Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The unusual family(M)

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Max quickly texted Daniel to keep his eye on Allysa so that she would do anything funny. After that he followed his siblings to their parents room where he entered in and said: "Hey." Smiling at his mother and father.

Andrew saw the kids come in and then said: "Hello you all, come meet your new brother." He smiles a bit then stood up from the chair and said: "I am sure she doesn't need a doctor but perhaps some more ice."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Daniel chucked a bit and read the text before he got in the back before he smiled. All he could think about was her and he would do anything for her at the right price.

Jody walked in and saw the baby before he frowned and looked away as tears came to his eyes. He was upset that there was a new baby and he went over to his Father, not even looking at his Mom.

Lexi limped in and shook her head before sitting down. "Ow, yeah, just more ice." She then gave a big smile. "Wow.... He is sooo little..." She whispered happily. "How do you feel Mom?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Lydia looked worriedly at her daughter. "Honey, let a doctor look at you," she said worriedly and stroked Lexi's cheek.

Allysa saw how they were entering the driveway, and got out of the car, and went to the front door and walked in and soon noticed that everyone was gone, and looked a little surprised, and sighed once, and looked at her cell phone, and looked up to her surprise a message from her uncle that her aunt had given birth "she sighed again and went to the kitchen and decided to make tea
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Max smiles looking at his new little brother and then said: "So what will his name be? Hopefully something not to hard to say." He laughed a little then looked at his mother and said: "And I bet you won't be as moody anymore." He joked a bit and chuckled.

Andrew looked at Lexi and then his wife before he said: "Well a doctor wouldn't hurt but I mean she had a lot worse then this before, she is fine." He gently kissed the forehead of his wife.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Lexi nodded her head a bit. "Dad may be right. I have been hurt way worse then this before." She then shook her head. "You and Dad have been really stressed out and I'm sorry. It's all my fault." She whispered to her slolwy.

Jody climbed into his Father's lap. "I don't want a baby here. I won't be the favorite anymore." He said and then let out a pouty face.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Lydia looked at her son and smiled "Meet your baby brother Dean" she said and then looked at her daughter "It's all right little girl" she spoke to her daughter and stroked her cheek and then looked at Jody "You remain mums little prince "

Allysa had meanwhile ordered Pizza, and once looked at her phone no message or anything from her uncle or anyone and she sighed and decided to turn her phone off completely, she did not want the whining of her family, she took a bite of her last piece and sighed again and put the rest away on the counter and walked upstairs "You really don't have to follow me downstairs there is a TV just sit there" she told Daniel irritated
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Max smiles at the little brother that joined the family and then said: "Hello there little Dean." Soon he looks at his father and said: "We can't stay long, school is tomorrow and it's getting late, but there has been a new club found again by the boys, its destroyed but Allysa was found there, she is fine but yeah just a head's up... not that it's the first time." He sighs a bit.

Andrew laughed a bit at Jody and then hugged him close after he was on his lap then said: "I don't think you would really loose your title as one of the favorite, your mother has spoiled you far to much for that already, you are still equally as loved as you were before the baby was here." He then looks at Max and sighs after hearing the news then nods and said: "I see, I'll handle that later, for now you all go get some sleep, school is tomorrow again you have a good point there."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Lexi stood up and went to walk over to where the baby was. "Can I hold him?" She asked her Mom with a very bright smile. "Please Momma." She heard her brother mention school. "Fuck, I hate going to school."

Daniel smiled and looked at her. "I was told to watch you." He told her and then crossed his arms across his chest.

Jody sniffled and stayed in his Father's arms. "Are you going to spank or yell at Allysa for hurting Lexi?" He asked slowly.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Lydia gave Dean to Lexi and smiled "Lexi think about your language" she spoke a bit sternly and heard her son's words and was shocked and then looked at her husband, "Make sure Allysa goes to school this time too"

Allysa slammed her door shut and turned to the lock of her door and dropped to bed and sighed and looked at the clock, 23:15

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Max smiles over at his mother and said: "Isn't it far to late to play the watch the language game, haha you know that never works but that is still the fault of father anyway." He then started heading towards the door and said: "Alright say your goodnights we need to get you all to bed now."

Andrew chuckled a bit and shook his head before he hugged Jody and said: "Well I think by now she is to old to get spanked but she will definitely get punished for such a behavior, now, you go get ready for bed and then enjoy school and we will see you tomorrow again okay?" He kissed the forehead if his son and smiles at him.

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast