Page 1 of 25 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The unusual family(M)

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default The unusual family(M)

It has been a rather quiet month when it came too work for the boss of a large mafia. He sighs a bit as the boredom took its toll but just sat in his office doing the usual papers. He was a large muscular man, a huge tattoo of the mafia symbol on his back, the black dragon. Yet with no real things going on he was rather bored, paperwork definitely wasnt something he enjoyed but now that there was nothing better too do he couldn't just avoid them either. Running his hand through his black hair while leaning back in his chair as his sharp green eyes watched the stack he still had too finish.

Max had been gyming in the one in the mansion, he had a lot of a similar appearance as his father but had his mother's eyes and hair color. Finishing up his last punches he grabbed his shirt and threw it on then walked out. Looking for his siblings and then spotted his younger brother. He walked over and ruffled his hair saying: "Hey bro! What are ya up too?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Lydia walked into the kitchen, en looked at the clock, and shook her head for a moment and starts to make dinner, for a moment she stopped and stroke her belly "Take it, easy little boy,,," she said, end smiled for a moment and then rolled her eyes when she heard Allysa yelling things, she took her mobile and looked at it and starts to call her husband "Pick up you mother fucker" she mumbled at herself.

Allysa stormd out of her room "Lexi you fucking spoiled bitchs!!! stay the fuck out of my room you fucking little princess!!!" she yelled at her niece

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Lexi was an eighteen year old girl who was normally a Daddy's girl. She did anything and everything that he said to do, but with her mother that was a very different story. She originally had her Father's hair color, but decided she was going to bleach her hair Blone after she was told no by her mother. She didn't give two shits about what her mom told her. She went to find her Aunt and walked over. "Hey, little bit. How do you like my new hair?" She asked her and sat on the floor. She started to mess with some of her stuff and frowned when she started to cuss her out. "Go fuck yourself!"

Jody frowned and then looked at his big brother. He was a very unusual kid and a big Momma's boy. "Don't do that to my hair. I have to look good." He then looked at his science stuff. "Doing an experiment with gum. Want to help?" He asked his brother.
    Last edited by Clucky Has Arrived; 02-13-2020 at 01:32 PM.

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Andrew heard the his phone ring and looked who it was coming from, seeing his wife he answered and said: "Hey sweetheart, need something?" He leans back in his seat and wondered why she was calling now.

Max smiles and said: "Alright sorry." He then looks at his brother's things and said: "That seems pretty cool! Count me in." But it wasnt long and he could hear the yelling if his sister and niece again. "Hold on, gotta go break up that cat fight." He left and entered the room then yelled out: "Can you two please stop murder each other in the middle if the fucken day? The entire neighborhood can hear you." He looks at Lexi noticing her hair changed and said: "What happened too you?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Lydia smirked for a moment "Yes I need you... the baby is coming I need you now!!!" she acts like she really was in labor, "Get your fucking lazy ass here now!" and she hangs up, and starts to make some food, and was getting angry, howe the two girls where acting, and she walked to the stairs "YOU FUCKING GIRLS COME DOWN NOW!!!" she yelled angry at them "And boys down now... " she yelled calmer to them and walked back.

"Get out of my room you fucking bitch and your hair... its looks like a fucking disaster, so fuck up!" she said, hearing her aunt scream "Damm that women can screem like a pig" she said and took her hoodie and walked out of her room

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Lexi frowned a bit and went to go shove Allysa before she saw her brother appear between them. "Because I just went to see if she liked my hair and she had to started to act like an asshole." She then smiled and flipped her hair, when he mentioned her hair. "You like it? I bleached it. Daddy will love it." She then heard what she said. "And I bet it is because her sex toy broke up with her because she is a fucking WHORE!"

Jody smiled and started to get out the gums that were Big Red, Juicy Fruit, and Mint. He then laughed a bit. "Okay. I'll get every set up for when you get back." He then soon heard his Mom and came running down the stairs. "I'm here Mommy!" He said and gave his nerdy smile.
    Last edited by Clucky Has Arrived; 10-17-2019 at 09:24 PM.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa looks angry at Lexi "Well you fucking little bitch!!! IL WILL KILL YOU!!!" she said

Lydia looked at her son and smiled "Hello sweety daddy will be home realy soon" she said with a grin and placed her hand on her belly "Here is your food hunny eggs and bacon and dino chicken nugs" she said with a smile

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Lexi laughed a bit and went to pass her brother. "You have the wrong idea of a bitch." She said and stood in front of her. "A bitch is a female dog, a dog barks, bark comes from trees, trees are a part of nature, and nature is beautiful." She laughed and stuck out her tongue. "So thanks for calling me beautiful, you whore." She said and looked at her brother for approval.

Even though Jody was a very smart kid, his parents hadn't taught him about sex or anything like that. "What is a sex toy?" He asked his mom and then took his plate. "I'm glad I'm getting a brother and not a sister."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa looked Lexi and took her by the hair and starts to pull in and kicked her "You fucking ugly dog!!!"

Lydia turned red when her son asked her this "You can ask your father" she said and walked away from her and stroke her belly, she still wat irritate to the girls fighting "Hunny eat your food, please... I need to go upstairs" she said, and walked to the stairs and looked up, and starts climbing the large stairs, when she was on the second floor she stroke her belly "STOP IT!!" she yelled, and walked to the room seeing the two girls and looked at her daughter "WHAT THE FUCK LEXI!!! I SAID NO TO DO THINS TO YOUR HAIR!!!"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Lexi frowned about amdngasped in pain and tried to hit and kick her back. She got out of the grasp and then looked at her Mom. "I told you, I don't give a damn what you say. It's my hair." She said and went to go back to Max. "Besides, Daddy will love my hair."

Jody frowned a bit and then went to sit down to eat his food and then smiled when he picked up his bacon and started to remove the fat from the meat.

Page 1 of 25 123 ... LastLast