Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: The unusual family(M)

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"My brother studies his ass off so its rather obvious he would get a high score like that, he does not cheat, now do your work correctly or ill make sure your life becomes a living hell." He just huffed out then started leaving the classroom while smiling at his brother and waving goodbye.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Lydia looked at her daughter with tears in her eyes, "I would really like that, but your baby brother will come along," she said with a smile.

Allysa took a bite of her steak and looked at the young "You really know what I like"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jody looked at his brother and got up and followed him out. "MAX! You didn't do what I wanted. I wanted you to talk to her, not threaten her life. She could call the cops on you." He said and crossed his arms.

Lexi frowned a bit and tossed her head back in annoyance. "Can't Father just watch him?" She asked her softly.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Max looked at his brother then chuckled softly before he kneels a bit to be eye level to his brother while he says: "You worry to much, she wouldn't do that since it would risk her own word due to her behavior, not to mention father is responsible to why this school is still running so well with the money he places in and another thing you should take note off.... the police can't touch us." An unfair world to someone perhaps outside if their family but the world was never fair to begin with.

He glanced at Allysa and then said: "Who doesn't like this?" He then smiles and soon said: "So I heard you are really good in hacking, do you enjoy that?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa took a bite of her food and looked at him "Yes I like to hack, but only do it when I want and for my uncle, and feather for no one so forget it if you want me to hack for you"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Lexi frowned a bit. "MOM! ARE YOU GOING DEAF!? YOU KEEP IGNORING ME!"

Jody frowned a bit and nodded his head. "Have a fun time at school." He said and then glanced at him. "Don't get any girls pregnant."

(Shadows, what is the name of the girl Max is crushing on?)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

(Don't have a name for her yet so yeah you can think of any)

"Me getting girls pregnant? Who told you that shit?" He said and laughed while he shook his head and said: "They run away instead like ninty percent of the other kids." He then went to his class and sighs before sitting down and watching other students coming in.

"Why only hack for them? Its something that can get you good money you know." He replied and leans back a bit in his seat.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Lydia looked angrily at her daughter "Lexi! I don't accept that you talk to me like that! I just came back from the hospital today with your brother and I am still tired, as soon as we can we will go away for a day, but your brother will go I have to be able to feed him "

Allysa looked at him "Forget it ... I'm not going to hack for you"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Krissy the girl that Max had a crush on came in with her school books and gasped when one of the popular guys pushed her to the ground. "Move it nerd." Krissy frowned a bit and gasped. "Ow!"

Lexi frowned a bit and looked at her mother. "Mom, I just wanted to know why you were ignoring me. I'm pregnant now. I just want my mommy to listen to me."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Well I only asked a question, not really told you to do it." He said and started eating some of his steak again.

Max glanced over at Krissy as she entered, slightly smiling at her presence but soon it disappeared into a frown as she was pushed to the ground by the same jerk who doesn't seem to learn his lesson much. He got up and placed his hands in his pockets then towered over the kid while he said: "Haven't I told you to keep your hands off the student or I'll remove them for you?"

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1819202122 ... LastLast