Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The unusual family(M)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Lexi frowned a bit and then stood up before she limped to her room. "I think I'm going to drive my car to the hospital to meet the baby." She said and took a bad of ice with her. When she got to her room she tedted her Mom's phone. 'I'll be there in a little bit.'

One of the men chuckled and looked at Allysa before he smirked. "Oh, well tonight's events is watching some fights, getting high and drunk." He said and took another drink of his beer.

The doctor knocked on the door before coming into the room. "How is the proud Mother feeling right now?" He asked and nodded his head to Alexander.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Lydia looked at the doctor. "I'm fine, so can I go?" she asked quickly, and wanted nothing more than to go home.

Allysa grinned and fell down on the couch next to him. "I do want a good fight," she said, looking at the young man and kissing him on the mouth.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Andrew looked at his wife and then said: "I can't help but spoil my children, I want them to live a good life cause honestly the life we live in isnt all that butterflies I make it to be and you know that, your safety is what is most important to me." He sighs and said: "I have a lot of underground crap so not just small gangs but you also get a bunch that annoy the shit out of me for getting in the way and snooping around where they shouldn't... one of these days I'll spill their blood over their club walls." He then saw the doctor coming and just leaned back in his seat.

Max shook his head and said: "Let's all go, I am driving cause I don't think you should... get whatever you guys want to take with and iets go." He grabbed his car keys and looked at his little brother.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The doctor gave a sympathetic smile. "Ma'ma, your baby is two months early. I don't think it's safe for your baby to be released just today." He said and then came to look over the little boy. "That is unless you can keep him in a house that is very warm."

The young boy was named Artimus. He smiled as he felt the kiss on his lips before he pulled Alyssa in his arms and started making out with her. This would be only a one night thing. He chuckled and moved to her neck and started to nibble and suck to give her a huge hicky.

Lexi frowned and rolled her eyes before she limped to go to his truck. "Fine." She said and then began to text her Fayher taht they were coming.

Jody frowned a bit. "But Daddy and Mommy said to stay home." He said, being his goosey twoshoe self as always.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa pushed him away, and stroked her neck "Was that really necessary" she asked, getting up and grabbing a bottle and taking a sip, watching the fighting people and grinning.

Lydia sighed and looked at the doctor and then at her husband, she knew she could not talk about the situation now, and looked at the doctor and sighed again "How long must we stay?"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Andrew looked at the doctor and said: "The baby will stay here, until they are ready to go home, so will my wife until she is better." He then looked at his wife then said: "So you just calm down and relax, the kids would be fine." He looked at his phone then said: "Besides that they are coming here."

Max looked at his sibling then at his brother saying: "Yeah but it's fine if we go visit dont worry." He smiles and went to the car opening the door for his siblings to sit inside.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Artimus chuckled and came back over and took her hand. "Hey, you are the one who kissed me and here when you get kissed by a girl it means she wants a great big makeout session." He said and then began to kiss her shoulder again.

The doctor nodded his head and then bit his lip. "Have you been doing any heavy lifting or been really active?" The doctor asked, knowing that the baby shouldn't have been so early.

Jody nodded and got into the car. "Okay. But I'm only going because I don't want you to get in trouble for leaving me home alone."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"I have to clean my house, so yes I have worn heavy things because my children do not want to help" she said and crossed her arms.

Allysa turned around and looked at him. "Maybe I don't want to, and was shocked when she heard some noise outside." WTF is going on there? "She said in surprise and everyone stopped and suddenly the door was kicked in, and men started shooting, Allysa was startled and some started to shoot back and others tried to escape, Allysa dived behind a bar and shivered with fear, and saw just how some escaped through a window, Allysa knew who these men were, it was her uncles' men, and if they saw that she was here, then her uncle would be furious

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Andrew groans a bit saying: "To busy arguing to help their mother again huh? Where was Max he- oh he is usually out with the other too okay I need to talk to those girls." He shook his had and just sit down sighing.

Max smiles as he started driving to the hospital saying: "Who is excited to meet the new little member of the family?" Soon however his phone started ringing so he placed it on speaker hearing one of the gang members saying: "Sir we found another base and is busy with an attack right now, we will catch a few for questions later, should we drop them off at the underground base?" Max sighs and then said: "Yes just keep them there, does my father know?" "No sir he placed his phone off." "Alright I'll deal with it later right now got something else going." He then hung up and groans saying: "These days are getting busier lately."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jody frowned a bit and then looked at his brother. "I'm not going to be Mommy's favorite anymore." He said slowly and then looked down before listening to the conversation. "Is Daddy going to be mad?"

The doctor nodded his head. "Well, no heavy lifting means no heavy lifting. You know that you and your son could have been really hurt?" He asked her slowly.

Artimus couldn't dive quick enough so he was shot. He wasn't dead, but severely injured.

One of the men was in charge of looking for hiding places. Like behind the bar for instance. He started walk and looked for anything that could trigger a trap door.

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast