Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The unusual family(M)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Lydia stroke over her belly feeling a lot of pain "Dye your hair ore I will shave your head" she said, feeling more pain.

Allysa looked Lexi "You kick like a pussy," she said, and then looked at her aunt "Ow fuck look wat you done," she said, and walks over to her aunt and helps her o the bed

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Lexi frowned a bit. "Why the hell are you blaming me for her going into labor! It's about She went into labor, looking like she was ready to pop." She said and then looked at her Mom. "I'm not dyeing it and you are not going to shave it."

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Andrew sighs and said: "Alright on my way." Finally something to get him away from all this work. He hurried out if the office and raced away towards the house rather worried about his wife now. This seems too be a bit early for the baby but that has happened before as it was so didn't find it too surprising. Soon he came too a stop at the house and got out while making his way inside only too hear everyone yelling. Grumbling loudly as he started going towards them all he then said: "What the actual hell is going on here!?" His deep strict dominant like voice just roaring over their yelling while he crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes.

Max sighs as the girls just continued to bite each other, he wasn't even sure if he should continue to try and stop them. Finally he said: "Guy calm down!" His mother then came and it all just got worse. Soon he was just happy his father also came, he usually managed to get everyone back in place rather quickly with these fights.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Lydia looked at the two girls fighting when she heard the voice of her husband, she looked up "Finely... it took you a while to come back home in this shitty mess up house" she said and stood up "I the are all your's I'm going to take a bath," she said and gave him a small kiss on his cheek.

When Allysa heard the voice of her uncle she looked at him and smiles "Uncle! nice to see you... how was your day?" she asked while trying to get out of any trouble, the last time she had left the house, and joining a party, thad brought her into a lot of trouble

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Lexi frowned a bit and then began to follow her Mom. "You were fucking pretending to be in Labor?! I should break your water for you!" She said angrily before walked back to the room and looked at her father. "She is such a ass hole when you aren't home father!" She said, talking about Allysa.

Jody got done eating and jumped when his father yelled so he ran to go fi d his mom, but heard she was going to take a bath so she went to find Max. He found him and then went to him. "Man, please help me!"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Andrew sighs looking at his wife and said: "You know, you could have just told me to come over normally instead of sending me into more stress then I already have." He looked back at the girls and said: "My day has been rather annoying and even more so now." He looked at Lexi and said: "Lexi, you do not speak to your mother in such a way! And the two if you better stop fighting about crap." He looked at the two girls and said: "Your both being assholes so stop acting like the other is worse, what did I tell you, no fighting inside this house, that is left for the training ring down stairs."

Max looked over at his brother coming and then said: "Yeah sure, what do you need help with little bro?" He smiles happily at his brother and then tilted his head slightly.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Lexi frowned a bit and then let her mouth fall open. "But Father, she called me a bitch and Mom said she was going to shave my head!" She defended herself and then decided to bring Allysa down with her. "When she was dating that one guy, I could hear moaning coming from her room so she has either had heated makeout sessions or she has been having sex." She said and then went to sit down.

Jody smiled a bit at his brother. "We need to try the gum." He said and then went to lead him to the gym. "Also, what is a sex toy and what is sex and what is making out?" He asked his older brother, seeing if he would answer before he asked his Father.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa was startled when she heard what Lexi was telling her father "YOU FUCKING BITCH!! I KILL YOU" she screamed, and grapes Lexi's hair, and start to pull it hard and kicked her

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Alexander narrowed his eyes at the two then pulled Allysa away from Lexi and held the two apart rather easily as he said: "Didn't I just fucken say that you two have to stop fighting in the house!? Go murder each other in the fighting ring not here! And stop this behavior both of you!" He growls a little and said: "You know what no, both of you are on house arrest for the next week! Until you two can start behaving like actual sisters and not beasts!"

Max smiles and said: "Alright let's get to the gum then." He soon heard him ask about all the stuff the two girls decided to scream out and sighs a little saying: "Honestly Jody you just dont want to know, they are just being inappropriate and annoying so yeah."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa kicked her uncle "No fucking way" she said and looked him. Allysa was now living 4 months with the family, after her parents her uncle's brother was killed, she was not an easy kid to handle, she had a lot of hate an angry in her

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast