Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The unusual family(M)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Daniel smiled and started to kiss her back before he picked her up and moved them to the bed. He looked down into Allysa's eyes. "Please, just a make out session. I don't think Max would be to happy to know I made love to his sister. He is my best friend and I cant ruin that."

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Grant Rider? I mean I get the guy got some muscles and all but like he is crazy in the head at times, why the heck him?" Max just said laughing as he made his way over to the car then he replied: "A kid in a mafia family still a virgin? I still can't tell if you are still just talking crap right now or not." He got in then said: "Ha ha very funny, I don't jump on every female coming around you know, and just because I am a guy doesnt mean I am a rabbit, I have seen girls a lot worse already... but still, Grant Rider? My gosh you are crazy."

Andrew looked at Jody and said: "Well perhaps it's a bit to late to yell now, so a talk is what it's mainly going to be." He placed Jody in the back of the car in his seat then buckled him up before he got in his car and started driving, watching Max and his sister follow from behind.

William sighs as he watched his father with an emotionless expression, he then said: "I would consider her hot yes, but I can't see why father is looking into the members of that family, you do remember what happened last time you decided to get to involved." He narrowed his eyes a bit before he leans against the wall while puffing his cigarette and said: "No, nothing failed, well I mean most members got away, so it's not like we lost a crap load of men this time... but Yes they did take down the underground club."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa grins "he is not my brother" she said and took off her shirt and kissed him "I don't care what they think"

He looked angry at his son. "That was because some idiot made a mistake," he spoke angry and slapped his son in the face. "And you let this happen, you better watch your people ..."
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Lexi laughed a bit and looked at him. "Well mean other then a sex toy being up there. I think I'd know if I had sex." She said and then began to look out the window. "So, do you like any girls?" She asked him and then started to glance around and blushed. "I think I'm going to ask Grant out."

Jody nodded his head and then sighed. "But you never just talk to us when we are bad, so why does she only get a talk?" He asked with a pout.

Daniel looked at her and then began to pull back to look into her eyes. "You are only seventeen. We can have sex in a week when you turn eighteen."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

William just sighs and said: "I am watching them just fine." He puts out his cigarette and then said: "I think you are the one who should just plan the locations better, it's quite skitty to place a club in an obvious area close to the house of the gang leaders."

Andrew looked at Jody and said: "Now that is not true at all Jody, I don just yell at you all the time now do I? I prefer just talking, after all you have to show your own point of view too."

Max just laughed a bit at her response but soon turned silent as he was asked if he liked someone which he just replied with: "No." That was a lie but he definitely wasn't telling his sister he likes the shy nerdy girl at school that no one really talks to, he also stays a distance since he knew he lived in a world were someone like her doesn't belong. He then laughed again and said: "Ask him out? You really have lost your mind."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa got angry, and pushed him out of her room "Then get the fuck out of my room" she yelles at him, and puts on her shirt and walked down stair's and took a beer
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jody frowned a bit and glared at his Father. "Well, then you always yell at Lexi for everything." He said slowly and closed his eyes, expecting to be hit.

Lexi smiled a bit. "Or maybe a wanna quick fuck." She said and then shook her head a bit. "Plus, I could use the pleasure.... Dad is not the same as he use to be."

Daniel frowned a bit and looked at her. "I'm not having sex with a minor! It's only one week Allysa!"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Andrew laughed a bit at Jody then just ruffled his hair while he said: "My silly boy where do you get this information from? Yes perhaps I raise my voice more then just talking but that doesn't mean I do so every time... No need for such scary looks." He pulled up at the house then got his son out of the seat and said: "Now time for bed."

"Well yes dad has been stressed out a lot, I can feel it, but seriously don't just go quick fucking everyone, your body is still important and something you should look after." Max said and then sighs a bit saying: "Dad is close to reaching his end again, I can see it coming, perhaps we shoul- never mind that would never work now with the new baby, shit just more stress to the bucket."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa took a sip of her beer, and looked up and heard the door open "Ow look the happy family is back" and she put down her beer and lit her cigarette

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jody sniffled and held onto his Father before he closed his eyes and started to fall asleep in his arms. He hadn't been able to sleep in his arms in a long time.

Lexi nodded her head and looked down. "Having sex is healthy. I mean maybe you could help me. Maybe just a dry hump session?" She asked her brother. "It would be better if you are really worried about me." She said to him.

Daniel looked at her and smiled before he came over and sat on the couch. "How about we make out again and see what they have to say to that?" He asked Allysa.

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 ... LastLast