Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The unusual family(M)

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Andrew watched the two girls seeing them just starting their arguments all over again and then said: "My gosh when has it become this hard to be friends?" He then looks back at Max and said: "Well that is a long conversation I dont really have time for, but in basic words it's how you got made, and making out is pretty much just a bunch of kissing and as for toys that I think your sisters and mother would have more knowledge on since pretty sure they use them." He chuckled and looked at his wife saying: "So go ahead you might know how to explain that better."

Max took the gum and then walked past to the kitchen looking at his mother as he said: "You know dad is the one who has no problem explaining these things, we all pretty much learned it from him since you are the one always chasing us to him." He chuckled a bit then got some food.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jody listened to his Father and then nodded his head a bit. "Oh." Was all he said and then gave a small smile as he turned to his Mom to listen to her. His very last queen was about to be answered and he couldn't wait.

He then looked at his brain and smiled. "Grab me some on my munco chips!" He called over to him with a sweet smile.
    Last edited by Clucky Has Arrived; 11-01-2019 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Wrong name

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Lydia looked at her son for a moment, and sighed once and stroked her head. "Why don't you play baby, mommy has a headache," she said

Allysa put her music on the highest formula, and sat down on the bed and grabbed her baseball, and threw the steets at the door and caught it again, she didn't care that she broke the rules concerning hard music
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Andrew raised his brow at his wife and said: "The boy is cerious, I am sure your headache can't make you forget that answer." He laughed a bit and shook his head. Then he sighs when he heard the music playing loudly and said: "What is up with those girls, their trying to get on my nerves."

Max smiles at his brother and nods then grabbed some ot the chips for him before he looked at his parents and said: "I am sure they will be better tomorrow, after all school starts again."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Lydia looked at her husband. "Can you just shut up and do something about Allysa!" She spoke and took the hand of her youngest son, and took him to his room. "Then mommy makes you ready to go and we will get a special book tomorrow, "she said with a smile.

Allysa walked through her room, and lit a joint, and took a deep lift, and went to her mirror, put on her cap, and took dark lipstick, and put it on her lips, and stopped for a moment and saw her parent's picture she stared at it for a moment, and put it on its side so that she no longer saw the photo, and turned off the radio and grabbed her skate board, and looked at the clock "Fuck that curfew" she muttered and opened the door, and tried to ignore everyone "I'm going out"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jody grabbed his chips from his brother and then frowned as he looked at his mother. "But Mommy." He whispered and then listened to her say about a book. "What will the book be about?"

Lexi sighed as she never saw Allysa show. She went back inside and over to her Father. "Dad, I'm sorry." She whispered before she went to Max. "I need to talk to you."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Andrew sighs saying: "What do I even do? It's not like anything is helping with those two much." He soon looked over at Allysa as she came in and said she was going out. He then said: "Stay our of trouble Allysa, I dont want to get a call hearing your up to crap again okay? And be safe please, you know who to call when there is trouble... be back before dark." He shook his head a bit then soon saw his daughter and placed her arms around her in a hug saying: "Its okay, but I don't think I am the one you should be apologizing too, also nice hair." He chuckled a bit then let's her go again.

Max looks at his sister and said: "Okay? What do you need to talk about?" He smiles at her a bit then took a bite of his food just listening to her.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa stopped for a moment. "I decide for myself what time I get home and what I do," she said, looking at "Lexi, spoiled bitch, Daddy's little princess," she said and walked to the stairs.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Lexi frowned a bit and then started to bite her lip. She had heard what Allysa had just said and that was it. She then looked at her brother. "I'm running away. I can't deal with Allysa being mean to me anymore..." She whispered to him.

Jody from and tapped his Mom. "Mommy, what will the book be about?" He asked her softly and then crossed his little arms.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Andrew just sighs and said: "You are still a child in my house Allysa so its needed you tell me unless you want me to send the spies following you, by now you know who the hell I am so don't act in control."

Max sighs and said: "First of all sis, that would be completely impossible with our father to do that, secondly running away isnt really going to solve the problem with you and Allysa at all, besides if you are to do this where would you go? You are still in school too, we all are."

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast