Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The unusual family(M)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa was startled when the man found her and got up quickly and wanted to run away from him, and didn't want to get in trouble with her uncle

Lydia looked and looked away "Who else should make sure the house is clean and that my children don't kill each other"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Max looked at his brother and said: "No you would still be a beloved child, no need to worry about that, she only has to share her love a bit more that is all." He then shook his head saying: "No he wouldn't." Soon he heard his phone again and groans but answered and said: "Make it quick." The voice then said: "We successfully got in, captured a few but there is a problem." "And what is that?" "Your niece is here." Max sighs and muttered out: "Shit again... get her and put her on the phone." He looks back at his sister and said: "And you shut up I dont need you two fighting over the phone."

Andrew sighs and said: "I am just going to hire a cleaner, you should have just told me to do that long ago." He shook his head.
    Last edited by SecretShadows; 12-26-2019 at 04:10 PM.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The man had seized her by the arm and watched as the other man held the phone to her ear. "Boss will not be happy."

Lexi frowned a bit and looked down a bit. "Fuck you." She said and then rolled her eyes a bit. "I really fucking hate you." She said and listened to what was being said.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Let me go!" she said and kicked the man for a moment on his knee, and suddenly felt the phone hit her ear "What the fuck have you done to me friends !!" she shouted angrily on the phone.

"I already knew a few times late that we had to hire someone, but every time you were busy again," she said surly.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Max heard her sister yell then soon Allysa and just said: "I did nothing to your friends Allysa, what the hell are you even doing there!? Do you know what would happen if father finds out you are playing around in enemy territory!? Are you trying to get murdered!? What the fuck happens if they found out who you were? You idiot! Think for ones!"

"Well you could have hired them too you know, you have a phone." He said and sighs while he leans back in his seat and said: "Well we are getting a babysitter either way, it's way to hard keeping control of the lot and now new born babies."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Shut the fuck up Max, I do what I want to do, and it doesn't interest who I am" she spoke back angry

"I don't think so, I take care of my little babies myself," she said stubbornly, and took her son in her arms and gave him a little kiss.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Max sighs and said: "No Allysa, you are the one who should start shutting up here, you are getting yourself in trouble constantly and you know what! I am sick and tired of you causing my father more and more stress when all he wants for you is to be happy again! We are all giving our fucken best and your dragging us through shit as if we are nothing so just shut up and get home! Hey Daniel! Get her home now, I'll deal with the captured people later, and watch her." He looked at Lexi and his brother saying: "Okay we are here." He then parked the car and groans a bit.

"Yes but I mean the older ones dear love." He replied and laughed a bit then kissed her forehead.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa was immediately silent and she did nothing, and crossed her arms, and looked at Daniel "I don't need a babysitter" she spoke angry, and walked towards the door and grabbed her skateboard in the hallway "And you don't have to bring me home"
    Last edited by Malyka; 12-27-2019 at 11:58 AM.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Daniel frowned and made sure he had a good grip on her arm. "You know, they could have killed you or used you against the boss." He said and led her out to the car before he opened her door. "Now get in."

Lexi frowned and got out of the car before making her way inside the building and soon to the room they were at the hospital. "Hey Mom...." She whispered and smiled when she saw the baby.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa was shocked when Daniel grabbed her and walked reluctantly to his car "Fuck you Daniel" she spoke angry and sat down in the car and looked angrily at Daniel and then looked away, Daniel was two years older than her and she noticed herself that she got a little red in her face.

Lydia looked up when she saw her daughter and smiled "Ow girl are you okay ... should a doctor look at you?"

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast