Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 232425

Thread: The unusual family(M)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

One of the men chuckled a bit. "The bus will load in ten minutes, maybe the bus should go Boom." He said and then started to smirk. "You don't want to be with your family, getting their kid killed could be an escape."

Jody smiled a bit. "My Daddy gave me some ham and grilled cheeses and my favorite chocolate!" He said and lined up with the other kids.

Lexi smiled a bit and looked at her baby brother. "Hey there." She whispered and started to walk to the bathroom upstairs. "Yeah, I'm skipping school to be with you today."

Krissy blushed a bit more and then suddenly got self conscious and turned her head away. "Is this really a good idea? What if others start to bully you too?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Lydia watched Lexy walk away with her little brother and sighed and sat on the bed and sighed, she couldn't have hugged Jody before he went on a school trip

Allysa looked angrily at the two and walked to the table and sat down "Don't think that when everything is ready and my nephew safe, I'll put you down"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

So I finally told my parent about my roleplaying online and they have requested I stop. So out of respect for them I'm having to drop this roleplay. I had a great time while it lasted and I hope that sometime in the future I can get back on, but for now it's not gonna work out. It's not worth getting in trouble over.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 232425