Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [OOC] Falling in Love with the Enemy (Danny Phantom & Larsen and Zoe, M-Rated, 18+)

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Default [OOC] Falling in Love with the Enemy (Danny Phantom & Larsen and Zoe, M-Rated, 18+)

Falling in Love with The Enemy

A long time ago, three species lived in peace. One of the species was just your average human, the second was a creature that was half human, half ghost and the final creature was a special type of being that was only born every couple of centuries.

The three races lived in peace until, for a lack of better term, the humans decided that they needed more land. They teamed up with the creatures that were born every couple of centuries, called the Everteens, and started their raids on the lands it owned by the half human, half ghost creatures who called themselves the Hybrids. They took everything that they could, and stopped at nothing to do so, even if it meant killing Hybrids.

Naturally, the Hybrids got fed up with their property being taken, and they started fighting back. Before long, a full-on war broke out. The fighting has been going on for generations, each side sworn to destroy the other.

One day, the Hybrids' enemies had assassins break into the castle of the Hybrid royal family. The king and queen had a small child, a boy of about five years old. The assassins eventually killed the hybrid king and queen, but spared the life of the prince. However, they didn't intend on sparing his life and tossed him out of a castle window. The hybrid prince was unconscious when he landed, and thinking that he was dead, and the assassins left prince in the forest to dispose of him.

Years later, the hybrid prince, now in his late teen years, has no memory of his royal past or family. He knows that he has a price on his head, as he had seen the wanted posters. He has an unexplained hatred of the Everteens and humans. So, what happens when he meets a Everteen bounty hunter who is after the price on his head? The obvious answer might not be the case...

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Just marking until I can get characters and stuff. Not sure when that will be though and I get overwhelmed with tons of characters.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

It's alright. If you want, I can start the in character roleplay thread. That way, we can roleplay as you develop your character sheet.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes, that would be great if you could also link it to me. So we would actually start the roleplay there?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

So when should she find out that he is a hybrid? Almost instantly or after they have dated for a while?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

That's a difficult question. But, I think that it would add some "sizzle" to the roleplay if he kept it from her for a while. But, it would be interesting if she found out sooner rather than later as well.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

https://pin.it/b5zli3a4s34ha7

Name: Ava McCormick
    History: Her parents died when an Everteen caught their house on fire when she was seven years old. Ever since then she was moved from foster home to foster home. She could never do anything right and never got the love she deserved. She never never got a family, because when she was eighteen she was forced to live on the streets. Luckily for her, she saved up money and was able to afford to live in an abandoned shack. With the hatred she had for Everteens, she is now the best Everteen Bounty Hunter there is.
    Last edited by Clucky Has Arrived; 10-23-2019 at 10:06 PM.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I would say since we are unsure to let it go on a little longer without her knowing. Because she would probably try to kill him if she didn't love him first. Oh and I finally got my character up!

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

I see that! I will respond after I finish my shower. I am getting ready to take a shower now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast