Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The unusual family(M)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Lexi gasped in pain and went to hit Allysa back then her father pulled her away. She then sat there and listened to her father. "No, that is not fair! She is always trying to hurt me when you aren't home." She then let out a loud huff. "I fucking hate you!" She said and ran to her mom's room and into the bathroom before she started to cry. "Momma, I am sorry." She whispered to her.

Jody nodded his head and then sighed. "I'll just Adk Daddy later then." He said and then opened up the gym door. "So which gun flavor do you think will last the longest?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Lydia was lying in the warm bath, feeling shitty, and hated by her little daughter, when Lexi stormed into the bathroom she looked up. and stood up and steps out of the bath and put on her bathrobe and hugged her "It's okay sweety... and you now... I'm starting to like your hair, I need to learn to let go be your self" she said with tears in her eyes.

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Andrew sighs at the two and shook his head after Lexi ran off then said: "Stop being mean, both of you, we are family so start behaving like that... one day you two will need each other more then ever." He left the room and groans a bit as he made his way towards the kitchen to grab something to eat.

Max chuckled and nods then he said: "Maybe blueberry? I feel like that would last quite long but also not sure, which do you think would work the best?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Lexi nodded her head and started to hug her mom. "I am so sorry. It's just I want you to let me grow up." She said and then started to wipe her eyes. "Dad loves Allysa more than he loves me." She said and then started to wipe her mom's eyes. "Why would you pretend to be in labor?" She asked and rubbed her eyes.

Jody nodded his head and then got his gun. "I think BigRed will last the longest." He said happily and then came back to the kitchen where his papers were. "Hi Father!" He said happily and then pouted. "They won't answer my questions."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Lydia looked her "Well mommy loves to mess with daddy, she said and walked into the room

Allysa looked her uncle "I fucking hate that bitch"

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Andrew narrowed his eyes at Allysa and said: "Didn't I not just tell you to stop behaving this way!? My gosh how many more punishments must I give before either one of you two listens!" He grumbled and then saw Max so smiles and said: "They aren't answering your questions? How rude, what are they?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Lexi nodded her head and followed her mom into the kitchen before tears started to roll down her face. "No! I am fucking done with this shit!" She said and then shoved Allysa. "Get your ass to the fighting ring." She said and then went to go to thst exact place. She was so ready to beat her ass.

Jody frowned and then got out a piece of his gun when he saw that his siblings were fighting. He then looked at his father and smiled after he gave Max a piece of gum. "What is a sex toy, sex, and making out." He asked his father happily.
    Last edited by Clucky Has Arrived; 10-26-2019 at 06:53 PM.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Fuck you, Lexi!" Allysa said, and then looked at her uncle, "Ow shut the hell up fuckhead!" she said, and pushed them and walked to her room slamming the door hard and locked it.

Lydia stroke her belly, and took a glass of water, and walked back upstairs, feeling a little pain, so she stopped, end stroke her belly "You kids making it fucking hard for me," she said while looking at her husband, and hearing her little boy asking him this strange question, and she grins "Yes Daddy tell me what is a sex toy" she asked him with a grin on her face wanting to hear how he was going to tell their little boy wat it was

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Are we still on?

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I really don't know.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast