soon the shield went up, but the three where everything but worried, fully aware of what the emperor was capable of.

Nova hissed a bit and said: "You will not lay a hand on him you whore!" Gabby giving a nod while she said: "Today is the end of your evil rule! We are here to end your life forever so prepare to die!" Olivia nodded in agreement and narrowed her eyes at the dragon before glancing over at the emperor as he himself spoke some as well.

The two ninjas soon had themselves appear as they stood next to the emperor, Vixen grinned and said: "Aww, what are you gonna do now? All defenceless and stupid." Sinopa just crossed her arms and said: "They are all taken care of, now, time for those girls to come and fight their competition." With that she muttered out her own little spell under her breath and threw a knife at the shield placed by the dragon, it cracked it up and soon it just disappeared while the three little guards came running out towards the dragon.

Olivia soon said: "Nova take the right! Gabby get higher!" The two girls nodded and they soon went their ways going towards the weak spots of this large evil beast.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

When it was revealed to the dragon that her so-called reinforcements were, in fact, two ninjas in service to her enemy, she roared out in rage. Taking a deep breath, she bellowed forth a cloud of toxic gas in the direction of her opponents, only to have it blocked by her own shield. "Foolish mortals!" she growled. "You truly think a bunch of little girls are enough to take on me, the great Slutwing? I've been seducing men and eating them a hundred times as long as all five of you have been alive, combined!"

Friedrich squeezed Vixen closer, stroking her soft ears. "I think you angered her," he said, stroking and tugging on her sensitive tail. "Good job." He nodded to Sinopa, watching her break the shield as the three guards charged the dragon to attack. "You really wanted to use that, didn't you?" he said teasingly. "The girls could have taken it down themselves, you know."

As the girls charged at the dragon, Slutwing bellowed forth another cloud of toxic gas moments before the three scattered into different directions, presumably to make it more difficult to hit them all at the same time. "After I tear you girls to shreds, I'll milk every drop of cum from my new cum slave before eating him whole!" The dragon growled at them, raking both claws at any girl she could reach before attempting to bite Olivia in half.

"We should have brought popcorn," Friedrich said to his guards as he watched the fierce fight begin. "They'll be fine... they've been well trained." He had made sure to tell the girls that it was most dangerous to attack a dragon from the front, as they could use both claws, their massive jaws, and their breath weapon against anything in front of them. Attacking from behind was also dangerous, however, as a swipe of their massive tails could be devastating. Their sides were the most vulnerable angle, though they still needed to watch out for the wings, as they could beat downward, generating enough wind to blow little girls like them right off their feet.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Vixen just laughed at the angered dragon and said: "I highly doubt you are that old, not with the age of daddy here... so if you really are let's see how you survive this little planned attack then." She crossed her arms and smirks while glaring at the dragon then smiles over at the emperor saying: "This is going to be fun."

Sinopa looked over at the emperor and said: "Yes I really did want to do that! It's so much fun." She then nodded and said: "I know that, but I want in with some action... that was my in." She grinned happily then looked at the girls starting their fight. She leans against the wall to watch this all play out for the newly trained guards. She then said: "Well if they do get in trouble I'll make sure to save them."

Nova narrowed her eyes at the dragon, she had attacked from the right side. She got her weapon ready and started her swift attack while she said: "Daddy's cum belongs only to us! You will die Slutwing! Not a single drop will be given to you!" She sliced at th side of the dragon before jumping away to make sure she avoided any incoming hits. Gabby was on the left, she went for a bit higher then Nova did, jumping up and stabbing the dragon close to the wing before lifting herself up and away to clear out just as quickly.

Olivia watched the girls then quickly avoided the coming attack by sliding down and under the head of the dragon, giving her the chance to slice her jaw and towards her neck before she herself opened her wings and rushed up into the air. She then looked at the girls saying: "Take the sides, let's slice this dragon in pieces!" She soon dived down to give another blow to the upper part of the neck now. The two ninjas watched and then Vixen said: "Yes popcorn indeed."

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

The Emperor continued to watch as the guards fought the dragon, conjuring up some popcorn and offering it to the two ninjas. "Pretty sure she was just counting you five girls," he remarked as he stroked Vixen's soft ears. "But you can think of me being... in my thirties, I guess? Is that about how old I look in human years, do you think?" Of course his own aging had halted ages ago, so it was really more a matter of how old he looked and acted.

He chuckled at Sinopa's words and stroked her fluffy tail. "You like action, don't you?" he remarked. "Need me to assign you another list of traitors to kill?" He offered her some popcorn, sliding an arm around her waist and holding her closer as he leaned against the wall with her. He wrapped an arm around Vixen's waist as well, enjoying being sandwiched between the two fox ninjas as he watched the fight.

"Such insolence!" the dragon roared. "Why are you not cowering in fear?" The normal reaction of mortals in the presence of dragons was indeed that of fear, some of it rational, but amplified by the powerful magical aura that instilled fear to all around them. Naturally, the Emperor had gifted the girls with a resistance to such compulsion magic, while his own presence served to strengthen their resolve... and his aura was stronger than the dragon's.

As the girls struck the creature with sword and spear, the dragonbane properties caused her to sustain several injuries despite the fact that her scales were normally resistant to weapons of less than siege caliber. She was far from beaten, however... in order to combat the agile guards, she breathed toxic gas under her wings and beat them downward to spread the gas in all directions around her. Friedrich knew that at least one of the girls had some knowledge of Abjuration magic, however... hopefully she would notice the gas in time to bolster the toxic gas resistance of the three girls.

"Now is the time for them to use that power I gave them," he remarked idly, wondering when the girls would begin to wield magic as well as weapons. While the dragon was highly resistant to offensive spells, she wasn't completely immune, nor did her own resistance hinder the ability for the girls to augment themselves with magical enhancements.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Vixen looked at the emperor and softly laughed then said: "True, but none of us are humans so we can't go around relying on the human age, otherwise I was still just a child." She looked back at the dragon and said: "Besides I doubt dragons count on human age either much... but yes daddy does look young I must say." She took some popcorn and started eating as she watched the fight.

Sinopa nodded and said: "Please do daddy! I want to go murder off some traitore again!" She herself taking a bit of the popcorn before just leaning against him and watching the fight. "And make it more powerful then just some humans please, they are a bore." She decided to add and then smile over at him.

Nova looked at the dragon as she backed off from any attacks that might come, then she decided to add magic onto her weapon, strengthening it. She then started her attack ones more as it was clear, striking down with her weapon against the side of the dragon while saying: "Try this out!" Slicing her weapon to add more damage before pulling back ones again.

Olivia noticed the dragon placing toxic gas under her wings, she narrowed her eyes then said: "Girls look out!" Before she went closer towards the two. She then placed a spell on her sisters to help resist the gas that the dragon had spread around the room. She quickly then sliced at the neck of the dragon again saying: "We will not fall for such tricks! You will die!"

Gabby watched the gas cover the room nearly, luckily with the help of her sister she could manage this fine and decided to speed things up for them. Remembering what she was learned and then placing down a spell to slow time for the dragon and help them all speed up with attacks. She then started her attacks on the side of the dragon again, now easier to avoid any coming attacks seeing how the dragon wasn't going as fast anymore.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Chuckling at the words of the ninja, the Emperor nodded. "You'll always be Daddy's little girl... so your age won't even matter a year from now," he remarked, eating some of the popcorn as he watched the guards fight. He laughed a bit at Sinopa's words, stroking her soft tail. "You want to go slaughter some traitors, huh?" he remarked. "Well, most of the traitors are wimpy humans... but I do have a few others that could use some assassination to the face. How would you like to assassinate the slut queen of the dark elves? Her daughter is pretty cute, so with the slut queen out of the way, Daddy will be able to marry the princess and take over the kingdom.... so long as you girls approve of her, which I'm sure you will."

He focused his attention on the fight, watching as the girls began to use their magic circuits to turn the conflict in their favor. Though Slutwing's scales were difficult to penetrate with normal weapons, Nova's magically infused dragonbane spear was able to pierce deep into the dragon's vulnerable side, causing her to howl in agony and bat her wing at the guard in an attempt to blow her clean over with a gust of wind.

Her toxic gas was wasn't very effective, due to Olivia's well-timed use of Abjuration magic. Though the dragon could understand the words of the spell, the magic circuits of the homunculae sped up the spell-casting process to the point where they were difficult to counter. "I'll not be defeated by little girls who have only ever had sex with one man!" she howled in rage.

As the girls sped up thanks to Gabby's skilled use of Alteration chronomancy, the dragon decided to change her tactics. She breathed a massive amount of toxic gas into the room, enough to make it difficult for the girls to get a breath of fresh air. Even if they did use magic to resist the toxin, perhaps asphyxiation would take its toll. Annoyed by the constant weapon strikes cutting away at her scales and flesh, the dragon then incanted, "Ixen fethos, gul!"

In response to her words, freezing blue flames began to radiate around her body. Any further attacks with their weapons would cause the girls to be struck by intense cold, any any fire attacks would be repelled by the cold, blue flames. "The protective field of frost..." Friedrich commented to the ninjas as he ate a bit more popcorn. "Makes the caster immune to fire attacks along with striking anyone that attacks her with frost... but at what cost?" He wondered if the ninjas, along with the guards fighting the dragon, remembered that while the blue flames provided protection from fire and melee attacks, it made the dragon weak to frost magic, despite her natural resistance to offensive magic. It was essentially the exact opposite of the protective field of fire spell.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Vixen smirks and then said: "True, it never matters so I don't really care much either." She watched the fight continue while taking some popcorn and eating of it. Sinopa grinned and then said: "A dark elf queen? That definitely sounds rather fun!" She however soon frowns a bit and tilted her head saying: "Daddy, as far as I have learned, killing someone's mother won't have them just going around marrying you... evil or not a parent is a parent to the other out there." She got some popcorn herself then looked back at the girls.

The girls continued their attack seeing it was working with slicing and cutting at her, wounding her and weakening her up for stronger attacks to come. Soon more toxic gas seemed to filled the place which had the girl panting for air as a fresh gasp was hard but they still managed go continue.

The blue flames appear and Gabby stopped her attacks then yelled out: "Don't hit her with your weapons!" Nova however had already thrown in a strike which ended up with a rather cold blow against her. She took cover then shivered before she said: "But now what?" It wasnt long before Olivia started up a more magic related attack, using the weakness of this defense and hitting the dragon with blasts of ice spells while she said: "Attack the weak spots!"

The other two soon started joining the action again and continued their fight while Vixen said: "Good think they got that quickly... I remember a lot forget those small little details of this type of magic." She stretched her arms then continued watching.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast