Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: The unusual family(M)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa became furious and hit Lexi in the face, and pulled her by the hair and threw her on the floor and started beating her furiously.

Ashly looked at her husband and smiled, "You did well, you fainted at the last delivery," she said, laughing for a moment
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Max got caught off guard there a bit and then quickly said: "No no not at all!" Soon he looked at the two girls and sighs before he went over and pulled them apart saying: "My gosh why!?"

Andrew chuckled a bit and said: "In my defense Inwas loosing a lot of blood from that stab wound... rushing home while fighting definitely dont go together."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa tried to break free and felt the tears "I hate her"

Ashly laughed. "You became nauseous and pale," she said, and smiled and looked worriedly at her husband. "What are we doing with Allysa, she's too angry, do you think she is pregnant?"
    Last edited by Malyka; 11-23-2019 at 07:58 AM.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Lexi gasped in pain and felt the pain from her beating before she just laid there on the floor. "I didn't even do anything to her....." She whispered and then stood up and limped to the couch. "But go ahead and comfort her big brother."

Jody frowned a bit and texted his Dad. 'I want you and Mommy to come home. Allysa just hurt Lexi, really bad.'

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa tried to break free, and hitting around her, once she got loose, she went to the sink and pulled out her broken iPod, and looked in tears at Lexi "I hate you, this was my mother's iPod, with her songs on it, so her voice "she said and ran out of the house.

Ashly heard her husband's phone and looked at him "Are those the kids?" she asked while she starts breastfeeding there son and smiled
    Last edited by Malyka; 11-23-2019 at 07:56 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Max just ran a hand through his hair watching this mess unfold then shook his head and said: "You two are crazy, both of you... besides the ipod can be fixed, I know a place, and Lexi we might need to get that blows some ice." He went to the freezer and just sighs.

"True." He replied and then got out his phone before he groans and said: "They are murdering each other again, honestly cant they leave us in a bit of peace for ones." He then texted back 'We will be home as soon as we can, Max is there right? He can handle it.'

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa grabbed her coat, and grabbed her soaked ipod, and looked angry at the other "Grab it yourself, I'm gone here" and she put on her leather jacket and pulled the hoody of her sweater over her head, and walked out of the house with her skateboard.

Lydia was shocked and looked at her husband. "I want to go home, and as soon as possible, I am freaking out, what happened! Who killed who?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Lexi frowned a bit and then went to sit down on a chair. "Max, you believe me, right? I didn't do anything to her. She just keeps attacking me!" She said and then began to cry a bit. "I don't want to live here anyway."

Jody read thr message and responded back. 'Yeah he is. Allysa just left and he is getting some ice for Lexi. Why do they always fight?' He then sent the message.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Andrew sighs and looked at his wife saying: "Relax no one actually died, just the usual fighting so it's not like they can't sort it out." He then texted back 'I dont know why they ar always fighting, they will sort it out.'

Max shook his head and said: "Chill Allysa." After she left he placed the ice gently on the wound of Lexi and said: "I think she is just having a hell of a time after the loss of her parents, after all it has only been a few months Lexi so its understandable that small things will piss her off easily, just give it time, plus you should apologize for the ipod too, it's not the smartest to go around throwing people's stuff in water." He sighs and said: "Just give it time, you will see it will become better."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa walked into a pub, one known for his underground battles, but other things were also done, such as illicit acts and drugs, and acts in arms. Allysa had known about it for a month, and she knew like her Uncle would find out, and that she was here she would be in big trouble, because it was precisely this kind of underground groups that were in his way. "Hello gentlemen, what are the plans for tonight," she said, and grabbed someone's joint, and took a bottle of whiskey and took a sip.

Lydia looked at her husband and sighed "It's a good thing I had a quick birth, and now we hope that we can go home soon, I am freaking out of the quarrel, and that my daughter does not listen to me she said worriedly" Really you should not spoil our daughter like that, I want us to work together, and not that the children can and can do everything, you already have enough of those other small underground gangs.

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast