Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The unusual family(M)

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Andrew smiles as he held his son, he then carried him over to his bed since he knew his wife won't be home tonight and little Jody seemed a bit upset so perhaps their bed would make sure he feels better. He laid him down before he made his way toward the living room to make sure everyone else also goes to sleep.

Max nearly choked on his own breath hearing what she said and then said: "Oh hell no! I am not helping you with any of that shit, go ask your crush not your fucken brother." He shook his head and said: "Ill much rather loose at russian roulette then teach you how to have sex." If there was one thing he never lost at was his way to kill people, playing russian roulette with his victims, but of course, he had a way to cheat it and make sure he ever got the bullet. He then started laughing and said: "You are such a confusing person at times, dang sis, you always find ways to surprise me."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa felt ignored, but on the one hand she got rid of her problems easily and took a sip of her beer and grabbed another and walked to the stairs "Congratulations little rat or whatever it may be" she screamed through the house as she walked upstairs.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Lexi frowned a bit and sighed. "Yeah, I guess that was dumb to ask....." She said and then got out of the car before she walked inside the house and sighed before she went up to Allysa's room. "Allysa, have you actually had sex before?" She asked her and then went to sit on the floor.

Daniel walked outside and saw Max. "Dude, you know, Allysa tried to get me to have sex with her." He said and looked down at his Boner. "I'd watch myself or she might give you one too...."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa took a sip of beer, then turned on her computer, and sighed when Lexi entered her room uninvited "Get the fuck out of my room!" and she went to her door and waited for Lexi to leave
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Daniel just chuckled at his sister then ruffend her hair a bit before he saw Daniel and then walked over hearing what he had to say. He started laughing a bit and said: "Careful? Firstly pretty sure she hates my guts and second she has been here so long she is my sister by now so that definitely wont happen... had fun babysitting at least?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Lexi looked at her sister and sighed. "Allysa, I'm actually trying to be nice to you." She said and then slowly stood up and walked out of the room and went to her room. "Allysa! Come here!"

Daniel chuckled a bit and then began to smile a bit. "Yeah, I did makeout with her." He said and then sighed slowly. "You say that now, she hates my guts too because I want her to wait for a week for sex."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Fuck you Lexi," she shouted and threw the empty beer can in the trash and opened the next one and took a drink, and slammed her door, she didn't feel like the shit of the family, but also knew her cousin told her uncle where she was and who she was with

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

(Hey, would you guys want to continue this?)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

(Sure)

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Two weeks passed both Alyssa and Lexi were under house arrest, of which Allysa had 3 because she broke many rules.

Allysa was mainly in her room and kept her door locked for the first week and ignored everyone, but that changed quickly after her uncle took the door out of her bedroom, Allysa was sitting at her laptop with a drawing book next to her and busy chatting and drawing, and looked at the pile of school work but completely ignored it

Lydia came back that day with their son. She smiled at the little man for a moment, then looked at her tired-looking husband, then stroked his cheek. "Sorry I haven't been able to help you these past two weeks," she said worried and walked into the house with her husband and was amazed how quiet it was and saw some decorations "It looks like I walked into the wrong house" she said and smelled freshly brewed coffee
    Last edited by Malyka; 05-14-2020 at 12:47 PM.

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1112131415 ... LastLast