Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone want to Roleplay?

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default Anyone want to Roleplay?

Hey, I'm new and I'm into anything Romance and fantasy. I'm up for a regular human roles, but I don't last a long time on those. I have actually come up with a creature called Everteens if anyone is up for a try. I will say that I'm not constantly on, but I will definitely give a post a day. I can't really upload pictures, but I can give a good character description. I don't have a computer so taht is why. So if there is any way to start today would also be great.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Hey Larsen and Zoe, I am interested in seeing the plot about the Everteens.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Okay. I have sent you a friend request and then we can PM about this role

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

I tried googling Everteen.... and quickly learned not to google it. Don't google it, you'll regret it!

Anyway, looks like you have someone interested in them already. So what do you think of the things on my list here: https://role-player.net/forum/entry.php?b=18524 ?

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Well I'll tell you what. I can do multiple Everteen roleplaying games

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Can you describe what an everteen is and how they're different from humans? So far there's not much to go on...

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Holeypaladin View Post
    I tried googling Everteen.... and quickly learned not to google it. Don't google it, you'll regret it!

Anyway, looks like you have someone interested in them already. So what do you think of the things on my list here: https://role-player.net/forum/entry.php?b=18524 ?
    I'm tempted to ask what came up when you looked it up. I am asking so I don't get tempted to Google search it and regret it.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes. So everteens are human babies that are born in something called an ever shower. It's like when tons of little mediors fall from the sky. Now there is a difference. There are full and half everteens. Full everteens are born during the ever shower and fall everteens are born during the last few seconds of an ever shower and the ever shower happens once every 25 years. Everteens have teal eyes. Half wvweteen eyes only glint teal depending on light. All everteens and half everteens have one power and it can be any power that you can think of as long as it doesn't cause you to power play. Now half everteens have powers, but it is very weak and it doesn't work half the time. Now into the actual things. Everteens live for 300 years. If they die before then they just go into a very deep sleep and wake up in a few hours. Now if their head is chopped off their head grows a new body andnthe body grows a new head and that is how you get twins. Everteens stop growing between the age of 14 and 18. 13 or 19 in very rare cases. They are usually taken in as slaves because people think they are harmful. When they are taken as a slave or pet they have a collar that shocks them when they try to use their power. With shape shifter everteens, their collar turns inside out. So inside out forces them into their human form and right side up forces them into their animal form. Everteens cant have kids, but we could figure out a way to bend that. Any questions? They are very complex creatures

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Wow, I can tell you've put a lot of thought into them. Pretty interesting idea... I just don't like the whole unkillable thing. I figure everything should have a weakness, and means to kill it... even deities, dragons, and Superman.

With some tweaking a similar concept can work, and of course there's a ton of other ideas that can work as far as fantasy RP plots and races go!

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

In what ways would you suggest for the everteen to be killed?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast