Thread: Josephine's Paranormal Investigation. (private w/ SaltyIrishman)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-Fi, Horror, Fantasy, Furry, Anthro MLP, Slice of Life, Adventure and Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Horror Josephine's Paranormal Investigation. (private w/ SaltyIrishman)

@SaltyIrishman;

Josephine sat behind her desk, sipping on a whiskey and cola as she typed away at her computer, while also checking some footage from her last job. She was trying to figure something out, while also just killing the boredom she was feeling.

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Mae knocked on the door. "Hello?" she called out. "Is this Josephine's place?" She was nervous, trembling with energy. She had seen the ad only yesterday. She had been immediately interested, and it certainly didn't hurt that the address was only a few blocks away. She had been bored and a bit short on cash as of late, so she had decided to try her hand at paranormal investigation. Maybe she'd end up like those guys on Buzzfeed Unsolved. Maybe she'd end up a ghost. It would be an adventure, anyway, and so here she was, at a stranger's door, knocking.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Sci-Fi, Horror, Fantasy, Furry, Anthro MLP, Slice of Life, Adventure and Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Josephine looked up from her computer and poked her head out of the window to see the other girl at her door "Yeah it is, hold on a minute and I'll be down to open the door" she would say, getting up from her desk chair and making her way to the door.

About five minutes later, she arrives at the door and opens it "Hey, I suppose you saw the ad?" she would ask "I'm Josephine, come on in"